• Join Us!
  • A few questions?
  • A few questions?
  • A few questions?
  • A few questions?
  • A few questions?
  • A few questions?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: A few questions?

jigga is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 166
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default A few questions?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • A few questions?
      • A few questions?

• A few questions?
      • A few questions?
      • A few questions?
      • A few questions?
      • A few questions?
      • A few questions?
      I am currently looking for a new protein shake to buy, I had NitroTech and Cell Tech on hand since they were given to me.

I am planning on getting Whey protein for an afterworkout shake along with 1 scoop of Cell Tech (5mg) creatine.

Can you guys give me any feedback on this, is there some better protein/creatine mixes that are actually better for the amount of money?

Also I was considering purchasing some protein bars so I can eat between meals especially at work? What would be a good choice here.

For the Cell-Tech I haven't taken it in a long time since last year, I am not a big fan of the loading stage...are you guys? It says take 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops in the evening...I plan on taking just 1 scoop after a workout...Think I should go thru and do the loading stage? or at least take the full 2 scoops after a workout?

Also, where can I find more info on Nlarge since I've heard a lot of good stuff about this lately.

Thanks

YellowJacket is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 428
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: A few questions?

Originally posted by jigga

Can you guys give me any feedback on this, is there some better protein/creatine mixes that are actually better for the amount of money?
      Since you already have the Cell Tech, I wont flame you, but next time, get some dextrose and regular monohydrate. Save yourself some serious cash.
      I like Pro Rated 100% whey protein. You can get it at www.allsportsnutrition.com for $38 for 10lbs, Thats a kick ass deal.

Also I was considering purchasing some protein bars so I can eat between meals especially at work? What would be a good choice here.
      Again, let the bee save you some money. Theres a couple threads I know of here to make your own protein bars, theyre easy and simple to make. High in protein also. Make your own brother.

For the Cell-Tech I haven't taken it in a long time since last year, I am not a big fan of the loading stage...are you guys? It says take 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops in the evening...I plan on taking just 1 scoop after a workout...Think I should go thru and do the loading stage? or at least take the full 2 scoops after a workout?
      Ive loaded....Ive not loaded. In the end, its the same results. With cell tech, I wouldnt load personally. Thats a lot of dextrose in a days time. Just take it post workout. If you do not see gains in a week or 2, (which Im sure you will either via appearance or strength) then resort back to 2 scoops post workout.

Also, where can I find more info on Nlarge since I've heard a lot of good stuff about this lately.

Go to www.dpsnutrition.com and Search for N-Large 2 by Prolabs, all the specs will be there, but again here is a killer recipe to make your own meal replacement weight gainer at home for much less than N-Large 2 in the end, and its got more essential fats and protein:

15oz milk
      1/3 cup crushed oatmeal
      1 tablespoon flax oil
      2 scoops natural peanut butter
      2 scoops whey powder
      *Natural Vanilla Extract if you want for taste, or cinnamon.

**Use a blender or hand blender and mix it all up. Sine there's about 10 different variables to the macornutrient ratio to this shake, I can not list the nutrition facts. Its based on what brand you use, etc. But I use Pro Rated whey, braleans flax oil, natty peanut butter, skim milk and Quaker oatmeal and mine is around 47grams of protein....

jaypwshs
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i didn't really notice anything when i took cell tech. I would go to Ebay and look for a store call MAXIMUS NUTRITION. his warehouse is right down the street from me in Florida. Get that Atomic Whey Protein for $19.00, it has like 60g of protein/serving with around 30 or more servings

Aragorn
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • A few questions?
      • A few questions?

• A few questions?
      • A few questions?
      • A few questions?
      • A few questions?
      • A few questions?
      • A few questions?
      Moving this to the supplement forum...but also take a look in there to get a good idea of what everyone is using in ways of supplements. Everyone is across the board in what they like to use.

Aragorn