• Join Us!
  • First Timer Thinking about Steroids
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First Timer Thinking about Steroids

Ciggalicious
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default First Timer Thinking about Steroids

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Hey, I am 16 years old and have been working out pretty hard for about a year. I'm skinny at about 6'0 150lbs and I see minimal gains. I'm thinking about taking deca for a boost but I won't decide until i do more research and know 100% what I'd be getting into. I know I'm probably gonna hear I'm too young and etc. But I'm sick of being skinny and weak. I've tried Creatine but that made me sick to my stomach. I go on and off protein shakes. I just want a boost and I know deca isn't too hardcore. What advice can anyone give me?

Merc is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: First Timer Thinking about Steroids

well you are too young sorry, you shouldn't think about using until you are 21. Your diet is the key thing at your age, well at any age diet is going to be key. What is your diet like??

Ciggalicious
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Merc
      well you are too young sorry, you shouldn't think about using until you are 21. Your diet is the key thing at your age, well at any age diet is going to be key. What is your diet like??
      I try to eat losts of pasta. TRY to get enough protein but don't always eat large amounts of meat. Eat bannanas and yogurt everyday.I know I don't drink enough water.Not one for lots of junk food.Some nights I'll admit I miss dinner sometimes because I work crazy ass hours and I'm too tired although I eat at work so I guess I got something in my stomach.I don't keep track of the amount of calories or anything but I try to get lots of carbs because I play soccer competetively.

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yes you are too young, your natty test levels are high as it is. and deca is too hard core. its not very toxic but its gonna be a very hard recovery and at 16 how are you gonna explain not being able to get a hard on when ur with a girl, trust me you don't want to juice right now. you need to eat eat eat. you said yourself you go on and off. well thats ur problem. there should never be an off. if you are really motivated about gaining weight then u will keep pushing yourself. plus food is way more important than any juice. run a cycle and don't eat right and you won't get shit...trust me. EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT. its the best advice you can get bro. act like food is steroids and focus on your diet

Ciggalicious
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Sometimes I just don't feel hungry though. I guesss i just got to find room for it but alot of kids in my school take deca which is why I'm so tempted. My workout program contains hitting one muscle group excluding legs because I do them twice, a week. Maybe it's not enough? I just want results quickly. I'm sure some of you have been there before.

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Ciggalicious
      I try to eat losts of pasta. TRY to get enough protein but don't always eat large amounts of meat. Eat bannanas and yogurt everyday.I know I don't drink enough water.Not one for lots of junk food.Some nights I'll admit I miss dinner sometimes because I work crazy ass hours and I'm too tired although I eat at work so I guess I got something in my stomach.I don't keep track of the amount of calories or anything but I try to get lots of carbs because I play soccer competetively.

your telling us all ur mistakes right there. if you want to grow there is no such thing as skipping meals....not drinking water...not counting calories and TRY is not a word that goes along with this sport. you sound like you want the benifits without putting in the work, you gotta change your attitude bro or this sport is not for you. and when the day comes where you are old enough to juice that means you now have to push yourself even harder....juice does not make up for lazyness. its not a miracle drug

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Ciggalicious
      Sometimes I just don't feel hungry though. I guesss i just got to find room for it but alot of kids in my school take deca which is why I'm so tempted. My workout program contains hitting one muscle group excluding legs because I do them twice, a week. Maybe it's not enough? I just want results quickly. I'm sure some of you have been there before.

you know how many times i don't feel hungry but i force myself. EVERYDAY when i'm tryin to gain. do you know how many times i don't feel like working out but you have to force yourself. this is not an easy sport

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

at your age you have tons of testosterone in your body naturally. When I was in high school I was 6 foot 140lbs the problem was that I was using more cal. than I was consuming with playing sports everyday and then being part of school functions. How many grams of protein do you consume and how many grams of carbs are you consuming? How is your workout routine?

Ciggalicious
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I always push myself for workouts. I don't allow myself to miss one but along with a g/f,school,soccer, work sometimes meals get put aside. I'll admit I do get lazy but it's hard to find time for everything if you know what I mean.

Ciggalicious
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

at your age you have tons of testosterone in your body naturally. When I was in high school I was 6 foot 140lbs the problem was that I was using more cal. than I was consuming with playing sports everyday and then being part of school functions. How many grams of protein do you consume and how many grams of carbs are you consuming? How is your workout routine?
      I do chest on monday, arms tuesday, legs wednesday, shoulders thursday, back friday, and legs on saturday.Plus abs every other day.

I guzzle down a protein bar or two of 30grams a day but I don't know if that's enough on top of meals. But like I said I don't ALWAYS fit it into my day. I don't really keep track of the amount of carbs and protein I take.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

that is the same way I was, played soccer year round, worked on weekends, plus going out with friends I should have been consuming around 5000 cals a day but I was only getting in around 3000. Once I was done with High School my weight went up to 175 in one summer. Trust me when you get out of school it will be a lot easier to put on muscle especially if you are commited to your workout and diet. I know it must seem like a long time away but you will regret it if you start using now

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

cig your not get the answer your hoping for. juice is not for you bro, not at this time. i know exactly how you feel. when i was ur age i was 115-120lbs 5'6. so add being short to that skinnyness you have, so i know how it feels to want to gain weight. i know exactly how u feel and if juice wouldn't hurt you i'd tell you, i'm saying this for your own good.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

you will want to keep a journal and see just what you are eating. Try not to rely on protein powders and protein bars try to eat real meals and record everything you eat. remember you should be eating 5-6 meals a day!

Ciggalicious
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

that is the same way I was, played soccer year round, worked on weekends, plus going out with friends I should have been consuming around 5000 cals a day but I was only getting in around 3000. Once I was done with High School my weight went up to 175 in one summer. Trust me when you get out of school it will be a lot easier to put on muscle especially if you are commited to your workout and diet. I know it must seem like a long time away but you will regret it if you start using now
      It does seem like a long time away but I see all these other guys doing deca and they started smaller than me but now are bigger and I've been working out harder longer. Pisses me off.

Ciggalicious
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by edvedr
      cig your not get the answer your hoping for. juice is not for you bro, not at this time. i know exactly how you feel. when i was ur age i was 115-120lbs 5'6. so add being short to that skinnyness you have, so i know how it feels to want to gain weight. i know exactly how u feel and if juice wouldn't hurt you i'd tell you, i'm saying this for your own good.
      That's why i made a post here because i don't want to screw my body up and I want to learn more from you gym rats.

Merc:I've had trainers tell me to make a journal but I never really thought twice about it but I guess i should.