• Join Us!
  • HB...DBOL CAUSES WATER RETENTION
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HB...DBOL CAUSES WATER RETENTION

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Arrow HB...DBOL CAUSES WATER RETENTION

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

oK ACCORDING TO U, DBOL DOESN;T CAUSES WATER RETENTION FOR SOME PEOPLE(SINCE PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT) AND I WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS IT WT U IN THIS THREAD.....
      Dianabol
      (methandrostenolone)

Dianabol is an oral a steroid with a great effect on the protein metabolism and promotes protein synthesis. This effect mianifests itself in a positive nitrogen balance. The calcium balance is positively influenced by promoting the calcium deposits in the bones. Dianabol is indicated in the treatment of all diseases and conditions in which an anabolic effect and a generally roborizing (entire organism strengthening) effect can be obtained.

Dianabol is similar to the chemical structure of 17-alpha methytestosterone. It therefore, has a very strong anabolic and androgenic effect which manifests itself in an enormous buildup of strength and muscle mass in its users. Dianabol is simply a mass steroid, which works quickly and reliably. One would typicaly gain of 2 – 4 pounds per week. The additional body weight consists of a true increase in muscle and, noticeable retention of fluids. Dianabol aromatizes easily so that it is not a very good drug when one works out for a competition. Excessive water retention and aromatizing can be avoided in most cases by simultaneously taking Nolvadex and/or Proviron so that some users are able to use Dianabol until three to four days before a competition. The dosage of Dianabol taken by the athlete should always be coordinated with his individual goals. Anyone can gain mass and strength with only4-5 tablets (20-25mg) daily for 8 weeks. A stack of Dianabol 20-25mg/day and Deca Durabolin 200-400 mg/day achieves miracles.

Dianabol and Anadrol act very similar in the body. Those who are more interested in Strength and less in body mass can combine Dianabol with either Anavar or Winstrol. The additional intake of an injectable steroid does clearly show the best results. To build up mass and strength, Sustanon or Testosterone work very well together. To prepare for a competition, Dianabol has only limited use since it causes distinct water retention and due to its high conversion rate into estrogen it complicates the users fat breakdown.

Dianabol's half life is only 3-5 hours so this poses a problem with keeping an elevated blood level. I address this problem by taking all of the tablets at one time, usually 1 to 2 hours before I workout. This way you have a more concentrated amount of the steroid and a higher hormone spike. This practice also seems to have less affect on the users natural testosterone levels.

Women should not use Dianabol because, due to its distinet androgenic component, considerable virilization symptoms can occur. There'are, however, several female bodybuilders and, in particular female powerlifters who use Dianabol and obtain enormous progress with 10-20 mg/day. Women who do not show a sensitive reaction to the additional intake of androgens or who are not afraid of possible masculinization symptoms get on well with 2-4 tablets over a period not to exceed 4-6 weeks. Higher dosages and a longer time of intake bring better results; however the androgens begin to be noticeable in the female organism. No woman who continues to care about her femininity should take more than l0 mg/day and 50-100 mg of Deca Durabolin/week over 4-6 weeks.

Although Dianabol has many potential side effects, they are rare with a dosage of up to 20 mg/day. Since Dianabol is 17-alpha alkylated it causes a considerable strain on the liver. In high dosages and over a longer period of time, Dianabol is liver-toxic. Even a dosage of only 10 mg/day can inerease the liver values; after discontinuance of the drug the values return to normal. Since Dianabol quickly increases the body weight due to high water retention, a high blood pressure and a faster heartbeat can occur. The intake of Nolvadex and/or Proviron might be necessary as well, since Dianabol strongly converts into estrogens and in some users causes gynecomastia ("***** tits") or worsens an already existing condition. Dianabol has significant influence on the endogenous testosterone level. Studies have shown that the intake of 20 mg Dianabol/day over 10 days reduces the testosterone level by 30-40% (3). This can be explained by Dianabol's distinct anti-gonadotropic effect, meaning that it inhibits the release of the gonadotropic FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) by the hypophysis.

For years the steroid black market has been the only supply source for athletes to get Dianabol is available in all colors, forms, sizes, and under any imaginable name. According to our experience the Thailandian Anabol tablets and the Indian Pronabol-5 are the best compounds. The Anabol tablets can be easily identified by their pentagon shaped, pink and indented. 1000 tablets are packaged in a plastic bag which is contained in a labeled plastic box the size of a drinking glass. These will be your best bet.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: HB...DBOL CAUSES WATER RETENTION

Shiner22nd is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 352
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Good post bro
      Any and all views expressed by the screen name Shiner22nd are entirely fictional and are intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes only. This person in no way condones or supports the use of Anabolic Steroids and/or medical substances without the legal consent from his or her doctor.

That being said.......

HungarianBeast is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 383
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Yes, that is a standard description of the compound. I too retain much fluid when using it. However, I do read sometimes that someone does not bloat much from it. It is like most people retaining fluids when using Test enanthate, or cypionate. I personally do not retain fluid with enathate. I do not retain much fluid with Nandrolone Decanoate either. There is no documentation that I can post to defute your first post though, so I do not have anything productive to add to this thread.

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i have 2 friends that don't get bloaty off of it. pisses me off. they are both people who are naturally under 10%. one of them eats like a fat bastard and was ripped on drol and dbol. he is just a gentic freak

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianBeast
      Yes, that is a standard description of the compound. I too retain much fluid when using it. However, I do read sometimes that someone does not bloat much from it. It is like most people retaining fluids when using Test enanthate, or cypionate. I personally do not retain fluid with enathate. I do not retain much fluid with Nandrolone Decanoate either. There is no documentation that I can post to defute your first post though, so I do not have anything productive to add to this thread.
      Here u fo:

Firstly a dose of 25mg or more commonly causes water retention. It is well known that dianabol does aromatise quite easily, and most of the water retention is usually attributed to a build up of excess estrogen. However, it is my belief that initially water retention is caused by the body holding on to water due to the effects of dianabol on the body's mineral balance, in particular the potassium/sodium balance. This coupled with the fact that dianabol cause estrogenic side effects, leads to a lot of water build-up, and as there is little we can do about the change in the bodies mineral balance, the only other thing we can do is try to reduce aromatisation, usually with Nolvadex (tamoxifen) or other anti-estrogens. This is not the only method though, by reducing the dose, less of the drug will aromatise, which leads to less estrogen and more importantly less water retention.
      References

Effects of methandrostenolone on liver morphology and enzymatic activity.
      Nesterin MF, Budik VM, Narodetskaia RV, Solov'eva GI, Stoianova VG.
      An experimental study of the hepatoprotective properties of
      phytoecdysteroids and Nerobol in carbon tetrachloride induce liver lesions.
      Syrov VN, Khushbaktova ZA, Nabiev AN.
      Effects of methanedienone (methandrostenolone) on energy processes and
      carbohydrate metabolism in rat liver cells. Serakovskii S, Mats'koviak Iu.
      Calcium, vitamin D and anabolic steroid treatment of aged bones:
      double-blind placebo-controlled long-term clinical trial. Inkovaara J,
      Gothoni G, Halttula R, Heikinheimo R, Tokola O.
      Changes in body composition following therapy of osteoporosis with
      methandrostenolone. Mann V, Benko AB, Kocsar LT.
      Radiomodifying effect of methandrostenolone on laryngeal cancer cells.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Main reason is because of this:
      most of the water retention is usually attributed to a build up of excess estrogen. However, it is my belief that initially water retention is caused by the body holding on to water due to the effects of dianabol on the body's mineral balance, in particular the potassium/sodium balance

HungarianBeast is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 383
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE1979
      most of the water retention is usually attributed to a build up of excess estrogen. However, it is my belief that initially water retention is caused by the body holding on to water due to the effects of dianabol on the body's mineral balance, in particular the potassium/sodium balance
      Wait, let me get my glasses. I can't quite see it... lol

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianBeast
      Wait, let me get my glasses. I can't quite see it... lol
      i hit the wrong number.....

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Alot has to do with each individuals body chem. I personally don't get much bloat off dbol, but i do get shin pain? I retain more off cypionate and much less off enathate.

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

is this a quote? there is no way you just spoke english that well

Harry Tasker is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 207
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

oK ACCORDING TO U, DBOL DOESN;T CAUSES WATER RETENTION FOR SOME PEOPLE(SINCE PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT) AND I WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS IT WT U IN THIS THREAD.....
      Dianabol
      (methandrostenolone)

Dianabol is an oral a steroid with a great effect on the protein metabolism and promotes protein synthesis. This effect mianifests itself in a positive nitrogen balance. The calcium balance is positively influenced by promoting the calcium deposits in the bones. Dianabol is indicated in the treatment of all diseases and conditions in which an anabolic effect and a generally roborizing (entire organism strengthening) effect can be obtained.

Dianabol is similar to the chemical structure of 17-alpha methytestosterone. It therefore, has a very strong anabolic and androgenic effect which manifests itself in an enormous buildup of strength and muscle mass in its users. Dianabol is simply a mass steroid, which works quickly and reliably. One would typicaly gain of 2 – 4 pounds per week. The additional body weight consists of a true increase in muscle and, noticeable retention of fluids. Dianabol aromatizes easily so that it is not a very good drug when one works out for a competition. Excessive water retention and aromatizing can be avoided in most cases by simultaneously taking Nolvadex and/or Proviron so that some users are able to use Dianabol until three to four days before a competition. The dosage of Dianabol taken by the athlete should always be coordinated with his individual goals. Anyone can gain mass and strength with only4-5 tablets (20-25mg) daily for 8 weeks. A stack of Dianabol 20-25mg/day and Deca Durabolin 200-400 mg/day achieves miracles.

Dianabol and Anadrol act very similar in the body. Those who are more interested in Strength and less in body mass can combine Dianabol with either Anavar or Winstrol. The additional intake of an injectable steroid does clearly show the best results. To build up mass and strength, Sustanon or Testosterone work very well together. To prepare for a competition, Dianabol has only limited use since it causes distinct water retention and due to its high conversion rate into estrogen it complicates the users fat breakdown.

Dianabol's half life is only 3-5 hours so this poses a problem with keeping an elevated blood level. I address this problem by taking all of the tablets at one time, usually 1 to 2 hours before I workout. This way you have a more concentrated amount of the steroid and a higher hormone spike. This practice also seems to have less affect on the users natural testosterone levels.

Women should not use Dianabol because, due to its distinet androgenic component, considerable virilization symptoms can occur. There'are, however, several female bodybuilders and, in particular female powerlifters who use Dianabol and obtain enormous progress with 10-20 mg/day. Women who do not show a sensitive reaction to the additional intake of androgens or who are not afraid of possible masculinization symptoms get on well with 2-4 tablets over a period not to exceed 4-6 weeks. Higher dosages and a longer time of intake bring better results; however the androgens begin to be noticeable in the female organism. No woman who continues to care about her femininity should take more than l0 mg/day and 50-100 mg of Deca Durabolin/week over 4-6 weeks.

Although Dianabol has many potential side effects, they are rare with a dosage of up to 20 mg/day. Since Dianabol is 17-alpha alkylated it causes a considerable strain on the liver. In high dosages and over a longer period of time, Dianabol is liver-toxic. Even a dosage of only 10 mg/day can inerease the liver values; after discontinuance of the drug the values return to normal. Since Dianabol quickly increases the body weight due to high water retention, a high blood pressure and a faster heartbeat can occur. The intake of Nolvadex and/or Proviron might be necessary as well, since Dianabol strongly converts into estrogens and in some users causes gynecomastia ("***** tits") or worsens an already existing condition. Dianabol has significant influence on the endogenous testosterone level. Studies have shown that the intake of 20 mg Dianabol/day over 10 days reduces the testosterone level by 30-40% (3). This can be explained by Dianabol's distinct anti-gonadotropic effect, meaning that it inhibits the release of the gonadotropic FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) by the hypophysis.

For years the steroid black market has been the only supply source for athletes to get Dianabol is available in all colors, forms, sizes, and under any imaginable name. According to our experience the Thailandian Anabol tablets and the Indian Pronabol-5 are the best compounds. The Anabol tablets can be easily identified by their pentagon shaped, pink and indented. 1000 tablets are packaged in a plastic bag which is contained in a labeled plastic box the size of a drinking glass. These will be your best bet.
      bro, just curious, who wrote that and where did they cite their info from??
      Yours In Sport,

Harry Tasker

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Banks
      bro, just curious, who wrote that and where did they cite their info from??
      let me look it up again and find it for u!!!!!!

firstenrgy is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 270
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

25 mg d-bol for 2 weeks gives me some water retenion. Not as bad as if I go over 300mg a week of deca. Ankle bloat! 25mg hydroclorathiazide (diuretic) does the trick. Keeps the blood pressure down too.

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Good article bro, but I already know all about the water retention from my personal exp...lol. Awesome strength gains and pumps though!
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.