• Join Us!
  • great proposial storys
  • great proposial storys
  • great proposial storys
  • great proposial storys
  • great proposial storys
  • great proposial storys
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: great proposial storys

ByRoN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default great proposial storys

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • great proposial storys
      • great proposial storys

• great proposial storys
      • great proposial storys
      • great proposial storys
      • great proposial storys
      • great proposial storys
      • great proposial storys
      i was on another board and started reading these some of these are really cool no i am not looking o get married just keeping my self entertained!!!

7) How I Popped The Question

On the morning of Dec. 24th, the first thing Amy saw was a note on her bedside table.

Good morning. Be at Starbucks by 10 a.m. Some one will meet you there.

Expecting to see me, she was surprised when her friend Kathy walked through the door holding a red balloon. Tied to the balloon was another note:

Enjoy some coffee. Be at your mothers by 11:30 for lunch.

At her moms, Amy found another red balloon and a note with instructions to visit her friend Tracey. Tracey then gave her the final balloon and a note which instructed Amy to come home.

Amy returned home to find two rows of red balloons lining the walkway to the house.

Once inside the door, she was greeted by more red balloons. Hundreds of red balloons. The walls, floor, ceiling everything was covered with red balloons.

I stepped through the balloons to meet her and said, There are 814 red balloons in here. One for every day we've been together. Inside one balloon, you'll find a special gift.

Amy started to search but because of the sheer number of balloons, she looked back to me for help.

From behind my back, I pulled a single white balloon with a question mark painted on it. I popped the balloon, dropped to one knee and with ring in hand, asked

Amy, will you marry me?

She said yes and days later we are still discovering stray red balloons. Each time I find one I am reminded of that special day and how lucky I am to be engaged to the most beautiful girl in the world.

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: great proposial storys

i don't wanna post mine again....its around here somewhere

ByRoN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

-- January 2005 Stories Menu --VOTE1. Suddenly Suspicious 2. "Love War" 3. Hurdles 4. Putt-Putt, There is Love in It! 5. The Italian Au Pair 6. An Elaborate Christmas Present 7. How I Popped the Question 8. How Close are You?

1) Suddenly Suspicious

Our relationship, which was perfect, suddenly seemed to be falling apart. My daily predictable behavior was suddenly suspicious. Id get out of work at 3pm, finish jogging by 4pm and finish dinner right when Grace got home at 6pm. You could set a clock by it. The problem was I was now getting home at 6pm with bad explanations. Also, I was assigned to a not so dangerous unit within the NYPD, which made her feel at ease. I told Grace I needed a change, narcotics unit maybe. This was devastating news. The dangerous new assignment at work and suspicious behavior made her wonder if I had a new love interest.

A vacation was planned to help relax her worries. This would be my first trip to our native land Puerto Rico and she was excited to teach me about our heritage and culture. We would tour the island and stay in different towns every other day. Maybe that's what our relationship needed. Now, before our trip I tell Grace I've been accepted to narcotics and they're sending me to Albany for a weekend of training. This was horrific news, especially one week before our trip. When I left for Albany I told her the location is disclosed and no phone calls were allowed. Hmm.

Two days before going to Puerto Rico, her father tells her a story about how 30 years ago he buried a coin collection in his home town near a beach where he confessed his true love for her mom. Since we were going down on vacation and passing through that town dad asked if we could please bring the coins back. Dad gave her an old hand drawn map.

One of our planned stops was to a rainforest called El Junque. I brought a harness, rope and survival gear just in case. Stupid idea she said. During the vacation Grace decided there wasn't enough time to do the rainforest and I was ticked off. The next day we arrive at the beach in her fathers home town and she breaks out the map. The map specified that from the beach you can see a cave across the coast line. She sees the cave; however, its at the bottom of a 150 foot steep cliff with no access from the water side because of the crashing waves. Sorry Dad, you're not getting your coins. I told her she couldn't let her father down. Besides, we had the harness, rope, and she cheated me out of my rainforest excursion. Guilt set in and boy was she angry! We started our descent Hungry, tired, and scared and she let me have it all the way down. However, one hour later after scaling down the cliff and pushing our way through thick brush, she became very excited. We were on an adventure and she loved it. Finally, we arrived at the cave. We had a picturesque view of the beach in the distance with the sun setting over the Caribbean Ocean, waves crashing near the cave and in the distance was a view of where her father confessed his love for Mom. In the cave she started digging and hit something hard. It was a chest, a treasure chest. Ahh, the coins.

Grace felt a deep connection to her father as she unearths the chest. Upon opening the chest she sees a small box inside next to a bottle of champagne, two champagne flutes, and a candle. Totally confused she opens the smaller box and reads a small note... Grace, we came all this way so I can ask for your hand in marriage in a special way So will you please allow me to be your husband? Will you marry me? Jason. The engagement ring was under the note. With me on one knee trembling all over and her tears everywhere I explained how I came down a week before to bury the ring, I wasn't in Albany, I'm not going to narcotics and my change of predictable behavior was me diamond shopping and planning the engagement down to the last detail with all her family and friends. Her nightmare was over. Total bliss overwhelmed her and with a sudden gust of laughter she said yes!

Grace couldn't wait to get home. On our return I took her to our favorite jazz lounge where there was another surprise waiting. I rented the place out and all her friends that helped me were inside waiting to celebrate her engagement!

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

What about?

I brought her to McDonald's paid her a quarter pounder trio and asked her to marry me between a sip of coke and a fries?
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

dinner!! man, i shoulda thought of that!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

NATE is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 103
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • great proposial storys
      • great proposial storys

• great proposial storys
      • great proposial storys
      • great proposial storys
      • great proposial storys
      • great proposial storys
      • great proposial storys
      Proposial? is that Alabamglish or something?

All you have to do is say " heres a Lexus, heres a house and heres a wrist brace bc the rock i just gave you is going to cause severe damage to your tendons"

works everytime