Alright guys this time I went the UG route but Ive heard nothing but good about the product from others and I got it straight from the man himself. Ive used all kinds of gear vet,hg and soon ug well actually I used the paperbolics back in the day from Ch**** and they worked as well as tablets but anyway the 2 times I have used human grade I really noticed a difference or maybe it was a placebo effect I dunno, the first time being Organon Sostenon Redijects in glass syringes they were still in the foil wrapping and Ive never gained like I did that time and just felt absolutely no roid flu and i was only using 1 every 5 days with 300mgs/wk of Ft Dodge 50mg/50ml (this was before Ultragen was even out). The second time I used Schering Primobolan 100mg 4 amps a week with some Primotesten 250mg 2 amps a week and again with the exception of one mentioned before I absolutley loved it. Now ive also used quite a few bottles of Denkall T400, this is considered vet or mexican even though I always that it was made in Australia but it has been the closest thing Ive came to getting the results that HG gave me sides vs results. LLoffler, Tornel, Brovel are straight up fucking garbage in my book, if that is all you can get than I wouldnt even use aas, lloffler being the worst of them all, never had roid flu so bad in my life like I did after every injection.

Now my question is assuming you have a very very solid UG supplier do u think they can rival hg gear or even Denkall? Ive heard nothing but good things about my guy and his supplies but still Im nervous being my whole cycle is based on his stuff. I need some feedback here for peace of mind, whether it be good or bad just want some honest opinions.