• Join Us!
  • Post cycle recovery..
  • Post cycle recovery..
  • Post cycle recovery..
  • Post cycle recovery..
  • Post cycle recovery..
  • Post cycle recovery..
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Post cycle recovery..

2Powerful4u
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Post cycle recovery..

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Post cycle recovery..
      • Post cycle recovery..

• Post cycle recovery..
      • Post cycle recovery..
      • Post cycle recovery..
      • Post cycle recovery..
      • Post cycle recovery..
      • Post cycle recovery..
      Im on my last week of 250mg test enanthate every 5 day, which equals about 350mg/wk. I know for enanthate you want to wait for 2 weeks to the day of your last shot because of the half life, but if you wait til blood levels diminish to half wont it make you lose gains? Why wouldnt you start the clomid sooner than 2 weeks? Lookin for someone to explain this a little fo me

alwayzgrowing
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

because even though the last injection was two weeks from starting the clomid, you still have a couple of shotz before it active in your system. so the drop is not much for gainz to be lost.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yep i agree with allwayzgrowing

iamdwalrus is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 211
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Try the a.m. dbol so you won't severely crash and lose the gains. A good post cycle regimen of clomid, nolva and dex is also needed.

Mosaman
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

What else was in your cycle? EQ/Deca ect?
      I ask this because you should stop deca and/or the EQ 1 week prior to stoping the enanthate so they clear at the same time.

The 2 weeks that your waiting for the enanthate to clear I would suggest taking d-bol or anavar @ 25-50mgs every day. They clear in one day so you can start clomid on the 1st day of the 3rd wk.
      at that point drop the d-bol down to 10mg a.m. (first thing in the morning) this will aid your recovery.

The 25-50mgs of d-bol during the 2 weeks your waiting for the test to clear, the d-bol will keep test levels elevated so you will not lose as mush as normal.

Mosaman

grimek
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Post cycle recovery..
      • Post cycle recovery..

• Post cycle recovery..
      • Post cycle recovery..
      • Post cycle recovery..
      • Post cycle recovery..
      • Post cycle recovery..
      • Post cycle recovery..
      I was wondering exactly what you asked here and came accross the quote below (pasted in the middle of this post below the Clomid Profile).

Clomid is a brand name for the drug clomiphene citrate. It is typically prescribed for women to aid in ovulation. In men, the application of Clomid causes an elevation of follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone. As a result, natural testosterone production is also increased. This effect is obviously beneficial to the athlete, especially at the conclusion of a cycle when endogenous testosterone levels are subnormal. When an athlete discontinues the use of steroids, his testosterone levels will most likely be suppressed. If endogenous testosterone levels are not brought to normal, a dramatic loss in size and strength may occur. Clomid plays a crucial role in preventing this crash in athletic performance. Bodybuilders find that a daily intake of 50-100 mg of clomiphene citrate over a two week period will bring endogenous testosterone production back to an acceptable level. Clomid will gradually raise testosterone levels over its period of intake. Since an immediate boost in testosterone is often desirable, athlete will commonly use HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) for a couple of weeks, and the continue treatment with Clomid. Clomid is also effective as an anti-estrogen. Most athletes will suffer from an elevated estrogen level at the conclusion of a cycle. A high estrogen level combined with a low testosterone level puts an athlete in serious risk of developing gynocomastia. With the intake of Clomid, the athlete gets the dual effect of blocking out some of the effects of estrogen, while also increasing endogenous testosterone production. In relation to toxicity and side effects, Clomid is considered a fairly safe drug. Bodybuilders seldom experience any problems, but possible side effects include hot flashes and temporary blurred vision. Clomiphene citrate is widely available on the black market. Until recently, it was relatively easy to get through foreign mail order. However, since the DEA is playing an active role in pursuing mail-order operations catering to athletes, Clomid is becoming harder to obtain. Current prices are between $2-$4 per 50 mg tab. Generics such as Clomiphene citrate by Anfarm in Greece are frequently seen on the black market and can be purchased for about $1 a tablet.

Quote from whodaman
      https://www.anabolicboard.com/yabbse2/index.php

Some info for the new guys on a few compounds that will help you win your war against prolactin, estrogen and progesterone...

Arimidex (anastrozole) (aromatase inhibitor)is a compound that can inhibit around 75% of estrogen conversion if taken properly. Someone on the board (I'm not sure who it was) said as a rule of thumb, use at least 25mg per 250mg of test per week...arimidex is also found in liquid forms like liquidex...Liquidex is anastrozole powder mixed with glycerin. There are a few different kinds of liquidex coming from different suppliers some are higher concentrations of arimidex per ml...others have added ingredients to enhance the absorbtion. Liquidex is much cheaper then arimidex in the tablet form....Studies have shown that arimidex decreases IGF-1 levels by around 18%

Femara (letrozole) is another compound that may be useful ...Femara is another aromatase inhibitor...that actually icreases IGF-1 levels by 24%...If used correctly, Femara can effectively inhibit about 80% of estrogen conversion. Femara also stimulates serum LH...I've yet to try femara, but I've heard that 1/2 a 2.5mg pill ed is an effective dose for moderate doses of test (I'm not sure about this...I'm just reporting what I heard.

Aromasin (exemestane) is in a class of it's own, it is a aromatase inactivator...It actually renders estrogen receptors useless. Instead of just inhibiting production, it cuts off production. Aromasin can effective prevent about 90-95% of estrogen conversion. A negative aspect of Aromasin is that it decreases IGF-1 levels by about 23-24%

Nolvadex is actually an anti-estrogen that can be useful if symtoms of gyno appear...A problem with nolvadex it supresses estrogen, but then when nolvadex use is discontinued, there is a rebound effect....if you need to use nolvadex, it's a good idea to run it until you start clomid therapy or add proviron after discontinuing use to off set the rebound. Nolvadex also decreases IGF-1 levels by about 25% so it will effect your gains to some extent.

Clomid is a weak anti-estrogen....it is better for the purposes of restoring natural test levels post cycle.

Proviron is a weak anti-estrogen and also a weak androgen...it can be helpful in preventing gyno. It doesn't compete with androgen receptors or lower IGF-1 levels...so it will not effect your gains. Proviron can also be helpful post cycle to boost libedo and improve the ability to get errections. Additionally, I've noticed that proviron puts me in a better mood post cycle...and it hardens muscles a bit. Not to mention, if take in low to moderate does in the am up waking, it does not effect htpa recovery. I'm a big supporter of proviron use both during and post cycle.

Also I must add Winstrol as an effective agent in combating progesterone related sides...Winstrol is very effective in preventing the conversion of progesterone while on deca durabolin....it is also somewhat effective in preventing the conversion or progesterone while using Fina...but not to the extent it does with deca because of the way fina binds to PR receptors.

RU-486 the controversial abortion pill may also be effective in blocking progesterone and as an anti-cortisol...because of the short half-life of the drug (20-30 hours) ed dosing is need. I've heard that 50-75mg ed is an effective dose...Aside from it being difficult to get, Ru-486 has a number of side effects that IMO outweigh the benefits. The first being that it hinders white blood cells and suppresses the immune system...another negative is that low cortisol can inhibit protein degradation and if taken at high doses and not tapered can shut down adrenals and ulimately kill you.

Lastly, there are a number of products that can help you prevent prolactin induced gyno. OTC drugs like Vitex (chasteberry) can help lower prolactin levels, but may cause an increase in progesterone. Bromocriptine can also lower prolactin but also reduces the bodys GH levels. There are a couple of other drugs that inhibit prolactin by raising dopamine levels....Deprenyl inhibits prolactin and improves depression...it also has been said to protect brain cells from free radical oxidation. L-Dopa and velvet bean (which actually contains L-Dopa) may also be helpful by similar means, they raise dopamine and inhibit prolactin. They also have been shown to raise GH levels and assist in burning fat.

clomid starting chart:

i found this chart on a web site. let me know what you guys think. it's a chart as to when you should start your clomid.

Anadrol/Anapolan: 8 - 12 hours after last administration
      Deca: 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
      Dianabol: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
      Equipoise: 17 – 21 days after last injection
      Fina: 3 days after last injection
      Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
      Sustanon: 3 weeks after last injection
      Testosterone Cypionate: 2 weeks after last injection
      Testosterone Enanthate: 2 weeks after last injection
      Testosterone Propionate: 3 days after last injection
      Testosterone Suspension: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
      Winstrol: 8 – 12 hours after last administration