• Join Us!
  • Who trades stocks?
  • Who trades stocks?
  • Who trades stocks?
  • Who trades stocks?
  • Who trades stocks?
  • Who trades stocks?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Who trades stocks?

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Who trades stocks?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Who trades stocks?
      • Who trades stocks?

• Who trades stocks?
      • Who trades stocks?
      • Who trades stocks?
      • Who trades stocks?
      • Who trades stocks?
      • Who trades stocks?
      Does anyone trades stocks? If so do you use any type of software that gives you up and down signals for all the stocks? I was at this 3 day stock tradiing seminar this past weekend and they tried selling this software to us for $2700. But since we are in the class we can take it for $1700. They also tried to get us to enroll in more advaced classes since this was just a basic class. The advanced classes were about $4000 each. Then they said they can set us up with a professional trader for 4 days for $9k. But since we are taking the class it will cost $7k. But you must have taking at least 4 of the classes. BUt since we are in the basic class they'll give us all 8 classes and the 4 days with a professional trader for $30,000. What a bargin huh?
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

BICEPBULG is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 443
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Who trades stocks?

Well they make alot of money. Sounds like you need to buy some stock from them. Think longterm about it, will you make more in the future if you do this now. And like they said it will cost you more later. The price of that is like buying a new car. Do you think in 3 or 4 years you can have paid 30,000 off, and still live like you do now?
      Always expect the unexpected!

young_hulk@hushmail.com

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Lmao! They only thing their selling is classes and seminars so they can take your $. Read the journals, and study the markets, learn all about each of companies and their past and future trends and learn all you can about how the stock market works. You'll be a much better player if you learn by doing, not by sitting around listening to a bunch of ppl that make money off ppl who spend their $ on making them rich. Its not always good to buy low and sell high. Also it depends on how much money you have to invest. If you only have 30-50k it is not worth the risk in some most instances. You can get jumbo cd's right now paying more than most stocks with less risk even though fdic is not the best guarntee, it is better than none and loosing your ass.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BICEPBULG
      Well they make alot of money. Sounds like you need to buy some stock from them. Think longterm about it, will you make more in the future if you do this now. And like they said it will cost you more later. The price of that is like buying a new car. Do you think in 3 or 4 years you can have paid 30,000 off, and still live like you do now?
      I was trying to be sarcastic....guess it didn't work. But I don't have $30k to spend on some classes. If I did, I wouldn't because obviously what ever it is I'm doing to have $30k sitting around to spend is working, so I might as well continue doing that. The sad thing is Mick-G is right. They are there just to make money. 75% of the people in my class were 55yrs old and up. They ate the sales pitch up like jello. They were all lined up to buy the software and the classes. The lady contradicted herself when she told her "rags to riches sob story." Once I find out 1 lie I'm only left to believe that the whole thing is a lie. "We only have a limited amount of the software, so please get it now while it lasts." Yeah right!!!!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Who trades stocks?
      • Who trades stocks?

• Who trades stocks?
      • Who trades stocks?
      • Who trades stocks?
      • Who trades stocks?
      • Who trades stocks?
      • Who trades stocks?
      Quote Originally Posted by mick-G
      Lmao! They only thing their selling is classes and seminars so they can take your $. Read the journals, and study the markets, learn all about each of companies and their past and future trends and learn all you can about how the stock market works. You'll be a much better player if you learn by doing, not by sitting around listening to a bunch of ppl that make money off ppl who spend their $ on making them rich. Its not always good to buy low and sell high. Also it depends on how much money you have to invest. If you only have 30-50k it is not worth the risk in some most instances. You can get jumbo cd's right now paying more than most stocks with less risk even though fdic is not the best guarntee, it is better than none and loosing your ass.
      yeah all the topics we discussed in basic terms I will research them online and hopefully find more detailed info and examples. I should get good doing that. But stocks are like gambling. The more you know about what you are doing, the better decisions you will make and create more wins vs. losses.
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN