• Join Us!
  • Polls Show Drop for Bush's Job Approval
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Polls Show Drop for Bush's Job Approval

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Polls Show Drop for Bush's Job Approval

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Polls Show Drop for Bush's Job Approval

WASHINGTON - President Bush (news - web sites)'s job approval slipped into the mid 40s in national polls released this week as he lost some support among men and other groups of core supporters.

Public approval for Bush slipped from 52 percent in a CNN-USA Today-Gallup poll over the weekend to 45 percent in that same poll released Thursday. A CBS News poll released earlier in the week found Bush's approval slipping six points to 43 percent.

The Gallup poll found Bush losing support among men, self-described conservatives and churchgoers while the CBS poll found a drop among men and Republicans.

The polls come after Congress and the president intervened in the case of Terri Schiavo, a 41-year-old woman whose feeding tube had been removed. The federal intervention was widely unpopular, even with conservatives and evangelicals.

But Bush's dip in the polls also comes at a time that gas prices have been on the rise and the president is involved in an uphill campaign for changes in Social Security (news - web sites).

The Gallup poll of 1,001 adults was taken Monday through Wednesday and has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points. The CBS News poll of 737 adults was taken Monday and Tuesday and has a 4 percentage point margin of error.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Polls Show Drop for Bush's Job Approval

Bush SUCKS! Nuff said!

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I heard it is a few issues the Sarvino case is one, gas prices, economy.

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'm pissed at every level of our gov't. Can someone please tell me why in the hell congress and the president are getting involved in a family issue (terri schiavo) as well as steroid and supplement use among pro athletes while meth labs are in full swing in every town across America, pedifiles are running free and abducting children, we are at war, gas prices are skyrocketing and the economy is faltering????????????????

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by kite
      I'm pissed at every level of our gov't. Can someone please tell me why in the hell congress and the president are getting involved in a family issue (terri schiavo) as well as steroid and supplement use among pro athletes while meth labs are in full swing in every town across America, pedifiles are running free and abducting children, we are at war, gas prices are skyrocketing and the economy is faltering????????????????
      Kite, I do agree with you here. How many people die from steroids and supplements a year? How many die from cigarettes and alcohol a year? Yet, no one dares to attack liquor or cigarettes. Why? What benefit do cig's give anyone? None. Alcohol I can understand to some extent, I don't use it at all but I can relate to using it from past experiences.

How many meth labs get busted in relation to steroid dealers a year? As far as juice in sports go, I don't care. I don't pay $100 a ticket to see some 180 pound guy run a 4.8 40 with a football. I pay $100 to see a 230 pound guy run a 4.4 40 with a football. I pay $75 a ticket to see the ball get crushed out of coors field, not to see a bunch of pop ups and gorunders. I enjoy super athletes and if they are going to charge super prices, then I expect super athletes.

How come everytime someone comes up with a patend for a car that runs on ethanol, it gets purchases by OPEC? I am 100% convinced that if Ford and GM would make engines that could run on ethenol with close to the same performance as gasoline we would have no national debt in less than 10 years. Think about it. We could could grow and refien all the corn right here. It would all be barreled and shipped right here. It would all be sold right here. And, it should be done by American companies ONLY!. This would create more jobs than any other time in history. And, since no money is going out of the country there would be more money chaning hands in the US. This too would creat more jobs. More and more jobs means more and more taxes collected by the government. Additionally, this would put the Arab nations in a huge financial pinch. Terrorist funding would depreciate tremenduosly. And to our true allies, Britan and Austrailia, we sale to them the ethonol and dirt cheap prices to get them to quit using gasoline too.

Why doesn't the US boycott and Arabic oil and start drilling in Alaska? If we aren't going to switch to another form of fuel then we need to be more self sufficiant. It pissses me off because I know for a fact that we have hundreds of tapped off oil fields in Luisiana. My uncle used to work for the government and everytime they came across oil they called some division of the governmet and they would come seal off the area, tap and label the thing (i dont know what it's called). They have hundreds of crude oil fields just in LA alone. My unlce says they are stock piling it. His opinion is they want to wait until the Arabs run out and then control it themselves.

The economy is not faltering in my opinion. The interest rates are up which is a good indication that the economy is improving.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.