• Join Us!
  • anavar experiences
  • anavar experiences
  • anavar experiences
  • anavar experiences
  • anavar experiences
  • anavar experiences
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: anavar experiences

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default anavar experiences

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • anavar experiences
      • anavar experiences

• anavar experiences
      • anavar experiences
      • anavar experiences
      • anavar experiences
      • anavar experiences
      • anavar experiences
      whats the opinion of every one that has used it before. what were your doses? what was your weight at the time? what kinda gains did you experience?

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: anavar experiences

IVE USE IT FOR 12 WEEKS NO MATTER WHAT.DOSES HAVE BEEN BETWEEN 40-50.MUSCLES HARDER STRENGTH GAINS WERE GOOD.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

murdy is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 208
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

winny breaks me out but I like it. Heard it was similar but better as far as sides go. I am curious as well.

thanx

Shiner22nd is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 352
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I wouldn't exactly say "similar" but sort of.....Var IS going to be better as far as sides go, though.....there's TONS of research out there on it....good luck bro...Shiner
      Any and all views expressed by the screen name Shiner22nd are entirely fictional and are intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes only. This person in no way condones or supports the use of Anabolic Steroids and/or medical substances without the legal consent from his or her doctor.

That being said.......

lord humongous is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 165
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

edveder, I run it every cycle at 40mg's ed gives me great strength gains...the only problem is that I am always runnung something with it so I can't really tell how much of it is the Var. Anybody run a Var only cycle?

DragonRider
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • anavar experiences
      • anavar experiences

• anavar experiences
      • anavar experiences
      • anavar experiences
      • anavar experiences
      • anavar experiences
      • anavar experiences
      Most noticable strength gains I ever made . Even better than Dbol or Anadrol. The only problem is, I tore my pec during the cycle, so I don't know exactly how much stronger I would have gotten.

Here is and intersting article I came across recently. Specifically, check out the recommended dose in orange.

Anavar is not very toxic, not very androgenic, mildly anabolic, and pretty mild on the body’s HPTA. Those are its 4 major points, and I’d like to examine each one a bit further.

Toxicity: Anavar is quite mild on your liver. It’s probably the most mild oral steroid available today. Dosages of up to 80mgs/day are easily tolerated by most men, and most side effects often found with other steroids are not common with ‘var (Proj Inf Perspect. 1997 Nov;(23):19.).

Anabolic/Androgenic properties: Well…it’s a very mild steroid in every sense of the word. It binds reasonably well to the AR, but pretty high doses are still needed and I would never suggest doing less than 20mgs/day. In fact, 20-80mgs are needed to start halting AIDS related wasting (Proj Inf Perspect. 1997 Nov;(23):19.) and recovering weight for burn victims (Burns. 2003 Dec;29(8):793-7.) so that’s the range I’d recommend keeping your dosages in concerning this compound. Personally, I’d use 100mgs/day if I were ever going to try this stuff. Any less than this amount (20-100mgs) would be a waste. For women, however, I think 2.5-10mgs/day would suffice. Virilization is not a concern with this compound, as it is only very mildly androgenic (Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1993 Apr;38(4):393-8.). Water retention is also virtually nil with it.

Now here’s some interesting stuff: Anavar may be what we’d call a “fat-burning steroid”. Abdominal and visceral fat were both reduced in one study when subjects in the low/normal natural testosterone range used anavar (Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1995 Sep;19(9):614-24). In addition, weight gained with ‘var may be nearly permanent too. It might not be much, but you’ll stand a good chance of keeping most of it. In one study, subjects maintained their weight gain from anavar for at least 6 months after cessation (Burns. 2003 Dec;29(8):793-7.)! Without any Post-Cycle-Therapy!
      Anvar is great for strength and cutting purposes, but not for bulking or a lot of weight gain. What I'm saying is that everything you gain will be solid.

So why do you keep such a high proportion of what you gained on ‘var? Well, I think it may be due to it’s relatively light impact on the HPTA, which brings me to my final point; Anavar will not totally shut down your HPTA (unlike test, which will eventually do this even at a 100mg dose, or deca which will do it with a single 100mg dose).
      Serum testosterone, SHBG, and LH will be slightly suppressed with low doses of anavar, but less than with other compounds. FSH, IGF1 and GH will not be suppressed and LH will even experience a “rebound” effect when you stop using anavar (Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1993 Apr;38(4):393-8.). Thus, anavar may be ideal for use in bridges between cycles (at 10-20mgs perhaps), or for cutting/strength cycles at 50-100mgs.

-Originally posted at “BB4 Life”