• Join Us!
  • ALLAH TO MUSLIM TERRORIST: "NO VIRGINS FOR YOU!"
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ALLAH TO MUSLIM TERRORIST: "NO VIRGINS FOR YOU!"

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default ALLAH TO MUSLIM TERRORIST: "NO VIRGINS FOR YOU!"

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

ALLAH TO MUSLIM TERRORIST: "NO VIRGINS FOR YOU!"

In an effort to help us red state idiots understand why Americans are hated around the world, Time magazine, in its November 29 issue, covered the shooting of an unarmed, wounded, Iraqi terrorist by a "sadistic" U.S. Marine. The article by Amanda Ripley is entitled, "A Shot Seen Round the World". The Orwellian header, "A Marine fires on wounded man in a Fallujah mosque, and the world asks: Was it a war crime?" ignores the fact that the "man" was a terrorist (insurgent for the PC crowd) and the mosque was used to store weapons and stage attacks not just against the coalition troops, but also against Iraqi civilians. For those who do not recognize a rhetorical question ("Was it a war crime?") when they see one, frame-by-frame pictures of the shooting are provided. Meantime, the question "Are late term abortions murder?" has not been investigated, and frame-by-frame pictures of abortions have not been provided.

And just to make sure that no one mistakes Time magazine as pro-American, Manal Morsi, a Cairo banker is quoted in a ten inch banner in the middle of the article: "The shooting, just like Abu Ghraib, is showing the American soldiers as…they really are: sadistic occupiers, not democratic liberators." The article does make a half-hearted attempt to put the shooting in context, explaining that, "There were stories circulating of fellow Marines being killed by booby-trapped bodies". Actually, one of those stories circulating is that of a Marine who was killed by a wounded terrorist calling out for help only to blow himself up when the Marine got close enough. No comment from the Arab world concerning that incident. However, in regards to the U.S. Marine shooting, the Arab world responded with anger that a Muslim terrorist was denied the chance to blow himself up for Allah, thus entering paradise without killing more infidels, failure which disqualifies him from the 72 virgin bonus plan.

We are at war with militant Islam and the Liberals' response is to declare war on Christianity in America. The Declaration of Independence and related documents are being banned in a school in California because they contain references to God. Just try and defend Christianity and see how fast the Liberals will bring up The Inquisition, The Crusades and The Salem Witch Trials. I am not going to defend those black spots on Christianity, but there is a great difference between the atrocities committed in the name of Christianity and the atrocities committed in the name of Islam. The Dark Ages of Christianity were caused by a deliberate and systematic omission of the teachings and example of Jesus. In contrast the Golden Age of Islam was brought about by a strict adherence to the teachings and example of Muhammad.

Christianity began its Reformation when Martin Luther read Paul's Epistle to the Galatians and realized that the teachings of the corrupt Catholic Church stood in contradiction with the teachings of the Bible. The advent of the printing press and translations from Latin to German and English helped spread the Bible to the common man who found freedom, peace and love within its pages. The monopoly of the Church over God's word was over. New Testament verses like Galatians 3:28 (There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus) became the foundations of the very freedoms we enjoy today.

Islam on the other hand requires its followers to "Slay the idolaters wherever you find them"(Qua'ran 9:5) unless they convert and become Muslims. The Religion Of Peace calls upon its followers to make war on the non-Muslim world until all the unbelievers are either converted, subdued and forced to pay taxes, or dead. Islam as it is taught and practiced outside of the United States and the Western World is tyrannical, oppressive and evil. The only hope of a reformation within Islam comes from Muslims like Abdel Rahman al-Rashed who has the courage to tell it like it is:

"It is a certain fact that not all Muslims are terrorists, but is equally certain, and exceptionally painful, that almost all terrorist are Muslims."

"We cannot tolerate in our midst those who abduct journalists, murder civilians, explode buses: we cannot accept them as related to us, whatever the sufferings they claim to justify their criminal deeds. These are the people who have smeared Islam and stained its image."

"We cannot clear our names unless we own up to the shameful fact that terrorism has become an Islamic enterprise; an almost exclusive monopoly, implemented by Muslim men and women."

"We cannot redeem our extremist youths, who commit all these heinous crimes, without confronting the Sheikhs who thought it ennobling to re-invent themselves as revolutionary ideologues, sending other people's sons and daughters to certain death, while sending their own children to European and American schools and colleges."

Now if we could only convince the Liberals to stop supporting terrorists, like they did Yasser Arafat, and to help us win the war in Iraq by supporting our troops with their actions not just their yellow ribbons, Islam might have a chance of emerging as the religion of peace it claims to be. Arab liberals deserve the same freedom to try and remove Allah from the public square that the American and European Liberals use to try and remove God from our courts, our classrooms and our Pledge of Allegiance.

For those not sure that Islam can handle democracy, I ask them to look at the American Muslims who are peaceful, productive citizens, precisely because they are free and unafraid to ignore or reinterpret the militant teachings of Islam. What Liberals who want to draw a moral equivalence between Christianity and Islam refuse to acknowledge is that those who followed the teachings of the Koran and the example of Muhammad gave us Sharia Law and the Taliban, while those who followed the teachings of the Bible and the example of Jesus gave us the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution. I personally would take the First and Second Amendment over 72 virgins anytime.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

BM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: ALLAH TO MUSLIM TERRORIST: "NO VIRGINS FOR YOU!"

Good read man!

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

excellent post fuzo

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

nice read fuzo, but Look i'am AN ARAB but christian and not muslim, but i really hate muslims, my cousin died in kuwait back in 1993, they killed him coz he was christian and ACCIDENTLY he stepped somewhere where it was holy for them and they flipped out on him and they killed him....any arabs MUSLIMS who fucks wt my family , tehy will be dead and i don't care if i get locked up or shot, eye to eye...........and beleive me i would slice their neck wt a knife and lets em suffer the way what they did to my cousin(according to a witness who saw my cousin bleed to death and he couldn't do anything, he was fearing for his life as well)

i might be mean and i know not all muslim are like this, but no matter what u tell me i hate them.....

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

That's just the thing, they are supposed to be like that. The Quran teaches hatred towards Christians and Jews. I posted the actual Quran versus in another thread so I'm not making it up. The muslims who claim to like Christians are nothing more than bad muslims. Just like there are bad Christians and bad Jews. I feel bad for them that they are so ignorant to believe one man's story. Muhammad wrote the entire Quran over like 40 years without any eyewitnesses to what he said happened. It's hard enough to think about all the people who actually saw Jesus do the stuff he did (miracles) and not believe, but to follow a guy with no witnesses and no authenticity or credibility, I just don't get it. It's truely sad.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

macka is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 270
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007
      That's just the thing, they are supposed to be like that. The Quran teaches hatred towards Christians and Jews. I posted the actual Quran versus in another thread so I'm not making it up. The muslims who claim to like Christians are nothing more than bad muslims. Just like there are bad Christians and bad Jews. I feel bad for them that they are so ignorant to believe one man's story. Muhammad wrote the entire Quran over like 40 years without any eyewitnesses to what he said happened. It's hard enough to think about all the people who actually saw Jesus do the stuff he did (miracles) and not believe, but to follow a guy with no witnesses and no authenticity or credibility, I just don't get it. It's truely sad.

You have to realise that those beliefs are basically forced upon them from birth. It's brainwashing from birth. Do you think Mohamed won people over by guile alone???? No he used force, and violence. People forget we were at war with them hundreds of years ago, and it won't stop til the end days. And yes I agree truly sad

JohnnyB is offline VET
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 252
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

The Declaration of Independence and related documents are being banned in a school in California because they contain references to God.
      The kicker about that whole thing is they are educators and are uneducated on what they are talking about. their statement said that the constitution prohibits this because of separation of Church and state. Make the document s the teacher was trying to use were religious documents.

It obvious they haven't read the constitution, there is no speration of Church and state in it. I'd be willing to bet these school officials would also say that this country was not founded on religious principles and freedoms. Which is contrary to what they said about the founding documents, if they are the founding documents, if they are religious in nature, then it goes to reason that this country was founded on religious principles and freedoms.

JohnnyB