• Join Us!
  • new cycle question
  • new cycle question
  • new cycle question
  • new cycle question
  • new cycle question
  • new cycle question
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: new cycle question

jughead is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default new cycle question

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • new cycle question
      • new cycle question

• new cycle question
      • new cycle question
      • new cycle question
      • new cycle question
      • new cycle question
      • new cycle question
      just started my new cycle.
      500mgs. test enanthate/wk
      500mgs.eq/wk
      300mgs.deca/wk
      60mgs. dianabol/day
      plus arimidex @ .25/day
      also got some stuff to help with liver

this is my 5th cycle. ive never done eq or deca. only test,fina,winstrol. im gonna run this cycle for 10 wks.

stats: 32yrs old 5'11 225lbs. not sure on bodyfat. training for about 7 years on and off. what can i expect from the eq,deca? do they take as long to work as test? would appreciate any input!

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: new cycle question

Why are you doing the d-bol at 60mgs

I think you need to lose some BF before you have started this cycle here.

Eq normally will take about 4-6wks to kick in, Deca for me is around the 2nd-3rd week.

This is your 5th cycle?

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

lol i don't see where u said your BF%.....but i'm blind right rado....i think you should go the extra 2 weeks for a full 12 weeks.....i bet you'll get a decent amount of gains in the last 2 weeks...especially if your bulking and you up your calories during those 2 weeks....i do agree with rado about the dbol dose.....i would guess to say you don't need that much.....what doses did u use in the past??

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

also what do u have planned for ur pct?

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by edvedr
      lol i don't see where u said your BF%.....but i'm blind right rado....i think you should go the extra 2 weeks for a full 12 weeks.....i bet you'll get a decent amount of gains in the last 2 weeks...especially if your bulking and you up your calories during those 2 weeks....i do agree with rado about the dbol dose.....i would guess to say you don't need that much.....what doses did u use in the past??
      I'm going by what he said "not sure on BF"

When most people post this here, is becuase more than likely it's not a good one. If you have a low BF, you will know about it and say it. You may not know it exactly, but you'll say "I'm lean" or something.

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by rado
      I'm going by what he said "not sure on BF"

When most people post this here, is becuase more than likely it's not a good one. If you have a low BF, you will know about it and say it. You may not know it exactly, but you'll say "I'm lean" or something.
      lol ok ok u got a point there....i would have asked.....but again ur a rude bastard

bowbow is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Since you have never used deca or eq, I personally would just use one or the other not both and that is alot of d-bol.
      Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I agree on the dbol. With the deca you have some major bloat. Id do 40mg ed and for 4-5wks only. Good observation Rado!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

wow answers like those make you wonder about even posting in the first place! im definetely around 12% bf. i went with 60mgs. on the d-bol cause i heard the d-bol im using are a little under dosed. as for the deca and eq together, ive read a few cycles on here that people said they got good results from and they had used them both. ive never gone real high on my test doses, but i have gone real high on fina ( 200mgs./day) the only real side effect i noticed from that dose was some real serious attitude problems. im not doing fina again, though i think its awesome!

Symbolic is offline VET
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 7
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      is leaning out!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Personally I don't like the way Deca bloats me up. I ran a similar cycle last year with Test, Deca and d-bol. I gained alot but my face was swollen and I felt like a water balloon. I just finished a test, eq and dbol without all the bloat. Still gained alot, got cut up, and got super strong....Guess it's what your goal is bro...If you've got 5 cycles under your belt, why not try upping the Test to 600-750 and keeping the others the same. I think the Naps dbols were underdosed but I don't know about the others...Run the dbol at 50mgs/day for 4 weeks....good luck bro and get big!
      Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated..

blink
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by jughead
      wow answers like those make you wonder about even posting in the first place! im definetely around 12% bf. i went with 60mgs. on the d-bol cause i heard the d-bol im using are a little under dosed. as for the deca and eq together, ive read a few cycles on here that people said they got good results from and they had used them both. ive never gone real high on my test doses, but i have gone real high on fina ( 200mgs./day) the only real side effect i noticed from that dose was some real serious attitude problems. im not doing fina again, though i think its awesome!
      Bro, none of these guys intended to flame you , at all. It's damn near impossible to judge a person's experience through one post. We see some potential red flags with your posted cycle, that's all. Please don't feel hesitant to post any question that you might have.

The members on this board are very good about pointing out potentially toxic and destructive AAS use. 60mg Dbol/ED for 10 weeks, is one of those red flags.

Since you've already started this cycle, I think that any input I could provide would be more or less academic, but, since you asked............

Assuming that you're bulking, 10 weeks is not enough time for EQ to get going. You're wasting $$$ right now. I'd save it for another cycle, prefereably one where you plan to run at least 600mg/wk for 16 weeks or more.

The Dex will help you out with bloat from Dbol, but it won't be effective for any bloat caused by Deca. Since you've run Tren before, I will presume that you already know that you aren't succeptible to progyno, and don't need anything like Bromo/Dostinex.

No one can tell you what to expect in terms of gains from your cycles. There are just way too many variables.

The best advice that I can give you, is eat big, lift heavy, drink a fuckload of water, get your blood pressure checked weekly, and ideally, get blood work done. Oh, and run Dbol 4-6 weeks tops.

Hope this helps. I also hope that you stick around and continue to post. Let us know how you're making out.

BM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Ditto to what Blink said. No one intentionally meant to come off as a hard ass. They just sound that way sometimes, lol. My question to you would lie in the deca/eq combo. If you research those two drugs specifically you will find that they are in fact damn near identical in every aspect. Take that with the average best dosage rate for deca being 2 mgs. per pound of bodyweight and your taking in twice the amount roughly. Wouldn't you rather take one or the other and save one for your next cycle if it would still give you satisfactory results?

BM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

And again, from all of us here at FG from Admin on down, we do apologize jumping on you so quickly. Do stick around and keep us updated.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

im sorry i apologize! i didnt mean i thought you guys were flaming me, i just meant i feel stupid sometimes when you guys explain things and i say "yeah that does make sense what was i thinking?" oh yeah also im not taking the d-bol for 10 wks. im only going for 4 wks! ive already started taking the eq, deca together so im gonna finish this time. i think im gonna order some more test though and continue taking it for 4-5 more wks. someone asked about my pct. ive got my clomid ready. i had one bad experience before not having my clomid ready. not gonna happen again! hopefully i can gain at least 20-25lbs. from this cycle! im eating like a pig everyday. approx. 370grams protein. 500grams carbs. 80-100grams fat. its been 7 days so far not much from the d-bol! thanks guys!!!

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • new cycle question
      • new cycle question

• new cycle question
      • new cycle question
      • new cycle question