• Join Us!
  • I need help
  • I need help
  • I need help
  • I need help
  • I need help
  • I need help
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I need help

dogfacedreap
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default I need help

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • I need help
      • I need help

• I need help
      • I need help
      • I need help
      • I need help
      • I need help
      • I need help
      Well, I need the help of every member on this board.
      My step daughter is 4 years old now and has started to communicate alot better verbally than she could when she was younger well when she was younger (2.5 years old) she came home from her "real" dads house complaining about her privates hurting her. Me and her mother asked her why they hurt and she said that Ben "her real dad" had rubbed them with his fingers while she was in the bathtub. I asked her if she asked him to stop and she said yes she told him he was hurting her and wanted him to stop, then she explained that he told her it is ok for him to touch her there cause he loves her and that is what daddies do. I then called the police and we took her to the hospital to be exammed which she was and minor irritation and abrasions were found. The detective then scheduled an interview with her at the childrens justice center where she said Ben touched her privates once then said he didnt once so they decided the interview was inconclusive and that she needed to see a child psychologist. The peeps at the childrens justice center gave us a list of therapists to call after 3 months of trying to get her into see one she finally went to a play therapist and the very first day disclosed what this "real dad" had done to her. After several more sessions she also disclosed that she was afraid to talk about the other things Ben had done to her because he may come and hurt her.
      Well to make a long story short the therapist wrote out an affidavit stating visitation should stop. The affidavit explained alll the things My step-daughter had told the therapist and diagnosed her with post traumatic stress syndrome. The things in this affidavit make me cringe even now as I write this and actually made me shed a tear and I am not one to cry. Well we take this to court and the commision does doesn't even read it because she has never heard of this therapist and decides that he can still see the child as long as he is not alone with her. Well this does no good because really honestly and truly how do u enforce this. Visitation continues and the child comes home saying Ben slept in bed with her in his underwear and that she and him went to the park together alone. I tell my wife that we are not letting him see her anymore well bad move cause this pisses off the judge even though this fucker was alone with her. Well guess what we took the affidavit to the police they declined to press charges because case is to iffy cause of the 1st interview so no help there and so visitation continues and so does this childs nightmare.

Anyways the help I need is for every single one of the members here to write a letter or email to governor of Utah stating there outrage against thsi child not being protected. I will send anyone who wants it a copy of the affidavit so you can see that I am for real and not a vindictive person or what ever tryin to cause problems.

Please help me and my family out before I do something stupid this has torn me and my wife apart and destroyed me inside.

Here is the address
      Utah Governors Office
      210 state capital
      Salt lake city, Ut. 84114
      Att. Governor Micheal Levitt
      email:governor@utah.gov
      Plz pm for the childs name if you are willing to do this and I will send you the case # and all that shit any help will be gratefully appreciated

Dogfacereap

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

that is bullsh_+ someone should shoot the ass in the nuts

dogfacedreap
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

It is bullshit write an email to the governor about how u feel

BigSoda