• Join Us!
  • Cutting Cycle for possible show
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Cutting Cycle for possible show

someday is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Cutting Cycle for possible show

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Started diet today (I know, not a great time to start a cut!). It's now 16 weeks from a show my wife wants me to do with her. I don't have alot of interest in getting into the competing game, but I do have a desire to get that viciously lean at least once in my life. Current stats...

Weighed in this morning at 268!
      Not sure on BF%, but going by my previous LBM measurement before bulking, it looks to be around 22-25%. This means I have about 55-60#'s to drop.

I just came off a bulker for 20 weeks, so I won't be going back on for the whole 16 weeks. My bloodwork came back fine last week, so I won't be trying to do this whole cut naturally. I'm thinking I'll start up somewhere between 8-12 weeks out. I'm going to start out limiting my cardio to no more than 5 days/week for the first couple of weeks. I'll keep an eye on my fat loss before ramping up. I have a lot of weight to lose, so I may have to hit cardio hard sooner than I'd like.

Here's my standard diet. The first 8 weeks I'll probably substitute eye round for much of my protein which is nearly as lean as boneless chix breast. The last 8 weeks I'll drop eye round save for with meal #2. Every 6th day I'll throw in a cheat meal to keep my body guessing.

Meal #1 & #6
      Isopure Shake (50g pro, 2g carbs, 208 cal)
      Meal #2
      10 oz. Eye Round Steak (66g pro, 13g fat, 368 cal)
      2 packets oatmeal (10g pro, 60g carbs, 5g of fat)
      Meal #3 & #4
      8 oz. chix or 99% lean ground turkey (56g pro, 2g fat, 240 cal)
      6 oz. yam/baked potato (4g pro, 45g of carbs, 196 calories)
      Meal #5
      8 oz. chix or 99% lean turkey (56g pro, 2g fat, 240 cal)
      4 oz. of yam/baked potato (2g pro, 29g carbs, 124 calories)
      1 cup of broccoli (2g pro, 9g carbs, 44 cal)
      Meal #7
      6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs (36g pro, 2g carbs, 10g fat, 240 cal)
      1 cup of broccoli (2g pro, 29g carbs, 44 calories)

Grand total = 395g protein, 201g carbs, 34g of fat, 2666 calories

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Cutting Cycle for possible show

Dec. 22

Day 3....not having fun right now. What a shock to the sytem going from 5000 calories down to about 1/2! I only did cardio for 25 minutes on day 1 and none yesterday or this morning as I want to give myself the best chance possible to succeed this first week (meaning, I get even hungrier when I throw cardio in). I'll hit cardio again tomorrow lightly and try to minimize it coming out of the starting gate so that my body really responds to it when the time comes to ramp up. I have been daed on so far. This morning I was getting light headed cooking my meals when one of our friends shows up and drops off this HUGE tin of chocolate covered cookies.... EVIL WENCH!! Those are heading to the office or to my family's house for Christmas for sure!

Did chest yesterday....

Incline Barbell
      135*20
      225*15
      315*4
      345*1

Flat Dumbell
      120's x 8, 6, 4

Pec Dec
      135*15
      150*12
      165*8

Feeling a little weaker now...been off for about 2 weeks now. Luckily, I'm not one of those that shows huge strength gains when on and crashes afterwards. I feel like I keep alot of what I earn!

badasz32 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 405
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

are u gonna run clen and an ECA?
      Badasz1@Hushmail.com

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by badasz32
      I usually do, but my blood pressure was 146/92 last week, so I'm going to hold off for a little bit then check my BP again and see if it has come down to a more acceptable range before running that stuff. I know it works, but I can't be running a high BP all year long.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Well, the show I want to do was pushed back a couple of weeks, meaning I didn't need to start until yesterday (Sunday). Made the holidays alot easier! LOL Decided to get some help diet wise from someone who knows what they are doing. Not that what I was doing before didn't work, but I need someone to bounce stuff off of and to adjust diet when necessary. I'm now running 360g protein each day, and cycling the carbs from high on day 1, medium on day 2, low on day 3. It's basically about 350g/200g/100g. I'm on the medium day, but not yet into the no carb meals until this afternoon. Should be fun! Had a great leg workout last night and did cardio immediately after to try and break up some of the lactic acid buildup. I will do (4) 30 minute sessions each week to start with.

Heywood Jablome is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 104
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by badasz32
      Why would he run both? Both of them are beta-2 agonists and down regulate the same receptors. The 2 on 2 off alternating ECA/Clen thing is not the most effective way to run either clen or ECA.

My advice is pick one either Clen or ECA and run it for 8 weeks with Ketotifen at 1-3 mg's per night every night before you go to bed. Ketotifen will up regulate your beta-2 receptors making whichever beta-2 agonist you choose more effective over a longer period of time. In addition Ketotifen makes you drowsy so it will help you fall asleep; which is a problem for some people while on a beta agonist.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Day 5 down and still dead on. I would have thought the low carb (75g) day would be the killer, but I actually had a much tougher time yesterday on my high carb day. The guy I'm working with mentioned the raised insulin levels I will see on high carb days is what is causing the hunger and cravings. I'll be damned if I couldn't of easily wolfed down 10 PB&J sandwiches yesterday and a gallon of milk! LOL

Did chest yesterday and back tonight...both workouts I went a little higher reps than usual as I simply went low rep and heavy over the entire 24 week bulker I finished up a few weeks ago. Feeling a little weaker in the gym, which I expected. Should see this turn around when I go back on in a couple of weeks. Here's what I am running...

Wks 1-10 Test Cyp @ 1000mg/wk
      Wks 1-4 Turanabol @ 40mg/day
      Wks 1-15 EQ @ 600mg/wk
      Wks 8-15 Fina @ 100mg/day
      Wks 12-15 Prop @ 100mg/day
      Wks 12-16 Oral Winny @ 75mg/day
      Wks 1-16 GH @ 3.3 iu/day

jake steed is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 419
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Turanabol?

I have been off the boards for a while. I don't recall this one. Have you taken it b4?

I may inc this into my cutter!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by jake steed
      Turanabol?

I have been off the boards for a while. I don't recall this one. Have you taken it b4?

I may inc this into my cutter!

Here's BD's summary of Turanabol.....

Oral-Turanabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960"s.

OT has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milligram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Testosterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol 50. The maximum blood concentration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.

0.4 x pound (body weight) x days = number of tablets to take overall during the interval of intake
      mg / tablet

An athlete weighing 200 pounds would take only 2 tablets of 10 mg (20mg/day.) Bodybuilders take 8-10 tablets of 5 mg, that is 40-50 mg/day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason OT is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

Due to its characteristics OT is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50 mg OT/day, 228 mg Parabolan/week, and 150 mg Winstrol Depot/week. Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fatburning substances (e.g. Clenbuterol, Ephedrine, Salbutamol, Cytomel, Triacana), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy looking muscle system. If OT were available on the U.S. black market for steroids, bodybuilders, powerlifters, and weightlifters would go crazy for this East German anabolic.

OT enjoys a great popularity since it is quickly broken down by the body and the metabolites are excreted relatively quickly through the urine. The often posed question regarding how many days before a test OT can be taken in order to be "clean" is difficult to answer specifically or in general. We know from a reli-able source that athletes who only take OT as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10- 15 tablets/day, have discontinued the com-pound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or chlordehydromethyl-testosterone.

The potential side effects of OT usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. in women, depending on their predisposition, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dosages of more than 20 mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with OT Since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly dis-tinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure. Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with OT An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes. Since the substance chlordehydromethyltestosterone is 17-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver func-tion be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus OT is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.

Till now, the availability of OT was extremely poor. British Dragon has now made this very popular product available to you.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Day 11:

Weighed in Sunday at.......250! Got to love dropping 15#'s of bloat in 1 week!

Strength has been down at the gym, but I also am only 6 weeks removed from a 22 week cycle. Got shut down a bit harder this time, but still nothing drastic. Ran HCG at 2000/iu each weekend for the last 5 weekends of my cycle then clomid and 6-OXO for 3 weeks after wrapping up.

Been 98% clean so far with the 2% being maybe throwing some cheese in my eggs at night on my no carb meals or putting a tbsp of ketchup on my 93% lean hamburger. At 17 weeks out, I'm more concerned with staying sane than getting fed up. This approach has worked pretty well for me in the past. I know in a short time, though, any bs needs to stop completely if I want to actually step on stage.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Day15:

Weighed in at 247 this morning, which is far more reasonable weight loss than the first week! Need to get some pics tonight at the gym and shoot them off to the guy I'm working with. So far, so good. Today I get to go back on....I'm excited about the recovery and strength gains I'll see going forward, but not looking forward to all the sticks and adding more things to my to do list everyday. At the suggestion of the guy I'm working with, I'll be running HCG for the first 8 weeks on weekends, but not the last half of my cycle as the estrogenic effects of HCG will cause water retention, something you don't want if you have plans on getting up on stage. I will also be running Femara throughout and adding in nolva 6-8 weeks out. Keeping estrogen low will help with water retention as I get closer to the show.