• Join Us!
  • WHO GOES DEER HUNTING OR FISHING
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHO GOES DEER HUNTING OR FISHING

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default WHO GOES DEER HUNTING OR FISHING

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

LETS HEAR SOME STORIES.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: WHO GOES DEER HUNTING OR FISHING

fishing:

i had a backlash on my reel in my boat before i sold it. my spinner bait was in the water some 5 feet away in 2' of clear water i got the back lash out reeled up the slack and as soon as the line went taught with the spinner bait it hopped off the bottom and a 5 pound bass darted out from a stump 3 feet away and nailed it. i set the hook and after he pulled some drag out i got him in. nice fish. probably biggest i caught last year.

hunting:

went deer hunting with my uncle in south carolina. cold as hell 20 degrees and a howling wind. had on 3 layers of clothes underneath my carhart coveralls. we had drunk alot the night before and ate way too much chili. i had to go #2 real bad. my uncle sent me down wind a 1/4 mile. i leaned up to a tree and did my business, cut my underware off to wipe and quickly got my britches and coveralls up. i jogged back to the blind and it stunk! my uncle said "did ya shit on yourself boy?" i said "hell no" he told me to open up my overalls. to make a long story short i had shat down the back of em while trying to lean against the tree take a dump and hold them out of the way. my back was covered in my own doo! i stripped my coveralls and jacket off leaving me in long underware, a t-shirt and jeans. i left the coveralls and jacket they were not salvageable.

it was a cold embarrasing walk back to the camper.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

BICEPBULG is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 443
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I go deer hunting and fishing. But during the summer I normally have something better to do than fish. Here is a photo of my last deer, Me and my cousin was trying to thin out the doe population on our property. But this turned out to be a button buck!!! But he taste good....
      Always expect the unexpected!

young_hulk@hushmail.com

BICEPBULG is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 443
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

very funny jipped
      Always expect the unexpected!

young_hulk@hushmail.com

lxorl is offline Elite FG Resident
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I would feel terrible if i killed a deer... just me though. i dont really have a problem with others hunting.
      I'm Just an old chunk of Coal, But I'm gonna be a DIAMOND some day.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

first time deer hunting, family tradition type thing, 13yrs old, and i wanted to shoot a deer and make the old man proud. 2 things happened on that trip.
      #1 first day and i was walking done the train to a hill that overlooks a marsh.. it was just at dawn and ahead of me was a doe to the left of the trail. man, moving as slow as poss. i lifted my rifle and shot. deer took off about 20 yards and dropped..man i felt great!!! walking to the deer i'm thinking about my ole' man beeming with pried about his youngest boy. then, dnr officer walked up and asked me for my doe permit!!!! man, i was freaking..that was a huge no-no! i'm fiddle dicking around like i'm looking through my pack, when another guy.. I DID NOT KNOW, walked up and said thanks for finding his deer!!! I said your welcome, made a joke about how i thought he was gonna leave me holding the bag with dnr, we all laffed, he proceded to get out his permit, when the officer was looking at it, he winked at me...I had to go....see ya!
      #2 same trip 2days latter i'm sitting back to back with my dad (he didnt want me to go out by myself, since the doe thing) and he got wreked the night before, he kept falling asleep, and i could still smell the alchohal all over him, so i knew there would be no deer around today, sitting there for hours, bored i decided that if i shot at a tree or something, he would wake up, decide that seeing how i "missed one" there would be nomore around and we could go back to camp... i aimed done the hill alittle at a tree, and squeezed the trigger "BAM"!!! sitting behind the tree was my uncle!!! he jumped up screaming and yelling, he shit himself!!! i almost killed the drunk!!! at first my dad was pissed!! then he was laughing so hard i thought he was gonna drop!
      well, that was my 2nd, and last hunting trip. never went again. too much excitement for me!

TRAM is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 715
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'M DEFINATELY A HUNTER AND FISHER, BEEN HUNTING WHITETAIL SINCE I WAS 12 SO FOR ABOUT 15YRS TO MANY STORIES TO TELL THIS YEAR I SHOT A NICE 6 POINTER NO BROW TINES THOUGH SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN EIGHT. WEIGHTED ABOUT 180LBS GUTTED. DROPPED HIM AT ABOUT 110YRDS W/ A 30/30. MY OLD MAN TOOK 4 SHOTS W/ HIS 44MAG AND MISSED BEFORE I HAD TO TAKE IT DOWN. WELL SHOT 12 PARTRIDGE LAST FALL GREAT EATS WHEN YOU THROW THEM IN W/ SOME SGETTI SAUCE. LAST WINTER HAD AND 8'x8' ICE SHACK ON LOCAL LAKE NICE WOOD STOVE CAUGHT SOME CRAPIE, WALLEYE, PERCH, AND NORTHERNS CHILLIN IN THE SHACK W/ SOME GOOD BROS ALL DAY AND NIGHT IS A GREAT PASTTIM UP HERE (THE GREAT WHITE NORTH). USSUALLY CATCH A BIGGER BUZZZZ THAN FISH BUT IT'S GOOD TIMES. TRAPPED 4 NICE BEAVERS AT A FRIENDS CAMP A WHILE BACK FIRST TIME FOR ME HE CLEANED THEM RIGHT THERE THEN WE ATE THEM THAT NIGHT DIDN'T CARE FOR THEM TO MUCH REALLY GREASY AND STRONG TASTING PROB WON'T EAT THEM AGAIN BUT IT WAS COOL SETTING TRAPS AND CHECKING THEM THE ANTICIPATION WAS GREAT NOTHING LIKE SEEING A BIG BEAVER STUCK!! LOL THATS SOUNDS TO FUNNY TO SAY. HMMMM WHAT ELSE DO KILL WHEN I'M DEER HUNTING AND GET ANTSEE FROM NOT SEEING DEER I MIGHT ROLL A CUOPLE POURCIPINES LITTLE FUCKERS TEAR UP MY BLINDS WHEN I'M NOT AROUND SO THEY GOT IT COMING. LIVING ON THE GREAT LAKES IS DEFINATLEY A GREAT OUTDOORS EXPERIANCE IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT ALOT OF PPL CAN'T BUT IF ANYONE EVER WANTS TO CHECK OUT SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY AROUND LET ME KNOW TOURS OF MY HOME LAND ARE FREE.
      "WHERE THE MIND GOES, THE BODY WILL FOLLOW."

"I THINK I CAN TAKE YOU"," YA, KEEP LOOKING"

"LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

whitetail is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 413
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

WHO GOES DEER HUNTING OR FISHING
      i have shit my pants several times hunting. it is just part of the experience. here are 2 bow kills from the 2003, 2004 season. both are P & Y.

Cpt. Caveman
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I gotta go with Whitetail on shit pants thing . . . i eat alot of hard boiled eggs. Remind me to tell the funniest shit pants hunting story some time. It's great if your'e into that sorta thing.
      Anyway . . I was born and raised in southwestern/central Pa. Great fishing and hunting . . . I moved south a long time ago and I have continued to hunt and fish some great areas. I am a Bloodbrother with Ted Nugent USA and an NRA member. I prefer to bowhunt for hogs and deer rather than gun. I love bird hunting and my goal for this spring is to take a gobbler with my bow. Primal instincts: hunting, fishing, lifting, mating . . .

Cpt. Caveman
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Sweeeeeet pics whitetail!

ByRoN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by TRAM
      I'M DEFINATELY A HUNTER AND FISHER, BEEN HUNTING WHITETAIL SINCE I WAS 12 SO FOR ABOUT 15YRS TO MANY STORIES TO TELL THIS YEAR I SHOT A NICE 6 POINTER NO BROW TINES THOUGH SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN EIGHT. WEIGHTED ABOUT 180LBS GUTTED. DROPPED HIM AT ABOUT 110YRDS W/ A 30/30. MY OLD MAN TOOK 4 SHOTS W/ HIS 44MAG AND MISSED BEFORE I HAD TO TAKE IT DOWN. WELL SHOT 12 PARTRIDGE LAST FALL GREAT EATS WHEN YOU THROW THEM IN W/ SOME SGETTI SAUCE. LAST WINTER HAD AND 8'x8' ICE SHACK ON LOCAL LAKE NICE WOOD STOVE CAUGHT SOME CRAPIE, WALLEYE, PERCH, AND NORTHERNS CHILLIN IN THE SHACK W/ SOME GOOD BROS ALL DAY AND NIGHT IS A GREAT PASTTIM UP HERE (THE GREAT WHITE NORTH). USSUALLY CATCH A BIGGER BUZZZZ THAN FISH BUT IT'S GOOD TIMES. TRAPPED 4 NICE BEAVERS AT A FRIENDS CAMP A WHILE BACK FIRST TIME FOR ME HE CLEANED THEM RIGHT THERE THEN WE ATE THEM THAT NIGHT DIDN'T CARE FOR THEM TO MUCH REALLY GREASY AND STRONG TASTING PROB WON'T EAT THEM AGAIN BUT IT WAS COOL SETTING TRAPS AND CHECKING THEM THE ANTICIPATION WAS GREAT NOTHING LIKE SEEING A BIG BEAVER STUCK!! LOL THATS SOUNDS TO FUNNY TO SAY. HMMMM WHAT ELSE DO KILL WHEN I'M DEER HUNTING AND GET ANTSEE FROM NOT SEEING DEER I MIGHT ROLL A CUOPLE POURCIPINES LITTLE FUCKERS TEAR UP MY BLINDS WHEN I'M NOT AROUND SO THEY GOT IT COMING. LIVING ON THE GREAT LAKES IS DEFINATLEY A GREAT OUTDOORS EXPERIANCE IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT ALOT OF PPL CAN'T BUT IF ANYONE EVER WANTS TO CHECK OUT SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY AROUND LET ME KNOW TOURS OF MY HOME LAND ARE FREE.

great lakes are nice

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Caveman
      Sweeeeeet pics whitetail!
      i have seen my dad cut his underwear off with as limb saw more than once.
      i think its the cofee and the anxiety you get from the pre hunt going into the woods in the dark.

HUGGERZ is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 50
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

heres a story you guys might enjoy.

was 14, turkey hunting with my dad and 2 brothers. note, while walking back to my hunting spot after lunch i was eating a yellow golden dilicous apple. i get to my tree and sat there for a couple hours getting bored as hell so i fall asleep. wake up about 20minutes later and 50 yards to my left across this little stream was a mother black bear with 3 cubs. i clossed my eyes and thought OH SHIT! what should i do and i knew if i got up and ran the mother would get pissed and come after me so i just layed there thinking maybe they wouldnt see me since i was all camo'd out. eventually a cub crossed the stream and was 20 yards away and then the mother crossed the stream. so im laying there, i could see my heart pounding, THE MOTHER BEAR WALKED RIGHT UP TO ME LAYING THERE, STEPPED ON M,Y 12 GUAGE BENT DOWN AND SNIFFED THE HAND I WAS EATING THE APPLE WITH. my eyes were shut and i thought my hand was going to get ripped off. she sniffed it for about 5 seconds, turn and just walked away.

totally true story. i swear on my life.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by HUGGERZ
      heres a story you guys might enjoy.

was 14, turkey hunting with my dad and 2 brothers. note, while walking back to my hunting spot after lunch i was eating a yellow golden dilicous apple. i get to my tree and sat there for a couple hours getting bored as hell so i fall asleep. wake up about 20minutes later and 50 yards to my left across this little stream was a mother black bear with 3 cubs. i clossed my eyes and thought OH SHIT! what should i do and i knew if i got up and ran the mother would get pissed and come after me so i just layed there thinking maybe they wouldnt see me since i was all camo'd out. eventually a cub crossed the stream and was 20 yards away and then the mother crossed the stream. so im laying there, i could see my heart pounding, THE MOTHER BEAR WALKED RIGHT UP TO ME LAYING THERE, STEPPED ON M,Y 12 GUAGE BENT DOWN AND SNIFFED THE HAND I WAS EATING THE APPLE WITH. my eyes were shut and i thought my hand was going to get ripped off. she sniffed it for about 5 seconds, turn and just walked away.

totally true story. i swear on my life.

crazy, i bet alot of peole you tell that to dont believe you. i do though.
      people have no idea what even a 200lb blackbear could do to even a monster of a man.

Cpt. Caveman
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by whitetail
      crazy, i bet alot of peole you tell that to dont believe you. i do though.
      people have no idea what even a 200lb blackbear could do to even a monster of a man.
      Dude . . .I believe it too. . . i have seen some crazy stuff in the Pa. woods. I got between a momma Black bear and 2 cubs one time in Pa. I ran like hell and didn't look back. It's cool though to have experiences like that though. I really get a lot of personal thought time when I'm out there.