A few days ago I was walking in town and noticed all the homeless people around and then I saw 2 women 1 was about 45 or so and the other must have been her mother and I had seen these women plenty of times.They sleep on concrete every night and I felt so bad for them.I walked over and gave them some $ they didnt even ask like most do,and I told them to meet me last night between 9-10 around the same spot.So I met them last night and gave them 2 nice warm sleeping bags some cash and 2 care bags with tooth paste brushes,tp,soap,longjons,socks,winter gloves and hats,a swiss army knife,and a few little things.After that I walked with then to a few resturants on the street and talked with each manager and worked it out where everynight they can have leftover food from the kitchen insead of eating out of garbage ed.I tried to get them to go to a shelter but they said no because it was not safe for them to go.This morning I felt good waking up,I realized that Ive been down lately but I really have so much to be greatful for compared to so many others.Its a shame that so many people have to live like this,the funny thing is its only 1 block from our nations capital in Washington DC,the same place that gives billions of dollars to feed other countries but not our own right on their frontdoor step.I gave them my cell # and told them to call me everyweek and Ill stop in on them.It really felt great.

Soda