• Join Us!
  • Next poss. Cycle
  • Next poss. Cycle
  • Next poss. Cycle
  • Next poss. Cycle
  • Next poss. Cycle
  • Next poss. Cycle
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next poss. Cycle

Shiner22nd is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 352
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Next poss. Cycle

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Next poss. Cycle
      • Next poss. Cycle

• Next poss. Cycle
      • Next poss. Cycle
      • Next poss. Cycle
      • Next poss. Cycle
      • Next poss. Cycle
      • Next poss. Cycle
      After a 12 week cycle of:
      Cyp 1-12 500
      EQ 1-12 400
      Var 6-12 30/day

I would wait 8 weeks, then possibly do the follwing:
      Drol 1-4 40/day
      Enan 1-15 500
      Deca 1-14 300
      .......PCT........All throughout, keeping cals merely 600-800 above maintenance, as to not put on too much fat.

I decided I don't like Cyp and Deca seems to work better than EQ for some strange reason that I can't figure out. This would be my first time with drol, so I didn't want to consider going higher than 40mg/day. Thanks for your thoughts in advance bros....Shiner
      5'11" 215 14% up 10lb +- while maintaining same bf% from the first above mentioned cycle...
      Any and all views expressed by the screen name Shiner22nd are entirely fictional and are intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes only. This person in no way condones or supports the use of Anabolic Steroids and/or medical substances without the legal consent from his or her doctor.

That being said.......

ssgeek is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Next poss. Cycle

just a few comments:

- not enough time inbetween cycles time on (yes, including PCT) = time off
      - you *may* want to plan on eating more
      - make sure you're drinking at least (AT LEAST) 2 gals water/day
      - personally, I'd keep the cycle at 12 weeks - not much bang for the buck thost last two, IMO

Good luck!!!

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

The var might as well be run 2 wks past the test so you can continue or maintain some gains while the test and eq are finishing. Also, either go longer and forget the other cycle or rest longer in between like ssgeek said. Personally, I would run it for about 14-16 wks to get better results from the eq since you seem to want to be on more than your off anyhow.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

if u cycled for 12 weeks on , take off 12 weeks off....

Skarhead is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 576
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i agreee.... we're in this for the long haul, take AT LEAST 12 wks off...at LEAST! and make sure you get blood work inbetween either... this isnt safe stuff we're using, be smart!

BIGMOFO is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skarhead
      i agreee.... we're in this for the long haul, take AT LEAST 12 wks off...at LEAST! and make sure you get blood work inbetween either... this isnt safe stuff we're using, be smart!
      yep, i have never done a cycle without getting bloodwork done!

ATTITUDES ARE CONTAGIOUS, MINE MIGHT KILL YOU!

"Goals are Dreams with Deadlines!"

Note: All of my advice and posts are merely for educational purposes I do not condone the use of steroids or any other illegal drugs. I am no doctor and my advice should be taken with a grain of salt, just like everyone else's hypothetical advice.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

All right....I've just heard from so many others that it's ok to do 12 on and 6 off then go back on....and Then take a longer break. They claimed that it helped them maintain their muscle mass they'd built. But I'll def. take the advice of the board.....Thanks fellas....
      Any and all views expressed by the screen name Shiner22nd are entirely fictional and are intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes only. This person in no way condones or supports the use of Anabolic Steroids and/or medical substances without the legal consent from his or her doctor.

That being said.......

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24
      The var might as well be run 2 wks past the test so you can continue or maintain some gains while the test and eq are finishing. Also, either go longer and forget the other cycle or rest longer in between like ssgeek said. Personally, I would run it for about 14-16 wks to get better results from the eq since you seem to want to be on more than your off anyhow.
      Runnin the var and EQ longer as mentioned above isn't a problem either....Thanks, bro....Shiner

That being said.......

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by bigmofo
      yep, i have never done a cycle without getting bloodwork done!
      ABSOLUTELY!

That being said.......

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

SSGeek.....Re: upping the cals: last time I did that, I put on a little too much fat, but believe me that's unique to myself and a few others only. I'd recommend the same thing. It seems that once I hit around 230+ I hit a wall and start putting on fat. So now, I 'm trying to SLOWLY creep back up to that point and stay as lean as possible. I can't stay cut up year round like you other son's of *****es!!! LOLOLOLOL ....thanks for the help bro....Shiner

That being said.......

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i'd reconsider using deca and drol together. can give u prolactin problems

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shiner22nd
      All right....I've just heard from so many others that it's ok to do 12 on and 6 off then go back on....and Then take a longer break. They claimed that it helped them maintain their muscle mass they'd built. But I'll def. take the advice of the board.....Thanks fellas....
      no shinner, 12on=12 off for ur safety...u always need to start fresh when u start a new cycle

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Sounds good, Mike.

ED: can you explain that a bit further....I'd be int. to hear more about that...thanks, Shiner

That being said.......

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Basically Ed is tryin to tell u that u can't get hard....

here u go:

What is it and what does it do?

Prolactin is a hormone. A hormone is a chemical substance, which is secreted by an endocrine gland, and is transported to another part of the body (the "target tissue") where it has an effect. Hormones act at the target tissue by binding to a receptor site on the responding cells. The body's endocrine system uses hormones to convey information and control many of the day to day functions.

Prolactin is produced primarily in the front part of the pituitary gland. This gland is known as the "master gland" because it controls a range of other endocrine organs. The pituitary gland is about the size of a pea and is situated near the middle of the brain.

Prolactin is produced in both men and women. Prolactin is secreted periodically by the pituitary throughout the day and night. The secretion of prolactin is increased by a number of external stimuli including stress, breast-feeding and sexual activity.

In women, the breast is the predominant prolactin target tissue. Prolactin has the effect of stimulating the breast to produce breast milk in late pregnancy and sustaining milk production after birth. To have this effect on the breast, other hormones such as oestrogen also need to be present.

Prolactin is also normally produced in men but appears to have no specific role in males. High prolactin levels have the effect of suppressing the hormones responsible for the normal functioning of the ovaries and testes. High prolactin levels can therefore lead to menstrual irregularity and/or fertility problems.

What controls prolactin production?

A neurotransmitter substance called dopamine controls the release of prolactin from the pituitary gland. Dopamine has the effect of inhibiting the secretion of prolactin from the pituitary gland. Other prolactin releasing factors exist that can stimulate prolactin secretion. These include serotonin and thyroid releasing hormones. The drugs available to treat high prolactin levels either mimic the inhibitory effect of dopamine or block the stimulating effect of serotonin (see under treatment).

How do you know if there is a problem with prolactin?

Prolactin can be measured in the blood. Your doctor may arrange a blood test to check on the blood prolactin level for a range of reasons.

A common reason for measuring blood prolactin is the presence of an unexpected milk-like discharge from the breast. This is a condition known as galactorrhoea. Galactorrhoea can appear in both women and men. Your doctor may also measure the blood prolactin level if a woman has irregular or infrequent periods, or if periods have stopped. Measurements can be done if there has been difficulty conceiving or if there is a suspicion of problems with the pituitary gland.

The prolactin level in the blood is usually 30-600 mIU/l. This value may vary from laboratory to laboratory and is lower in males. If your blood level of prolactin is higher than normal this is known as hyperprolactinaemia.

What causes hyperprolactinaemia (elevated blood prolactin levels)?

Firstly, if the prolactin level is only mildly raised your doctor may simply want to remeasure this again. The stress of the blood test in some people is enough to raise the blood prolactin levels. High prolactin levels are quite normal in pregnancy and if the patient is breast-feeding. Prolactin levels usually return to the normal range within 6 months of the completion of nursing.

Many different types of drugs can elevate blood prolactin levels such as antidepressant medication, opiate drugs and painkillers. Often these medications interfere with the dopamine inhibition of prolactin release. Oestrogen use (as in the use of the contraceptive pill) and the withdrawal of the oral contraceptive pill may also cause a modest elevation in blood prolactin levels in some individuals.

The most important consideration in a patient with hyperprolactinaemia is the possibility of a benign prolactin-secreting tumour of the pituitary gland. This is diagnosed usually by a MRI scan of the pituitary area. Tumours of the pituitary gland associated with hyperprolactinaemia are due to benign over-growths of the prolactin producing cells in the gland. These growths are not malignant or cancerous and either remain stable in size or grow in size very slowly (see below).

Pituitary prolactin producing tumours ("adenomas") are divided into two different "types" by size. Microprolactinomas are the smaller prolactin producing tumours (less than 10 mm in diameter). Macroprolactinomas are the larger prolactin producing tumours (greater than 10 mm in diameter). The larger the tumour, the higher the blood prolactin level so that prolactin levels greater than 6000 mIU/L are usually associated with macroprolactinomas. The exact cause of these tumours is unknown but may be to due some genetic disruption within the pituitary gland.

Macroprolactinomas can grow large enough to interfere with nearby structures such as the nerves from the eyes and other areas of brain function. Rarely, other types of pituitary adenoma can cause hyperprolactinaemia, but not usually to the levels seen in those with macroprolactinomas.

Other medical conditions such as thyroid disease, polycystic ovary syndrome and shingles are also associated with modest degrees of hyperprolactinaemia.

Idiopathic hyperprolactinaemia is the term used for persistently elevated blood prolactin levels for which no cause is found.

What treatment is available for those with symptoms from a raised blood prolactin level?

A raised prolactin level without symptoms, or galactorrhoea without an elevation of prolactin may not necessarily require any treatment as long as the patient is not bothered by it, is menstruating regularly and fertility is not an issue. If the patient is symptomatic, has an absence of periods or wants to conceive, medical treatment (see below) could be considered.

Hyperprolactinaemia and galactorrhoea caused by medication usually responds to the withdrawal of these agents.

If hyperprolactinaemia is due to a pituitary tumour, the choice of treatment depends on the size of the tumour. Microadenomas have an excellent prognosis and do not need treatment if the patient is symptom free, menstruating regularly and fertility is not an issue. There is little evidence that these microadenomas progress to become macroadenomas. These patients need to have regular blood prolactin measurements and probably follow-up pituitary scans to ensure that the tumour does not grow (although this is unlikely).

Prolactin secreting macroadenomas usually need treatment as they may, on occasion, threaten vision and cause other pressure effects within the brain. Tablet treatment (as opposed to surgical treatment) is the management of choice. Such medical treatment can shrink these tumours and control their growth, and there is a high response rate. Several drugs are now available for this purpose. If medical treatment is unsuccessful, pituitary surgery can be considered.

HungarianBeast is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 383
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Next poss. Cycle
      • Next poss. Cycle