• Join Us!
  • DNP and AAS-- gain muscle AND lose fat by Andy13
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: DNP and AAS-- gain muscle AND lose fat by Andy13

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default DNP and AAS-- gain muscle AND lose fat by Andy13

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

originally was posted by Source11 @ bb.com
      ============================================

Here's something I've been thinking about-- DNP once a week during a cycle-- this could be a "mass" cycle or a cutting cycle.

You would have to modify your training. It would probably work best if you trained for 4 days in a row, then took one dose of DNP about 12hrs after your last workout and then began training again three days later.

The dose would be something like 200-600mg (or higher), depending on your goals (and guts).

Before you respond, let me say that

DNP does NOT start working after three days or whatever. It works as soon as it gets inside of you.

Secondly, this may take some timing, but I think the glycogen supercompensation (perhaps not as big as after a traditional DNP cycle) would jump start your 4-day workout schedule. I remember back in the day when I did the Body Opus diet (what was I thinking? That's what I get for reading SUBjective sources of information), the monday workouts were always great since I was just coming off a carb up.

What kind of fat loss can you expect from one dose? I think 1 lb is stretching it. Maybe if you lowered your cals considerably for the first two days it could work. I might add, cardio should not be done during these days. This is because you will be dipping into anerobic respiration some during cardio. DNP only works during AEROBIC respiration.

DNP is said to elevate your metabolism by 50%. Despite the severe lack of body compsition analysis before and after DNP cycles, I do believe the 50% to be a decent approximation for a moderate to high dose.

So lets say you weigh 200lbs and your BMR is around 2300. If DNP elevates your metabolims by 50% on the first day, 20% on the second day and 10% on the third. You're looking at about a 1/2 to 3/4 pound of fat loss per week if you eat at your BMR. I think this is definetly the upper end on possible fat loss.

So if you did a 10 week cycle, at the end of ten weeks you will have lost about 7 lbs of fat provided you don't over do it on your non-DNP days. I see a lot of guys put on waaaaay too much fat during their "bulk" cycles.. These are the guys who claim to gain 30lbs on their cycles. It is possible to gain this much if you start when you are small. But vets are not going to put on this much MUSLCLE from a cycle. Personally, I prefer to eat reasonably during a cycle and gain 5 or so lbs of muscle and no fat than to gain 20lbs and find out that I have only net 5 lbs once I spend another 10 or so weeks shedding the blubber off that was put on by the cycle.

The guys that like to pack on 1 pound/week of fat during a cycle are still going to have some fat to lose with the idea I outlined.. But the guys who eat sensibly will gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.

Miracle Man is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 58
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The DNP they are probably using is crystal DNP were the onset of action inside the mitocondrial to induce "Heat" is immediate. The DNP powder takes 3 days to kick in. I have seen 3 day cycles of DNP crystal in bulking and cutting cycles. They would take a full dose's of 400-1000mg (depending on your body weight) for 3 days during their cycle. I have never tried DNP crystal, but I have tried DNP powder in the past in various doses on many occasions to see what the rave was all about. The agent is way overated and your quality of life goes down the tubes. I was able to drop 1 lb per day at 800mg p/d for 5 days. I stoped at day 5 because I could not function as an individual and had zero quality of life. I needed to take Clen, so I would not be so lathargic and sleepy during the course of the day. That was two years ago and never touched DNP since. I fully discourage everyone NOT take that agent.
      "Miracles Can Happen"

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

By now, every one knows that DNP acts at the powerhouse of the cell, the mitochondria. DNP causes the disipation of the proton motive force which makes ATP synthesis by oxidative phosphorilation less efficient. That means that your electron transport system of generating the proton gradient that drives the synthesis of ATP has to work a whole lot harder to make the same amount of ATP.. That's exactly why your metabolism gets boosted!

The problem here is that all the DNA in the cell is not entirely in the nucleus. Mitochondria have their own DNA as well. And mitochondrial DNP codes for some of the mitochondrial proteins that aid in metabolism and a whole host of other things.

What happens during oxidative phosphorilation (making ATP from the proton gradient) is that, in the end, molecular oxygen gets reduced to water. Sometimes, this doesn't go so well and peroxides instead of water form in the mitochondria. These are harmful free radicals that cause mutations in mitochondrial DNA. So, you say, "no problem, I'll just load up on my alpha lipoic acid and it's all good, right?'' Unfortunetly, WRONG. NO antioxidant can enter the mitochondria inner membrane. It's impermeable to everything but O2 water and CO2. And free radical formed inside the mitochondria runs wild inside changing everything from the membrane to the mitochondrial DNA.

While cancer is associated with NUCLEAR DNA mutations, parkinson's disease, general aging, alsheimer's and the things about old people that make them OLD (like reduced motor skills, hearing loss) is caused by mutations in mitochondrial DNA.

People who have a genetic predisposition to diseases like parkinson's, alzheimer's and huntington's disease tend to **** up that reduction of molecular oxygen to water a bit more often that others. These people should re-think DNP use.