• Join Us!
  • WTC Construction Manager: Towers Were Designed to Take Numerous Plane Crashes
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: WTC Construction Manager: Towers Were Designed to Take Numerous Plane Crashes

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default WTC Construction Manager: Towers Were Designed to Take Numerous Plane Crashes

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Frank A. DeMartini, Manager, WTC Construction and Project Management, discusses the fact that the WTC towers were designed to take multiple hits from airliners and not collapse, comparing it to poking a pencil through fly netting, DeMartini was adament that the towers would not collapse. DeMartini died in the towers on 9/11, this interview clip was taken from video shot in January 2001.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...gnedtotake.htm

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: WTC Construction Manager: Towers Were Designed to Take Numerous Plane Crashes

Yea, but much smaller planes. Do you remember how long ago these building were designed? Do you remember the largest size commercial plane way back then? End of discussion. However, they did survive the impact, what they didn't survive was the extreme temperature of an insulated fire. Basic physics teaches that if you can insulate fire it's temperature will increase drastically.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: WTC Construction Manager: Towers Were Designed to Take Numerous Plane Crashes

True once again but that leaves alot of questions unanswered....thats a very very broad statement TMan. The steel in these towers could withstand temps over 3000 degrees and in official reports they are saying 2000 degree temps caused this buckle and collapse, bullshit i dont buy it. Too many other structures have burned for longer under higher temps and didnt fall, now that doesnt really prove shit but its just something to ponder upon. There are just way too many yellow flags for me my friend, I wish I could share your trust in the govt. reports like I used to but I just cant.

HungarianBeast is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 383
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

So, the construction manager said it was designed to take hits from multiple airliners? I would hardly call a construction manager an expert on structural design. Funny how this "expert" on this particular website you mention, does not mention the effects of thousands of gallons of jet fuel on fire have on the structure. Or, maybe it was just conveniently edited out of the footage? Sure, an airliner will puncture the skin "like a pencil", but then what happens.

Very funny!

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

you wouldnt call him an expert? Im not gonna argue with you guys because there is no arguing with people that are never wrong. You see things one way i see them the other but i honestly dont see how people cant question 9/11. You act as if i wanna believe this shit and its fun or something. PS this isnt the only article i posted the jet fuel is talked about.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

this was simply one piece of a large pile of information, not the one and decisive report that puts everything to rest.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

the funny thing is no one posts anything when i post something that there is no way it can be disputed but i post this and its like im the town idiot, lol.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

of course we all know the govt would never lie to us......

HungarianBeast is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 383
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
      the funny thing is no one posts anything when i post something that there is no way it can be disputed but i post this and its like im the town idiot, lol.
      Yes, it is funny.