• Join Us!
  • How long do you stay on for at any given cycle and how many cycles do you do a year?
  • How long do you stay on for at any given cycle and how many cycles do you do a year?
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: How long do you stay on for at any given cycle and how many cycles do you do a year?

Mike P.T. is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 283
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default How long do you stay on for at any given cycle and how many cycles do you do a year?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Personally I am thinking of doing cycles lasting 8 months out of the year. 8-9 months on 3-4 off seems like a pretty good idea to me. I recover pretty fast post cycle anyway and I never boatload on high amounts and so far for now that seems like a good idea. Maybe years down the road my priorities will change but as for now being on top in the fitness game I gotta keep it up and with that my physique as well.

What about the rest of you?
      Being defeated is sometimes only a temporary condition. Giving up, makes it permanent......

It takes alot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there's no real security in what's no longer meaningful. There's more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life and in change there is power......

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step......

Pain is weakness leaving the body......

"When it comes to trusting people the only thing I know is that I don't know......"

"Fuck what everyone else thinks. Follow your own way and only then will you have the potential to lead to greatness......"

"Aim for perfection because even though it will never be achieved, the constant pursuit keeps us from settling and always makes us strive for more......"

Juicemonkey101 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 83
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'm not sure if your saying '8 months straight', or just 8months out of the year...... but i've been "on" for almost 6 months now. Not always a full blown cycle though..... sometimes it would be very minimal AS for few weeks here, few weeks there. example i went 3 weeks with only 25mgs of d-bol a day by itself.... went 4 weeks with tren by itself..... I'm going to come off for 3 months or so. Then get back on for 9 months sraight staying on test the whole time, but switching up every 3rd month from D-bol/deca, EQ, Fina with of course HCG through out the whole time.....
      Yep, thats right, i'm a monkey and you're not.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Oh yes I meant to add I will do one long cycle that will be 8-9 months.
      Being defeated is sometimes only a temporary condition. Giving up, makes it permanent......

It takes alot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there's no real security in what's no longer meaningful. There's more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life and in change there is power......

"When it comes to trusting people the only thing I know is that I don't know......"

"Fuck what everyone else thinks. Follow your own way and only then will you have the potential to lead to greatness......"

"Aim for perfection because even though it will never be achieved, the constant pursuit keeps us from settling and always makes us strive for more......"

LOCO is offline VET
      Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 102
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i do usually 8 weeks 2-3 times a year...

flexing23
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I do 10weeks on 10 weeks off maybe a lite bridge inbetween

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i vary sometimes 10weeks ,12 weeks or 24 weeks with = time off gh and slin inbetween

gearedup
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I have always stayed on a minimum of 12 months except a couple cycles I think you grow better on low doses and longer times! That is just my opinion!

viper10139 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 261
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

average about 3 a year at 8-10 weeks!!!

bikertrash
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

6-8 months continious

morebeefplease is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 46
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

2-3 10 weekers a year
      morebeefplease

Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions stated by person/entity are purely for entertainment purposes only.

"Second place is like kissing your sister."

alwayzgrowing
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by gearedup
      I have always stayed on a minimum of 12 months except a couple cycles I think you grow better on low doses and longer times! That is just my opinion!
      that is my new feeling, and what i am trying. how has ot worked for you gearedup??

georgie24 is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 32
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

8 weeks low dose test

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

still2skinny is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 327
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

8 weeks X2/year

goliath is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

2-3 12-14 weeks a year here.
      My addictions are more bizarre by far than digging holes in my arms - My
      weirdness goes beyond skin deep, I'm a freak, I'm a geek, I bite the Meak .

goliath.jr@cyber-rights.net
      DO NOT ASK ME FOR A SOURCE. I AM NOT A SOURCE AND I DON'T KNOW ANY.