• Join Us!
  • Albuterol
  • Albuterol
  • Albuterol
  • Albuterol
  • Albuterol
  • Albuterol
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Albuterol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Albuterol

Was wondering if anyone has used this instead of Clen and the results? Im thinking of finishing up my cycle with it instead of the clen.

BIGSARGE is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 409
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Albuterol

YOUR TALKING ABOUT INHALERS RIGHT? I READ ON THAT LIKE 8 YEARS AGO OR SO. SUPPOSEDLY ITLL WORK BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT LIKE EVERY 2 HOURS OR SO BECAUSE OF THE HALF LIFE.
      I JUMP OUT OF PLANES AND KILL MOTHERF*CKERS. WHAT DO YOU DO?

Phreak is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by mick-G
      Was wondering if anyone has used this instead of Clen and the results? Im thinking of finishing up my cycle with it instead of the clen.

does not have the same effects. i've been prescribed albuterol since i was 9; trust me!
      so fresh and so clean clean

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

YEAH BUT DID YOU TAKE IT EVERY TWO HOURS WHEN YOU DIDNT NEED IT. A PRESCRIBED DOSE OF 200MG TEST ONCE A MONTH DOESNT HAVE THE SAME EFFECTS AS 1000MGS A WEEK EITHER DOES IT

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The effects of albuterol and isokinetic exercise on the quadriceps muscle group.

Caruso JF, Signorile JF, Perry AC, Leblanc B, Williams R, Clark M, Bamman MM.

Human Performance Laboratory, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL 33124, USA.

Subjects performed 9 wk of isokinetic knee extensions twice weekly. Albuterol (N = 13) or placebo (N = 9) was administered for 6 wk; groups received 16 mg.d-1 of either treatment. Training consisted of three sets of 10 repetitions at 45 degrees.s-1. Data were collected at weeks 0, 6, and 9. Concentric and eccentric variables examined included: peak torque (CPT, EPT), total work (CTW, ETW), average power (CAP, EAP), time to peak torque (CTTPT, ETTPT), peak torque to body weight ratio (CPT/BW), and work to body weight ratio (CW/BW, EW/BW). Other variables included: thigh circumference (CIRC), thigh cross-sectional area (CSA), forced vital capacity (FVC), and forced expiratory volume (FEV1), MANOVA and the Dunn-Bonferroni post-hoc found differences within groups for CPT, CTW, CAP, CPR/BW, EPT, ETTPT, and CSA. Interactions were noted for CW/BW, ETW, EAP, EPT/BW, and ETW/BW; with persons administered albuterol yielding superior values. CW/BW, ETW, and EAP showed interactions at post-testing, while EPT/BW and EW/BW interacted at both midtesting and post-testing. Results indicate therapeutic doses of albuterol administered with resistance exercise may augment strength gains.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i'm telling you as a user of 23 years that it does not have the same effect. yes, you may get a brief boost of strength/endurance from it; it is speed ffs. but, it DOES NOT have the same thermogenic effect as clenbuterol, which i assumed he was after seeing that he planned on using it at the end of a cycle, when estrogen levels are high (i.e. fat deposits). this is what people use it for during PCT, no???

and i'll tell you something else, it's method of delivery can make you quite ill if you've never taken it before. it isn't like clenbuterol, which releases MUCH more slowly into the bloodstream. albuterol hit's you hard and fast- i puked my guts out the first week i used it.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ONCE AGAIN IF YOU DONT NEED IT AND YOU USE IT EVERY 1-2 HOURS IT WILL HAVE THE SAME EFFECT. EXCUSE ME FOR NOT WORSHIPPING YOUR SUPERIOR INTELLECT AND AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY BUT THATS WHAT IVE READ IN QUIET A FEW ARTICLES BY PPL THAT IM SURE KNOW MORE THAN YOU.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSARGE
      ONCE AGAIN IF YOU DONT NEED IT AND YOU USE IT EVERY 1-2 HOURS IT WILL HAVE THE SAME EFFECT. EXCUSE ME FOR NOT WORSHIPPING YOUR SUPERIOR INTELLECT AND AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY BUT THATS WHAT IVE READ IN QUIET A FEW ARTICLES BY PPL THAT IM SURE KNOW MORE THAN YOU.
      relax guy, i've got no beef with you. i don't think i have a superior intellect and i'm certainly not looking for worship.

turst me when i first learned about clenbuterol i looked near and far to try and find similarities between it and albuterol as i already had a script for it.

HungarianBeast is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 383
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by nishnish
      relax guy, i've got no beef with you. i don't think i have a superior intellect and i'm certainly not looking for worship.

turst me when i first learned about clenbuterol i looked near and far to try and find similarities between it and albuterol as i already had a script for it.
      Don't mind big sarge, he get a little uptight sometimes...

I also was prescribed albuterol for some months. It has no effects like clen on my body. It is purely a thereputic (not rescue) inhaler. I used it every 4 hours for a couple of months. I would like to see some more publications on it.

Slightly Enhanced is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianBeast
      Don't mind big sarge, he get a little uptight sometimes...
      You'd be uptight too if you were dressed in all white on a ship with a bunch of sailors............leave the Navy boy along!!!!
      R.I.P. GearedUp

Lord, make me strong, and let the weak find comfort in my strength.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Slightly Enhanced
      You'd be uptight too if you were dressed in all white on a ship with a bunch of sailors............leave the Navy boy along!!!!
      DONT MAKE ME SHOOT YOU

HungarianBeast is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 383
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Slightly Enhanced
      I'd bet he looks purdy. Good luck on the boat sarge!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

and another thing, if you take it every two hours, ESPECIALLY when you don't need it, you run the risk of becoming dependent on it.

i can also dig up studies about the supposed muscle building effects of clenbuterol; there are loads. unfortunately these were only displayed in animals; in humans this effect has not been shown to take effect. in fact, most studies show that clenbuterol is CATABOLIC, and should only be taken when AAS are in the system to maintain nitrogen retention.

geesler is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 422
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by nishnish
      ...i can also dig up studies about the supposed muscle building effects of clenbuterol; there are loads. unfortunately these were only displayed in animals; in humans this effect has not been shown to take effect. in fact, most studies show that clenbuterol is CATABOLIC, and should only be taken when AAS are in the system to maintain nitrogen retention.
      PLEASE DO! I would like to see those. I know its not anablolic because we dont have the same receptors as cows but I didnt think it was catabolic, only helps lypolysis. Please make a new thread with this info when you get a chance.

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Actually, Im not talking about the inhalers here. Im talking about the liquid reseach chem. Id be taking 4mg post workout and another mid-day. It is alot stronger than an inhaler and similar to clen but no so much the jitters, or insomnia, like clen. Supposedly also works better on effectifvely dispursing lipids. Heres some info: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albuterol, like its closely related chemical cousin clenbuterol, is an asthma medication that has been adopted by athletes and bodybuilders as an ergogenic aid. Like clenbuterol, albuterol binds to the so called beta 2 adrenergic receptors found on cells throughout the body. The beta 2 receptors on fat cells activate an enzyme called hormone sensitive lipase. This breaks up stored fat into free fatty acids that are able to then leave the fat cell and serve as a fuel source in other tissues. In athletes the primary target of these fatty acids is working muscle. This is the familiar process we know as lipolysis. Albuterol, like clen, is a potent lipolytic agent. But simply freeing up fat is not enough. Unless the body can burn the extra FFA they will simply be reincorporated into fat. Albuterol has the ability to elevate a person's metabolic rate so these FFA can be utilized for fuel.

Numerous animal studies have shown that clenbuterol increases both muscle size and strength; data supporting these effects in humans are sparse. Albuterol on the the other hand has been shown to significantly increase both strength and endurance in humans (1,2). As an added benfit, albuterol lowers LDL and total cholesterol, while at the same time elevating HDL, the "good cholesterol":

"Significant alterations (P < or = .02) were observed in total cholesterol ([TC] -9.1% +/- 2.5%), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol ([LDL-C] - 15.0% +/- 2.9%), and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol ([HDL-C] +10.4% +/- 3.2%) concentrations, as well as the TC/HDL-C (-17.4% +/- 2.6%) and LDL-C/HDL-C (-22.9% +/- 2.4%) ratios." (3)

4 mg of albuterol taken approximately 1 to 2 hours before a workout allows for peak plasma levels to be reached during the training session. Additionally the much shorter half life of albuterol compared to clenbuterol allows one to benefit from its ergogenic effects during a training session but not suffer the sleeplessness that many clenbuterol users experience. Moreover, the short half life leads to much less beta 2 receptor downregulation than with clenbuterol, allowing one to use the drug daily for longer periods of time. On the other hand, if one is primarily interested in fat loss rather than performance enhancement, one could take 3 or 4 multiple doses of albuterol throughout the day, always of course cutting back if clenbuterol-like side effects are felt.

1 Bottle of Liquid USP Albuterol Sulfate is 30 ML at 6 MG/ML. Measuring for research is simplified as the pump dispensor works out to about 1 pump per MG.

(1) Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2000 Jul;32(7):1300-6. Effect of salbutamol on muscle strength and endurance performance in nonasthmatic men. van Baak MA, Mayer LH, Kempinski RE, Hartgens F.

(2) Aviat Space Environ Med. 2004 Jun;75(6):505-11 Albuterol helps resistance exercise attenuate unloading-induced knee extensor losses. Caruso JF, Hamill JL, Yamauchi M, Mercado DR, Cook TD, Keller CP, Montgomery AG, Elias J.

(3) Metabolism. 1996 Jun;45(6):712-7 Effects of oral albuterol on serum lipids and carbohydrate metabolism in healthy men. Maki KC, Skorodin MS, Jessen JH, Laghi F.