• Join Us!
  • T3 with GH.
  • T3 with GH.
  • T3 with GH.
  • T3 with GH.
  • T3 with GH.
  • T3 with GH.
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: T3 with GH.

Twix is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 336
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default T3 with GH.

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • T3 with GH.
      • T3 with GH.

• T3 with GH.
      • T3 with GH.
      • T3 with GH.
      • T3 with GH.
      • T3 with GH.
      • T3 with GH.
      Never used it with GH and know I should have and should be. I have a bottle so will start using. How long you guys usually take it for. I was thinking doing about 4 or 5 weeks of it, but don't want to lose more weight.

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: T3 with GH.

i use it for 4 weeks max, and when i felt kinda tired and when my body temp dropped.... i used it on my 9th week..
      t3: week 1 at 25 mcg in the morning
      week2 and 3 at 50 mcg in the morning and 1 hour before gym
      week 4 back to 25 mcg morning

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

cool. thanks bro

JohnnyB is offline VET
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 252
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The problem with going over 25mcg, is it binds IGF-1, so if you're using it for muscle gain I would go over 25mcg, if you're using it for fat loss go higher.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline VET
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 252
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Here's a study posted by liftsiron at QualityMuscle

Effects of long-term growth hormone (GH) and triiodothyronine (T3) administration on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance in normal man.

Wolthers T, Grofte T, Moller N, Vilstrup H, Jorgensen JO.

Department of Medicine M (Endocrinology and Diabetes), Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark.

BACKGROUND/AIMS: A decline in urea excretion is seen following long-term growth hormone administration, reflecting overall protein anabolism. Conversely, hyperthyroidism is characterized by increased urea synthesis and negative nitrogen metabolism. These seemingly opposite effects are presumed to reflect different actions on peripheral protein metabolism. The extent to which these hormonal systems have different direct effects on hepatic urea genesis has not been fully characterized.

METHODS: We measured urea nitrogen synthesis rates and blood alanine levels concomitantly before, during, and after a 4-h constant intravenous infusion of alanine (2 mmol.kg bw-1.h-1). Urea nitrogen synthesis rate was estimated hourly as urinary excretion corrected for gut hydrolysis and accumulation in body water. The slope of the linear relationship between urea nitrogen synthesis rate and alanine concentration represents the liver function as to conversion of amino-N, and is denoted the functional hepatic nitrogen clearance. Eight normal male subjects (age 21-27 years; body mass index 22.4-27.0 kg/m2) were randomly studied four times: 1) after 10 days of subcutaneous saline injections, 2) after 10 days of subcutaneous growth hormone injections (0.1 IU/kg per day), 3) after 10 days of triiodothyronine administration (40 micrograms on even dates, 20 micrograms on uneven dates) and 4) after 10 days given 2)+3). All injections were given at 20 00 h. RESULTS: Growth hormone decreased functional hepatic nitrogen clearance (l/h) by 30% (from 33.8 +/- 3.2 l/h (control) to 23.8 +/- 1.5 l/h (10 days growth hormone) (mean +/- SE) (ANOVA; p < 0.01)). Triiodothyronine did not change functional hepatic nitrogen clearance (36.7 +/- 3.2 l/h), but triiodothyronine given together with growth hormone abolished the effect of growth hormone functional hepatic nitrogen clearance (38.8 +/- 4.8 l/h).

CONCLUSIONS: The results show that long-term growth hormone administration acts on liver by decreasing functional hepatic nitrogen clearance, thereby retaining amino-N in the body. Triiodothyronine has no effect on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance, but given together with growth hormone, it abolishes the effect of growth hormone on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance. A possible mechanism is the known effect of thyroid hormones in reducing the bioavailability of insulin-like growth factor-I. Thus, the effects of growth hormone and triiodothyronine on amino-N homeostasis are interdependent and to some extent exerted via interplay in their regulation of liver function as to amino-N conversion.

JohnnyB

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
      Here's a study posted by liftsiron at QualityMuscle

Effects of long-term growth hormone (GH) and triiodothyronine (T3) administration on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance in normal man.

Wolthers T, Grofte T, Moller N, Vilstrup H, Jorgensen JO.

Department of Medicine M (Endocrinology and Diabetes), Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark.

BACKGROUND/AIMS: A decline in urea excretion is seen following long-term growth hormone administration, reflecting overall protein anabolism. Conversely, hyperthyroidism is characterized by increased urea synthesis and negative nitrogen metabolism. These seemingly opposite effects are presumed to reflect different actions on peripheral protein metabolism. The extent to which these hormonal systems have different direct effects on hepatic urea genesis has not been fully characterized.

METHODS: We measured urea nitrogen synthesis rates and blood alanine levels concomitantly before, during, and after a 4-h constant intravenous infusion of alanine (2 mmol.kg bw-1.h-1). Urea nitrogen synthesis rate was estimated hourly as urinary excretion corrected for gut hydrolysis and accumulation in body water. The slope of the linear relationship between urea nitrogen synthesis rate and alanine concentration represents the liver function as to conversion of amino-N, and is denoted the functional hepatic nitrogen clearance. Eight normal male subjects (age 21-27 years; body mass index 22.4-27.0 kg/m2) were randomly studied four times: 1) after 10 days of subcutaneous saline injections, 2) after 10 days of subcutaneous growth hormone injections (0.1 IU/kg per day), 3) after 10 days of triiodothyronine administration (40 micrograms on even dates, 20 micrograms on uneven dates) and 4) after 10 days given 2)+3). All injections were given at 20 00 h. RESULTS: Growth hormone decreased functional hepatic nitrogen clearance (l/h) by 30% (from 33.8 +/- 3.2 l/h (control) to 23.8 +/- 1.5 l/h (10 days growth hormone) (mean +/- SE) (ANOVA; p < 0.01)). Triiodothyronine did not change functional hepatic nitrogen clearance (36.7 +/- 3.2 l/h), but triiodothyronine given together with growth hormone abolished the effect of growth hormone functional hepatic nitrogen clearance (38.8 +/- 4.8 l/h).

CONCLUSIONS: The results show that long-term growth hormone administration acts on liver by decreasing functional hepatic nitrogen clearance, thereby retaining amino-N in the body. Triiodothyronine has no effect on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance, but given together with growth hormone, it abolishes the effect of growth hormone on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance. A possible mechanism is the known effect of thyroid hormones in reducing the bioavailability of insulin-like growth factor-I. Thus, the effects of growth hormone and triiodothyronine on amino-N homeostasis are interdependent and to some extent exerted via interplay in their regulation of liver function as to amino-N conversion.

JohnnyB
      No comprende.

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • T3 with GH.
      • T3 with GH.

• T3 with GH.
      • T3 with GH.
      • T3 with GH.
      • T3 with GH.
      • T3 with GH.
      • T3 with GH.
      Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
      The problem with going over 25mcg, is it binds IGF-1, so if you're using it for muscle gain I would go over 25mcg, if you're using it for fat loss go higher.

JohnnyB
      take potassium tbs to keep ur muscle full, otherwise gonna go flat