• Join Us!
  • I want to...
  • I want to...
  • I want to...
  • I want to...
  • I want to...
  • I want to...
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I want to...

Th3w0rld1sm1ne is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 221
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default I want to...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • I want to...
      • I want to...

• I want to...
      • I want to...
      • I want to...
      • I want to...
      • I want to...
      • I want to...
      Duct tape the person who cut my hair yesterday to an office chair, shave her head, kick her square in the chest and knock her over and leave her there...

How does "please don't take any length off, just clean it up and thin it out" translate out to taking 4 INCHES OF HAIR off???

I'm fully pissed off because this is prolly the last time i'll ever have long hair, and i am in my best friends wedding this coming saturday and i was trying to neaten it up a bit.

She's just snipping away and i'm like... "It looks like you're taking quite a bit off, i just want it trimmed and thinned". And she's like "oh yeah i'm just cleaning up the ends, don't worry, this will give it some more shape!". umm, ok, i'm a guy, i don't want "shape".

Finally i was just like STOP and i stood up and grabbed a mirror and looked in the back and all around. I literally growled "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME" and had everyone in the places attention. I grabbed my hair and was like "THIS IS LIKE 3 INCHES LONG, WHEN I CAME IN HERE IT WAS 7 or 8, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??" the manager was like, sir, we're sorry, is there any thing we can do to make this right? Your service today is free of charge of course... I didn't even say anything, i just threw the cape on the ground and walked out.

How this woman got a job cutting hair i don't know. I now have some that 70's show length emo kid hair cut and it looks really terrible. I have a 6'2 210 lb frame and a haircut that makes me look like one of those kids you see at the mall that looks like he weighs 80 pounds soaking wet, in girl pants and he sits in the corner and crys alot. i have to wear it all over to the side because parting it makes me look funny and it's not long enough to pull back anymore.

It's all coming off in september when i go active duty anyway but this is rediculous... i wanted one summer of surfin with my long hair and feelin cool and this ***** ruined it. Sorry, i just had to vent... I'm thinking i'm just gonna shave it, it looks so lame i can barely look at it.
      Last edited by Th3w0rld1sm1ne; 07-09-2005 at 06:35 PM.
      I run suicide drills over and over with the weight of the world on my shouders... I'm far from being god, but i work god damn hard.

geesler is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 422
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: I want to...

LMAO!! I know exactly what you are feeling! It's so hard to find someone who can cut your hiar right and I get really pissed when they make me look retarded, they hardly ever ever know how to clean/thin it out without taking off inches- even when you tell them not to!

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Been there Bro, lol! Its no laughing matter thou! I remember going in with a picture to a new stylist, because mine got married and went out of state, so i just didn't want to have to explain what i wanted, so thats why i brought the pic. You think this new girl got it right, lol? NO! I wanted a longer look with the front alittle shorter and took me about 7months to get the shit to the length i wanted. Know what i got?? A phucked up Ceasear look! Did the same thing you did and the owner was like, is there anything i can do. I'll give you a free haircut. Im like F-u too! and walked out.

rude is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 14
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

lol, I got a horrible haircut today as well. I told my barber to take some of the top but please do not make it too short or spiky. Well, he finishes the haircut and It looks like I have a flat top or millitary cut. That basterd left me with no hair, so now my weekend is ruined and my hair wont grow back to the point of brushing it for a week or so.
      "I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a sacrifice -- the kind he will accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask"?
      ROMANS 12:1

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I hate that shit! Thats why I bought a Clipper kit and let my Fiancee learn how to cut my hair. Sure the first few times weren't great but it was better than the shit you pay people to do! Now she does a good job and it's free!

I would've held her down and shaved a cock on the back of her damn head!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER
      I would've held her down and shaved a cock on the back of her damn head!
      hahahaha right on

Thanks to everyone for their stories and support. Anyone else got any horror stories? There should be an internet blacklist of shitty barbers/stylists. Along with you guys alot of my other friends have said the same thing has happened to them before.
      I run suicide drills over and over with the weight of the world on my shouders... I'm far from being god, but i work god damn hard.

desialbob
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

For a sec I thought I was in the women's forum? lol

SUGARBABY
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

eh - most of you know my hair dilemmas, but if it is any consolation, I have RARELY seen a bad cut on a man.

In Atlanta, it is all about what you pay. The guys with the best haircuts are always the ones who pay $35/each. I know it is crazy, but if you are going to try a new style you should check out the uppity salons. And then go to the barber to have him trim it next time.

...there is a dude on Bravo named Jonathan - he owns two salons. One in W. hollywood and another one. He charges $200/haircut - THAT is too pricey
      Last edited by ; 07-10-2005 at 10:24 AM.

space mountain is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

be glad u have hair ! lol
      If bigger is better then im better than ever !

TRAM is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 715
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

THATS WHY I CUT MY OWN GUY, 1/2" GUARD ON TOP-HIGH & TIGHT ON THE SIDES.
      "WHERE THE MIND GOES, THE BODY WILL FOLLOW."

"I THINK I CAN TAKE YOU"," YA, KEEP LOOKING"

"LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Actually, i went to an upscale one. Always do. The prob here is when i called to make the appointment i said i wanted someone who was real experienced in mens cuts, and what i got was some trainee, lol! I never go to barbers. Ive always had a very hard time trying to find a stylist that is good, at least in my area.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by SUGARBABY
      eh - most of you know my hair dilemmas, but if it is any consolation, I have RARELY seen a bad cut on a man.

In Atlanta, it is all about what you pay. The guys with the best haircuts are always the ones who pay $35/each. I know it is crazy, but if you are going to try a new style you should check out the uppity salons. And then go to the barber to have him trim it next time.

...there is a dude on Bravo named Jonathan - he owns two salons. One in W. hollywood and another one. He charges $200/haircut - THAT is too pricey
      Not bad advice sug... but unfortunately for me i WAS at a really nice salon. My haircut was $40 bucks (which i didn't pay) it was extreemly upscale. Full bar and a pool table in the salon. I was trying out a new place because my old stylist didn't really seem to get what i wanted... she was too conservative. What really bothers me is that the salon only cuts guys hair, in other words they specialize in mens cuts. The lady who cut it was the owner and had been there for 11 years. Crazy!!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

This might sound kinda bias, but where i live; and ive been even to more exclusive shops than where i went, and in different states. It seems there are not too many stylists that are real experienced in cutting mens hair, or they just cut your hair the way they want and not how you tell them. Hell, this gal had a picture. How much more descript can you get, lol!

SUGARBABY
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • I want to...
      • I want to...

• I want to...
      • I want to...
      • I want to...
      • I want to...
      • I want to...
      • I want to...
      Quote Originally Posted by Th3w0rld1sm1ne
      Not bad advice sug... but unfortunately for me i WAS at a really nice salon. My haircut was $40 bucks (which i didn't pay) it was extreemly upscale. Full bar and a pool table in the salon. I was trying out a new place because my old stylist didn't really seem to get what i wanted... she was too conservative. What really bothers me is that the salon only cuts guys hair, in other words they specialize in mens cuts. The lady who cut it was the owner and had been there for 11 years. Crazy!!
      Hrmmmmm! Well, sorry to hear that! I am out of options - if you want me to get my Flo-bie out I'll give it a whirl