• Join Us!
  • Who do you think is gonna run in 2008?
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is gonna run in 2008?

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Who do you think is gonna run in 2008?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Arnold? Rumsfield? Jeb Bush? Gore? Kerry? Edwards? Hillary Clinton? McCane? Mayor Gulliani? Pataki? Man there are alot of names being thrown around.....I think Barack Obama- R Illinois will be the first black guy to run for president honestly dunno about 2008 but 2012 is possible depending on who is in there from 2008.....They sure are getting behind Jeb Bush but I think they know that the american people will be more accepting in 2012 then 2008 just too many Bush's in too short of time, not that I dont like both SR and W cause I do even though I dont trust the govt. one bit. George Sr said told a mass of people at his Presidential Library not to bet against Arnold for president didnt say a year though but if Sr says it I think you can bet on it....not only was he president but alos Director of the CIA but he was also in the CIA for 10-15 years before becoming director but doesnt admit it, his father Prescott helped found what is the CIA today, point being he is a very very powerful man and knows what the hell he is talking about. who do u think?

geesler is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 422
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Who do you think is gonna run in 2008?

I thought you had to be born in the states to be president? Or did they change that? (I remember it being in the news- I just dont always pay attention to these things...)

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Better not be another Bush in office! If our country is dumb enough to elect another bush then we can officially call ourselves the dumbest country in the world! Have you ever watched that retard try to give a speech? It's like watching a stoner give a presidential speech. They mine as well just put a bush mask on a monkey and let him give the speeches.

I thought I heard Arnold say that he was going to contest the fact that you had to be a natural born citizen to run for president. I haven't heard anything since then.

I've also heard that Hillary Clinton was running for president in 2008.

All I know is I'm definitely not voting Republican because they try to make our freaking country like a damn dictatorship. They threaten to restructure things because they don't like the fact that democrats won't follow them like puppets. I swear it's getting to the point where there is no freedom anymore. My biggest question is what ever happened to seperation of church and state? If this country quotes itself as being the place for free speech and freedom of religon, then what the hell is going on? Bush with his it's against his beliefs with abortion, and with stem cell research. Are you freaking kidding me?!? Your job is not to run this country as to what your beliefs are! Maybe because not everyone believes in YOUR religon so we all shouldn't be subject to it's beliefs and rules! Get a clue america we're losing our freedom little by little.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by geesler
      I thought you had to be born in the states to be president? Or did they change that? (I remember it being in the news- I just dont always pay attention to these things...)
      oh yea it is AT THE MOMENT but their are people with money lobbying for a change in the constitution i think they are even calling it the Arnold Act not sure if that is the official name or some media name

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
      oh yea it is AT THE MOMENT but their are people with money lobbying for a change in the constitution i think they are even calling it the Arnold Act not sure if that is the official name or some media name

Yeah they are working on it. Last I heard was that they might put an effectivity date of say 20 years. Therefore Arnold wouldn't be able to run for another 20 years. But those were just rumors. Nothing recent has been published on the topic.
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

jackson vile is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 13
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
      Arnold? Rumsfield? Jeb Bush? Gore? Kerry? Edwards? Hillary Clinton? McCane? Mayor Gulliani? Pataki? Man there are alot of names being thrown around.....I think Barack Obama- R Illinois will be the first black guy to run for president honestly dunno about 2008 but 2012 is possible depending on who is in there from 2008.....They sure are getting behind Jeb Bush but I think they know that the american people will be more accepting in 2012 then 2008 just too many Bush's in too short of time, not that I dont like both SR and W cause I do even though I dont trust the govt. one bit. George Sr said told a mass of people at his Presidential Library not to bet against Arnold for president didnt say a year though but if Sr says it I think you can bet on it....not only was he president but alos Director of the CIA but he was also in the CIA for 10-15 years before becoming director but doesnt admit it, his father Prescott helped found what is the CIA today, point being he is a very very powerful man and knows what the hell he is talking about. who do u think?
      Great post, a fact is that Bush's group is looking to extend their control indefinetly, so you should see *Jeb running for sure. They have everything in place, have runing campains down to a perfect science, and they are friends with the company that makes the electronic voting machines so you can plan on it.

As for *Arnold it is not a matter of if, but when. This has been his planing since he arrived here in the US, very intelligent man knows how to plan and take the small steps to make the large leeps. Also having support form the Kennedy's, being incredibly famous, best friends with one of the richest people in the world, ect

*Hillary, they are being very very careful, she is not comiting to 2008, but if she sees a good opurtinity/opening she will indeed take it. They have a plan for her scenario, but she is more interested in continueing her base in NY and expanding on that, and in my opinion that is the best choice she could make. To be honest I don't even see her as a woman, she does a great job.

*John Edwards, you can count on Edwards being there for 2008

Barack Obama- R Illinois ? I thought this guy was a Dem?

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yea NY voters want her to committ if they re-elect her they want her to stay the whole time. Yes Arnold def has positioned himself among the Elite. Barak Obama may be a Dem I thought he was a Rep though but I could be wrong. Either way they have plans for him I believe.

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I think it's gonna be John McCain and he'll win if he runs. McCain is a Republican form Arizona who, by the way, was asked first by Kerry to run as his VP. McCain said "No" of course, because he doesn't see eye to eye with the left wing wakos.

The best Democrate in recent decades was Zell Miller and he's retired now so the Dems don't have a fighting chance unless they get someone who actually has morals and operates from conviction. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Bush, he's a spiritual man who does what he feels is right. There will never ever ever ever be anyone who pleases all the people all the time, never. But the voice of America is for sure a person who has moral convictions. That's why this race wasn't as close as the last one. If Gore was in office when we were bombed I bet we would have done nothing, or very little at best, in retaliation of 9/11. Dems don't like to wage war, they like to have talks. Phuk talks, I want someone like Bush in office. I don't care if he's a good public speaker or not, I want someone who I know will kick ass when needed.

We didn't get to where we are in this country because we were lead by sensitive pussies, we got here by people who had the balls to do what they thought was right. Bush does what he thinks is right. You may not agree with him, I may not agree with him at all times but I respect his ability to act upon his convistions. Even if he screws up, atleast he acted. And don't forget, Clinton invaded Bosnia without consulting the UN at all. Bush consutled the UN about Iraq and when he didn't get what he wanted, he acted. That's balls.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I agree I think McCain may def. run, I think its gonna be one of the more interesting elections in recent time anyway, some may think the last election was interesting but I dont I cant stand Kerry and his bullshit....even though I doubt our current adminstrations motives I still voted Bush/Cheney in 2000 and 2004. I liked Clinton, you are right about Bosnia but some will say that was just to distract away from him getting BJs in the oval office, personally Id say he was bombing them anyway and just made it public at the right time to help divert attention but who knows.

BICEPBULG is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 443
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I think Hillary will get it. Clinton might have gotten a little head, but there was several presidents that did alot worse. Hillary was the back bone of the Clinton administration. I think she has a good chance, and I would vote for her. Hey it couldn't get any worse!
      Always expect the unexpected!

young_hulk@hushmail.com

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yea really clinton didnt do anything ALOT of other presidents probably didnt do. JFK for sure.....

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BICEPBULG
      I think Hillary will get it. Clinton might have gotten a little head, but there was several presidents that did alot worse. Hillary was the back bone of the Clinton administration. I think she has a good chance, and I would vote for her. Hey it couldn't get any worse!
      LOL, there will never, and I repeat never, be a woman in the Predency for many many many years.

It might come one day, but any woman who can't keep her own husband happy enough to not go looking for bj's somewhere else isn't going to cut it. Furthermore, any woman who has no idea her husband is even cheating isn't going to cut it. She can't control her own marriage moreless the free world. She wasn't the backbone of anything.

Bill Clinton was a great Foreign policy guy and that had nothing to do with her. The stupid shit he did, well, that probably had something to do with her.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I think they need a bachelor in the White House......Look at all the bullshit normal guys have to put up with, now imagine that on top of running the free world??? No wonder Clinton came out looking 25 years older and Bush is showing noticable signs now too, granted everybody is gonna age in 8 years but they are looking really worn down.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007
      The best Democrate in recent decades was Zell Miller and he's retired now so the Dems don't have a fighting chance unless they get someone who actually has morals and operates from conviction. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Bush, he's a spiritual man who does what he feels is right. There will never ever ever ever be anyone who pleases all the people all the time, never. But the voice of America is for sure a person who has moral convictions. That's why this race wasn't as close as the last one. If Gore was in office when we were bombed I bet we would have done nothing, or very little at best, in retaliation of 9/11. Dems don't like to wage war, they like to have talks. Phuk talks, I want someone like Bush in office. I don't care if he's a good public speaker or not, I want someone who I know will kick ass when needed.

We didn't get to where we are in this country because we were lead by sensitive pussies, we got here by people who had the balls to do what they thought was right. Bush does what he thinks is right. You may not agree with him, I may not agree with him at all times but I respect his ability to act upon his convistions. Even if he screws up, atleast he acted. And don't forget, Clinton invaded Bosnia without consulting the UN at all. Bush consutled the UN about Iraq and when he didn't get what he wanted, he acted. That's balls.
      I commend bush for going to war. But I do not agree with the crap that he does within our borders! That administration is totally messing up this country! You have these stupid hick idiots that think that a stem cell is a human being, so they deny research on them. Don't these people realize that this research can put an end to many many diseases? They throw the stem cells out so why not make use of them?

Then they now made a law where any girl under 18 cannot have an abortion without parental consent. What if the father molested the girl and she got pregnant? Is she supposed to ask him? Give me a freaking break!

Now they are taking away the medical use of marijuana for people with sicknesses like MS, and Cancer etc. Give me a break these freaking people are dying, is it absolutely necessary to make their lives any more harder?

You say you want a guy with Morals running our country? I say I want a guy with Brains running our country. This guy is running our country according to his religon. Whatever happened to seperation of church and state? I personally am catholic but I don't think catholic views should become federal laws! What about Jewish people, or Protestants? Why should they have to live by catholic rules? Don't people ever remember this is the home of the FREE! Where we have FREEDOM OF RELIGON!!!

I do hope that Mcain does run though because I've listened to his points and even though he's Republican he believes in a happy medium. Remember your supposed to represent the American people as president, not force them to do what you think is right!

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Oh did I leave out the fact that he openly admits that he leaves our borders pourous so these freaking immigrants can come in this country and bring up our poverty, and crime levels? These people drive illegally, without insurance or any license. I love how these people defend the illegal immigrants. I bet if their loved ones were hospitalized from a car accident and couldn't pay for it because these scumbags don't have insurance, they wouldn't be supporting it anymore.

How about the fact that they actively drive down wages because they offer services for pennies on the dollar which in turn heavily affects True americans income!

What about the fact that they come in here and use our Welfare, Medicaid, and Financial aid services even though their still illegally in this country. Does that make any sense? Funny I applied once years ago for Medicaid and got turned down, yet these scumbags cross the border and get it no problem because of the color of thier skin. That's right Minorities get extra benefits! How is that equality? Plus I pay taxes yet I don't get the benefits but these people that haven't contributed a nickel do?

Don't get me wrong I have nothing wrong with immigration. My fiancee's parents LEGALLY immigrated here 20 years ago. America was founded by Immigrants. But Illegal immigrants are unacceptable.

Just keep in mind those who voted Bush, Voted to allow shit like this to happen in our country. I say americans need to get some balls and stand up for what they believe in, not be a bunch of puppets that follow what good ol bush says!