• Join Us!
  • Which ester is longer
  • Which ester is longer
  • Which ester is longer
  • Which ester is longer
  • Which ester is longer
  • Which ester is longer
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Which ester is longer

Slightly Enhanced is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Question Which ester is longer

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Which ester is longer
      • Which ester is longer

• Which ester is longer
      • Which ester is longer
      • Which ester is longer
      • Which ester is longer
      • Which ester is longer
      • Which ester is longer
      Parabolan {TREN HEXAHYDROBEZYLCARBOATE}

TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE

I am guessing Enanthate

R.I.P. GearedUp

Lord, make me strong, and let the weak find comfort in my strength.

HungarianBeast is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 383
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Which ester is longer

HMMMM...I don't have that ester in my database. If anyone has the formula and/or molecular weight, I would greatly appreciate it.

Skarhead is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 576
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

enanthate is longer im almost positive

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

tren enathate is longer...
      but i hope u know that parabolan(the french copy) is different from tren acetate

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

https://www.united-pharmacy.com/profiles_parabolan.php

Parabolan® (trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

This item was produced by Negma in France, and for some time was the last remaining injectable worldwide that contained the extremely potent steroid trenbolone. It was discontinued in 1997 however, and currently no real Parabolan can be found on the black market. This profile is still included for interest value, plus to help you understand the variety of Parabolan fakes that are still out there.

You may associate trenbolone with the long deceased Finajet, a veterinary steroid that was popular in the United States during the 1980's. Finajet contained trenbolone acetate, which was a very fast acting form of this drug (see: trenbolone acetate). Parabolan contains a much different ester, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of the drug for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use. Parabolan is packaged only in ampules of l.5ml, one ampule per a box. Each ampule contains 76mg of trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, equivalent to 50mg of trenbolone base (French drugs commonly make this calculation).

Trenbotone is a very potent androgen with strong anabolic activity. It is well suited for the rapid buildup of strength and muscle mass, usually providing the user exceptional results in a relatively short time period. The anabolic effect of this drug is often compared to popular bulking agents such as testosterone or Dianabol, with one very important difference. Trenbolone does not convert to estrogen. This is indeed a very unique compound since mass drugs, almost as a rule, will aromatize (or cause other estrogen related troubles) heavily. When we think of taking milder (regarding estrogen) steroids we usually expect much weaker muscle growth, but not so with Parabolan. Here we do not have to worry about estrogen related side effects, yet still have an extremely potent mass/strength drug. There is no noticeable water retention, so the mass gained during a cycle of Parabolan will be very hard and defined (providing fat levels are low enough). Gynecomastia is also not much of a concern, so there shouldn't be any need to addition an antiestrogen if trenbolone is the only steroid administered.

The high androgen level resulting from this steroid, in the absence is excess estrogen, can also accelerate the burning of body fat. The result should be a much tighter physique, hopefully without the need for extreme dieting. Parabolan can therefore help bring about an incredibly hard, ripped physique and is an ideal product for competitive bodybuilders. This is of course no secret, and when available on the market, Parabolan was the most sought after contest preparation drug. Now this it is no longer produced, acceptable substitutes for this purpose include of course veterinary trenbolone acetate preparations, as well as Halotestin®, Proviron® and Masteron (also recently discontinued).

Trenbolone is notably more potent than testosterone, and has an effect that is as much as three times as strong on a milligram for milligram basis. Likewise we can expect to see some level of androgenic side effects with use of this compound. Oily skin, aggressive behavior, acne and hair loss are therefore not uncommon during a cycle with this steroid. The androgenic nature of this drug of course makes it a very risky item for women to use, the chance for virilization symptoms extremely high with such a potent androgen. And since the hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester will extend the activity of this drug for weeks, blood levels can be very difficult to control. Since many of the masculinizing side effects associated with steroid use can be permanent, women considering the use of this compound should take extreme caution. It can be weeks before blood levels decline should a problem become evident.

Trenbolone is also much more potent than testosterone at suppressing endogenous androgen production. This makes clear the fact that estrogen is not the only culprit with negative feedback inhibition, as here there is no buildup of this hormone to report here. There is however some activity as a progestin inherent in this compound, as trenbolone is a 19-nortestosterone (nandrolone) derivative (a trait characteristic of these compounds). However it seems likely that much of its suppressive nature still stems from its powerful androgen action. With the strong impact trenbolone has on endogenous testosterone, of course the use of a stimulating drug such as HCG and/or Clomid®/Nolvadex® is recommended when concluding steroid therapy (a combination is preferred). Without their use it may take a prolonged period of time for the hormonal balance to resume, as the testes may at first not be able to normally respond to the resumed output of endogenous gonadotropins due to an atrophied state. Those who have used Parabolan regularly would often claim it to be indispensable. A weekly dosage of 3 ampules (228mg) was the most popular range when running a cycle, however many did find it highly effective in lesser amounts. Although a weekly administration schedule would prove sufficient, athletes usually injected a single ampule per application, the total amount spread evenly throughout the week. While Parabolan is quite potent when used alone, it was generally combined with other steroids for an even greater effect. Leading up to a show one could successfully add a non-aromatizing anabolic such as Winstrol® or Primobolan®. Such combinations will elicit a greater level density and hardness to the build, often proving dramatic to a stage appearance. We could also look for bulk with this drug, and addition stronger compounds like Dianabol or Testosterone. While the mass gain would be quite formidable with such a stack, some level of water retention would probably also accompany it. Moderately effective anabolics such Deca-Durabolin® or Equipoise® would be somewhat of a halfway point, providing extra strength and mass but without the same level of water bloat we see with more readily aromatized steroids.

The main problem with Parabolan historically was that it had always been extremely difficult to obtain. While it was manufactured the demand for this drug was huge. On top of that it was also often scarcely available because it was made only in limited lots in France. Now even in the former country of production, none can be found. Some counterfeits still circulate today, so it is important to stress the fact that you can no longer find legitimate Parabolan on the black market.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Looks like hexa...... is longer that enanthate.

Skarhead is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 576
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

YEP I STAND CORRECTED... for some reason i thought parabolan was closer to the prop/acetate half life, but i was ay wrong.. I gues since its not really used anymore I wouldnt know anyhow. Ive seen it on one sources list, and not a powder souce which is all i use anyway. either way its still tren

MANY FACES OF TREN

BY BASK8KACE

I have been reading about Tren and have found wide spread confusion about it mainly because when one writes "Tren," s/he could be referring to at least 5 different compounds:

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
      2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
      3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
      4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on this board and several others)
      5. Trenbolone Enanthate

The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

So, let's clear this up.

The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
      This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectible Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

(Refer to the end of this post for a discussion of Esters)

2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
      Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were nolonger manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectible versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more dificult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
      Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on this board and some others)
      NOTE: At the time of this post this compound name was spelled wrong (hexahydrobencylcarbonate) in the steroid profiles. The correct spelling is listed above.
      Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exatly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

5. Trenbolone Enanthate
      Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).

THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

The most important difference between the esters is wheter it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is parially dependent on the weight of its ester.

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared miligram to miligram (from most potent to least):
      1. Tren Acetate
      2. Tren Enanthate
      3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection--continuing to contribute to the bad side effects.

LEARN MORE ABOUT CATTLE IMPLANTS HERE:
      https://extension.usu.edu/files/agpubs/ag509.pdf

Slightly Enhanced is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE1979
      tren enathate is longer...
      but i hope u know that parabolan(the french copy) is different from tren acetate

whats diff, looks like a tren based product
      R.I.P. GearedUp

Lord, make me strong, and let the weak find comfort in my strength.

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Only company i know using it is BD with their tri tren 150

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Slightly Enhanced
      whats diff, looks like a tren based product
      Well what i meant that:the properties of Parabolan are the same as trenbolone acetate (Finaject) except for longer half life. While Finaject is no longer available, in some cases injectable preparations from Finaplix have been made.so the substance in both is the same: trenbolone acetate.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Which ester is longer
      • Which ester is longer