• Join Us!
  • NewGirl  (Accutane Gel)
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: NewGirl (Accutane Gel)

mbstrong
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default NewGirl (Accutane Gel)

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Well it's been two weeks with the accutane gel and it's great stuff It's almost all cleared up and it even helped with the black heads.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

great stuff

50Cent
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

What's accutane gel? Does it have all the sides as the pills? Is it a new product?

mbstrong
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

It's a product from spain. I'll post some info for ya.

mbstrong
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Here is some info on it. This is the spanish name. It's not bad for the liver like the pills.

ISOTREX Gel
      Gel for topical application

COMPOSITION
      Isotrex Gel contains isotretinoin 0,05 g per 100 g, and butylated hydroxytoluene as antioxidant.

PHARMACOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION
      A 13.12 Acne preparations

PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTION
      Isotretinoin is structurally and pharmacologically related to Vitamin A which regulates epithelial cell growth and differentiation.
      The pharmacological action of isotretinoin remains to be fully elucidated. When used systemically it suppresses sebaceous gland activity and reduces sebum production; it also affects comedogenesis, suppresses Propionibacterium acnes and reduces inflammation.
      When applied topically the mode of action of isotretinoin is probably comparable with its stereoisomer, tretinoin. Tretinoin stimulates mitosis in the epidermis and reduces intercellular cohesion in the stratum corneum; it contests the hyperkeratosis characteristic of acne vulgaris and aids desquamation, preventing the formation of lesions. Tretinoin also mediates and increased production of less cohesive epidermal sebaceous cells, this appears to promote the initial expulsion and subsequent prevention of comedones.

INDICATIONS
      Isotrex Gel is indicated in the treatment of mild to moderate inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne vulgaris.

CONTRA INDICATIONS
      Isotrex Gel should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Isotrex Gel should not be used in patients with a personal or family history of cutaneous epithelioma.

WARNINGS
      Pregnancy and lactation
      – Oral tretinoin has been shown to be teratogenic in a wide variety of animals.
      – Limited animal data urge caution in the use of preparations containing tretinoin during the first trimester of pregnancy.
      In the case of an eventual pregnancy, the patient should inform her doctor.
      Therefore, it may be concluded that cutaneous administration of tretinoin to pregnant women should not pose a significant hazard, although, as with all medicines, its use should be avoided during pregnancy unless the benefits outweighs any potential risk to the foetus. It is not known whether tretinoin is excreted in animal or human milk. Because many medicines are excreted in human milk, caution should be exercised when applying topical tretinoins to nursing women. In this event the product should not be used on the chest.

DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE
      Apply Istorex Gel sparingly over the whole affected area once or twice daily. Patients should be advised that 6-8 weeks of treatment may be required before a therapeutic effect is observed.

SIDE EFFECTS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS
      In normal use, Isotrex Gel may cause stinging, burning or irritation, erythema and peeling at the site of application may occur. If undue irritation occurs, treatment should be interrupted temporarily and resumed once the reaction subsides. If irritation persists, treatment should be discontinued. Reactions will normally resolve on discontinuation of therapy.
      Contact with the mouth, eyes and mucous membranes and with abraded or eczematous skin should be avoided; the product should not be applied to the angles of the nose. Application to sensitive areas of skin, such as the neck, should be made with caution.
      Exposure to sunlight of areas treated with Isotrex Gel should be avoided or minimised. When exposure to strong sunlight cannot be avoided a sunscreen product and protective clothing should be used. Patients with sunburn should not use Isotrex Gel due to the possibility of increased sensitivity to sunlight. The use of sunlamps should be avoided during treatment. Concomitant topical medication may cause a cumulative irritant effect during therapy with Isotrex Gel. Other topical preparations should be used with caution during treatment. Particular caution should be exercised when using preparations containing a peeling agent (for example benzoyl peroxide) or abrasive cleansers.

KNOWN SYMPTOMS OF OVERDOSE AND PRECAUTIONS OF ITS TREATMENT
      Acute overdosage of Isotrex Gel has not been reported to date. Accidental ingestion of Isotrex Gel resulting in overdosage of isotretinoin could be expected to induce symptoms of hypervitaminosis A. These include severe headaches, nausea or vomiting, drowsiness, irritability and pruritus.

IDENTIFICATION
      Isotrex Gel is a soft greenish yellow clear gel with an odour of ethanol.

PRESENTATION
      Aluminium tube of 30 g, fitted with a screw cap. The tube is presented in a carton with a package leaflet.

50Cent
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks, that sounds like a great product, especially since it's working for you! So you can't get it with a prescription in the U.S. yet? Damn FDA....

mbstrong
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Nope but you can get it from mexico with No Script

Auriflex
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Creams are great unless you get acne on your back. Then you have to get fancy or get help. Is there any burning or redness MB?

mbstrong
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Auriflex
      Creams are great unless you get acne on your back. Then you have to get fancy or get help. Is there any burning or redness MB?
      No, not at all well maybe a little burn but nothing major and it's only for like 5 sec. Mine was on the back and it took awhile to get things going. I had to start stretching in the morning and at night j/k but I probably look funny trying to put it on....you shouldn't have to woory about that pimp daddy. I'm sure one of your ladies friends will be able to help you:p

newgirl
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

MB -- thanks for the update -- I was going to pm you and see how goes it with that.

I actually go to the derm in about two weeks or so and was going to ask when it will hit the US market by rx.

Definitely keep me posted -- and of course, since I know you did your homework already on this -- but I will post just for the guys that have not read your other post.....be careful with sun or tanning exposure while using ANY retinoid.

Nice post..thanks for keeping us all updated.

Manic Behavior is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 154
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

nice, I will to find out how to get this, I used accutane last year and it was the best thing I ever did, sides weren't too bad.
      Disclaimer: Manic Behavior is not a real person, he is only a figment of your imagination. This post is not even real.

Do NOT mess with a suburbanite, cuz we're just not going to take it anymore.

manicbehavior@cyber-rights.net

Auriflex
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by mbstrong
      No, not at all well maybe a little burn but nothing major and it's only for like 5 sec. Mine was on the back and it took awhile to get things going. I had to start stretching in the morning and at night j/k but I probably look funny trying to put it on....you shouldn't have to woory about that pimp daddy. I'm sure one of your ladies friends will be able to help you:p
      LMAO I wish I had some! I mean some more.