• Join Us!
  • More infringing legislation - Underwear?
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: More infringing legislation - Underwear?

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default More infringing legislation - Underwear?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

The "droopy drawers bill" (HB1981) introduced by Delegate Algie T. Howell Jr. (democrat-Norfolk), doesn't want to see underwear hanging out of the back of peoples pants anymore, so he thinks it should be outlawed. More specifically he wishes to fine each incident $50.

The house passed the legistlation 60 to 34.

There goes the plumbing industry.

This could help though! Maybe if they start fucking with the kids and their style, they will wake up to government power. Ah I can always dream!

A link to the story:
      https://home.hamptonroads.com/stories...828&ran=100067

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: More infringing legislation - Underwear?

well, i'm not a fan of that really. when my kid started doing that at 12 i used to give him a wedgy!! now at 15 he still wears pants like that, but with a baggy shirt over it...while i dont like it, i dont really see the harm in it. there is no victom..i dont get the fine. thanks for the link, i think i'll print this and leave it tape to the mirror in his room!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i think it's more about the kids who don't wear the baggy t-shirt over it. Especially the fat ass girls who wear those hip huggers with their nasty fat and panties showing. I for one am all for it. Here's why: if you want people to take you seriously in life you need to take yourself seriously. It's all about self-image. When one wears sloppy looking clothes they appear to be sloppy people. Perception is reality in this country. You can be broke as hell but if you look like a million bucks people will treat you like it. If you are worth a million bucks and dress sloppy people will not take you seriously.

True story: When I was in the gym business my VP made over half a mill a year. For fun he would put on a t-shirt, shorts, tennis shoes and a ball cap and go visit expensive car dealerships. He said the service he got was piss poor and he was treated like a person who had no business even coming onto the lot. Perception is reality.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

BICEPBULG is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 443
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

This is very true. I personally can't stand not wearing a belt. I always tuck my shirts in that are supposed to be tucked, and dress rather nicely. But when you see someone walking down a street or in a store with their pants hanging off their ass, you just want to go say what the hell are you thinking. Same thing with all that Gothic crap now. There is some fine girls who do that shit, that really pisses me off. Hum I think alot of stuff pisses me off. Did I mention I m pissed off.
      Always expect the unexpected!

young_hulk@hushmail.com

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Let it out, bro! Let it out!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007
      True story: When I was in the gym business my VP made over half a mill a year. For fun he would put on a t-shirt, shorts, tennis shoes and a ball cap and go visit expensive car dealerships. He said the service he got was piss poor and he was treated like a person who had no business even coming onto the lot. Perception is reality.
      bro, while i think your point is very valad, i hate that analogy! i, as a sales manger would fire there asses so fast there head would spin!!! it's called cherry pickin, and at alot of dealers it is not tolerated (although, admittedly it is practiced). and, i still have mixed feelings about it. i reflect to when i was young, ripped jeans, leather jacket, long hair, earings....if they'd have passed a law, i would have done something worse to pi$$ them off!! (like wear my pants to my knees, lol).
      oh, send that dude to me, i'd be happy to sell him a car!!!

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by daved150
      bro, while i think your point is very valad, i hate that analogy! i, as a sales manger would fire there asses so fast there head would spin!!! it's called cherry pickin, and at alot of dealers it is not tolerated (although, admittedly it is practiced). and, i still have mixed feelings about it. i reflect to when i was young, ripped jeans, leather jacket, long hair, earings....if they'd have passed a law, i would have done something worse to pi$$ them off!! (like wear my pants to my knees, lol).
      oh, send that dude to me, i'd be happy to sell him a car!!!
      I get your point and I agree with what you are saying. But, we are talking about kids. And as fathers we know first hand most kids don't make good decions all the time. They don't care what people think because right now they are being taken care by their parents. I used to wear ripped jeams too. I also was a skater. Although I was a jock who played football, wrestled and ran track I dressed like a skater for a few years. It wasn't until my senior year in HS that I actually took an interest in my self image and it was the best thing I ever did for my self. Instead of working at McDonalds I got a part time job as a developer with a graphic arts company. Then I got a job at with a popular retail store. None of those places would have hired me if I dressed like I did in early HS. Now that I'm in Real Estate I make sure to look casually professional at all times. Unless, I'm at the gym. Then it's t-shirt and shorts.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

so, we agree that we made pi$$ poor fashion decissions in school, and that we grew out of them...did we grow out of them becouse of gongresional oversite, or becouse we grew up. do you truly believe these kids wont grow up? sure some wont, but then again i still see mullets!!! and there's something that should be fined. i believe it's up to the parents to set peramiters as i did. there's a time when it is not exceptable...but, other than those times, he can express him self freely, as long as its not lewd and lacivious. and, like us, he as well as most of these kids will wake up one day, and say that's that. like we did.

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Ok, see this is the kind of attitude that is scary! You guys (except for daved150) aren't asking yourself whether the government should have any control in our wardrobes or not but simply stating that you agree the baggy pants, underwear bearing style is tacky. Which I agree but that doesn't institute a right for government to force it's citizens to adhere to their style.

Yeah image is important but that doesnt mean it should be forced at gun point. In a free society citizens should be free to destroy their image if they chose too. If it is kids that are destroying their image, that is the parents responsibility not the governments.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Klash
      Ok, see this is the kind of attitude that is scary! You guys aren't asking yourself whether the government should have any control in our wardrobes or not but simply stating that you agree the baggy pants, underwear bearing style is tacky. Which I agree but that doesn't institute a right for government to force it's citizens to adhere to their style.

Yeah image is important but that doesnt mean it should be forced at gun point. In a free society citizens should be free to destroy their image if they chose too. If it is kids that are destroying their image, that is the parents responsibility not the governments.
      bro, read again what i said!!! your missing something

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by daved150
      so, we agree that we made pi$$ poor fashion decissions in school, and that we grew out of them...did we grow out of them becouse of gongresional oversite, or becouse we grew up. do you truly believe these kids wont grow up? sure some wont, but then again i still see mullets!!! and there's something that should be fined. i believe it's up to the parents to set peramiters as i did. there's a time when it is not exceptable...but, other than those times, he can express him self freely, as long as its not lewd and lacivious. and, like us, he as well as most of these kids will wake up one day, and say that's that. like we did.
      I agree 100%. You are right, we did grow out of it. My concern is not so much for the boys but the girls. Showing your panties sends a signal that may be mispercieved by boys. And could result in rape or sexual harassment. I'm not saying that all kids who dress this way are bad kids. But you are right about the kids. However, what about the ones who dont grow out of it. Like the 25-35 year olds who still dress like this, or worse.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Klash
      Ok, see this is the kind of attitude that is scary! You guys (except for daved150) aren't asking yourself whether the government should have any control in our wardrobes or not but simply stating that you agree the baggy pants, underwear bearing style is tacky. Which I agree but that doesn't institute a right for government to force it's citizens to adhere to their style.

Good point. But the liberals are famous for this stuff. I don't care either way on this topic but this is what they do. They find something they don't like and they call it offensive and they make laws around it. Remember when Tipper Gore went crazy on Rock music. Remember the beating rap music took. That's what liberals do, they fight anything that might offend someone. You know what I say, "suck it up, quit your *****ing and go get a hobby". I can understand where they are coming from but it's just plain rediculous. Why? Simple, you can't please all the people all the time. Period.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007
      I agree 100%. You are right, we did grow out of it. My concern is not so much for the boys but the girls. Showing your panties sends a signal that may be mispercieved by boys. And could result in rape or sexual harassment. I'm not saying that all kids who dress this way are bad kids. But you are right about the kids. However, what about the ones who dont grow out of it. Like the 25-35 year olds who still dress like this, or worse.
      i put them in the same cat. as the mullet heads still walking. of course we'll see these 25-35 year old goofs', dont hire them. they will be the few, believe me. and i agree with you on the girl thing. i still believe it comes to parenting, we had the same jerk offs in our generation, billy bad ass, jacking with the cheerleader, i know i had to punk a couple jerk-offs at parties getting tuogh with girls...bro, it all goes back to me and you, and every other dad.

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You said it, it's all in parenting.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

bill was killed....nobody has to worry about tax dollars funding "but crack patroll" anymore!!!

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...