• Join Us!
  • Randy Moss is the MAN!!!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Randy Moss is the MAN!!!

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Randy Moss is the MAN!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Ive had the pleasure of getting to watch Randy Moss in high school, college and now pro. We were from the same area in the state in high school, then then went to the same college(after he got kicked out of ND,FSU, he went to Marshall, which also brought you Chad Pennington,Byron Leftwich,Troy Brown just to name a few) and now i watch him on tv and he is ridiculous. He is an absolute freak on the grid iron, bball court, ballpark and especially on the track. He is an absolute world class athlete in at least 2 sports (football, track) and was damn good at bball and if he persued that he wouldve been just as successful im sure cuzz he is that talented.....I get so pissed of seeing the media put him down over some stupid shit like the fake moon, give me a fucking break, he is an entertainer, his job is to entertain and he does that and the media are a bunch of jealous has beens or never weres. He did get into some things in high school but I bet 100% of the human race has done regretable things and he behaves for the most part. I mean how could u not be some what cocky if you were the best wide reciever in the NFL, maybe ever.

Skarhead is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 576
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Randy Moss is the MAN!!!

Wow, i was just thinking about Randy today. Vikigns made a h uge mistake. Moss is just SICK.. i have videos of him making the most ridiculous catches look EASY... hes w/o a doubt the best WR in the game w/ TO as a close second... I LOVED when he mooned the GB fans, was awesome, incredibly funny! If he wasnt so scared of getting nailed by the safeties he would probably the be the greatest WR to ever live. Any QB that plays under moss has a 100+ QB rating.

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I graduated same year as Moss and got to watch him in high school and college as well (I too went to Marshall). Never met him but never wanted to, heard he was a dick. I did see his punk ass in the bars every once in a while, and I knew someone who used to sell him bud. I did meet Chad Pennington since he is good friends with a friend of mine who played pro. Small world equalizer...lol.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yea no shit dude.......Never met him personally but got to see him play when i was at various tournaments as a youngster. There are many things Mr Moss was rumored to be involved in around here but who really knows. He is still a freak. I do think however he gets a bad rap from past problems and when he does do something questionable he never gets the benefit of the doubt....You know i never actually saw him in the bars but i saw a few other guys im sure you know and ive had numerous buddies that played ball at MU and i will tell you there are some straight up fucking punks that have played or play now, cant do a god damn thing unless they have their boys with them. Im sure you have seen this first hand as well.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

moss MADE culpepper.. watch kerry collins all the sudden get good! lol

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
      yea no shit dude.......Never met him personally but got to see him play when i was at various tournaments as a youngster. There are many things Mr Moss was rumored to be involved in around here but who really knows. He is still a freak. I do think however he gets a bad rap from past problems and when he does do something questionable he never gets the benefit of the doubt....You know i never actually saw him in the bars but i saw a few other guys im sure you know and ive had numerous buddies that played ball at MU and i will tell you there are some straight up fucking punks that have played or play now, cant do a god damn thing unless they have their boys with them. Im sure you have seen this first hand as well.
      I knew a few of the MU players personally, two quit their second year and the other one played 4 yrs for the cardinals (you probably know who I mean). Some of the college players get a cocky attitude imo and think they rule the world. But the ones I knew were not like that. Moss was always at the warehouse downtown and I honestly did not want to talk to that fuck. My friend that went pro and played with Moss at MU said he is really cool around the team and him. Well, he is 6'-4" 285lbs, I'm sure moss is cool around him. But everyone else I know that met him or knew him said once he gets around his "boys" he is a dick. People like him do not get the benefit of the doubt as you said because they are always in trouble. It is obvious that he has an attitude problem. Thugs like him are rich and do as they please. However, I will not take from him the fact that he is the best wise receiver in football. ANd it is cool to say we played against him in high school basketball and football. He could have played pro ball too no problem. Him and NBA star Jason Williams were on the same team,.............and Moss won All-State over Williams his Junior and Senior year...lol. What an athlete!
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Friggemall
      Randy Moss is a waste of talent. Too bad the good lord didn't give him a little brain matter to go along with the athletic ability.

Yes, I'm a Vikings fan, and glad his ass is gone from there.
      LOL!

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Friggemall
      Randy Moss is a waste of talent. Too bad the good lord didn't give him a little brain matter to go along with the athletic ability.

Yes, I'm a Vikings fan, and glad his ass is gone from there.
      come on bro he is an entertainer, he def does that, true he does some moronic things, like run the cop over a few years back? haha....Culpepper is a fucking piece of shit, IMO. Randy is right where he belongs now, Oakland, now if they can just get Ray Lewis to go with randy,sapp, janokowski....damn what a fucking crew, i bet they will have some wild nights.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24
      I knew a few of the MU players personally, two quit their second year and the other one played 4 yrs for the cardinals (you probably know who I mean). Some of the college players get a cocky attitude imo and think they rule the world. But the ones I knew were not like that. Moss was always at the warehouse downtown and I honestly did not want to talk to that fuck. My friend that went pro and played with Moss at MU said he is really cool around the team and him. Well, he is 6'-4" 285lbs, I'm sure moss is cool around him. But everyone else I know that met him or knew him said once he gets around his "boys" he is a dick. People like him do not get the benefit of the doubt as you said because they are always in trouble. It is obvious that he has an attitude problem. Thugs like him are rich and do as they please. However, I will not take from him the fact that he is the best wise receiver in football. ANd it is cool to say we played against him in high school basketball and football. He could have played pro ball too no problem. Him and NBA star Jason Williams were on the same team,.............and Moss won All-State over Williams his Junior and Senior year...lol. What an athlete!
      Yes i do know who u are talking about, my body beat his bench press record last year then went and got messed up on OC's and quit the team, how fuckin dumb, he was a starting lineman. Alot of dudes are dicks when they get with their boys and those are the ones that are fucking pussies. The Warehouse, wow u could get in that place with any fucking id, they actually reopened it as something else i was there not too long ago, these bars suck anymore around here, along with the town. Jason williams is nice too but ive never followed him i watch him here and there but he left with donovan so he can fuck off too, now mu basketball is shitty as hell.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

[QUOTE=Equalizer]Yes i do know who u are talking about, my body beat his bench press record last year then went and got messed up on OC's and quit the team, how fuckin dumb, he was a starting lineman.QUOTE]

He beat 460lb bench....damn! That was the college record when he was there. The year before him it was Center John Wade with 475lbs.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

this kid im talking about was a transfer from Miami(OH).....he has the same first name as me but spells it with just a C at the end and his has last name starts with an E if u get curious as to who im talking about.....he is a really big guy but he is lazy, if he had a work ethic he couldve went pro im almost positive, he quit midseason this year, pruett was bending over for this kid by not punishing him and it backfired cuzz he is getting in trouble left and right now and was (maybe still) doing oc's like i said, bad news.....

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

OAKLAND has 0 Defense, and a terrible cap... they wont do that great in a striving AFC this year.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

im not a fan of oakland i was just saying if they could get ray lewis they would have a police lineup out there

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!