• Join Us!
  • first cycle:  test enanth/var @t 250 wk/30 mg day For 8 wks.
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: first cycle: test enanth/var @t 250 wk/30 mg day For 8 wks.

proxonetapimp is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 262
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default first cycle: test enanth/var @t 250 wk/30 mg day For 8 wks.

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Stats:
      Male
      25 years old
      Height 5'9
      weight: 154 lbs ( light , hard gainer)
      Years training: 3
      Body Fat %: 11 %

Goals: To get at least 10 lbs of lean body mass.

Planned cycle:
      Test enanth (shcering primoteston): 250 mg/wk for 8 wks
      Oxandrolone (QV) 30 mg a day / 8 wks.
      At first I won't be using any anti-e , I will try to see how I respond to aromatiztion since I am skinny, I hope I won't be having any estrogen related sides to consider major plombem i.e gyno or bloat. I will however keep in hand the liquidex and the nolvadex.
      The use oF HCG.- Dr. Swales aproach (250 ui's twice a week sat-sunday aproach) for the hole cycle.

Other gear for sides related: Liquidex, nolvadex, clomid, HCG, MILK THISTLE, Legalon.

Planned caloric intake: Target at 4000 cals a day, clean nutrition, I do not want too much fat or simple carbs, since I won't be using anti estogens at firts instance.

First enanth shot (right glute): 07-11-2004 .- That day I stopped beeing a normal guy and got enhanced by chemistry, I will never forget that day.
      I started with the var 2 days later, 09-11-2004.
      ----------------------
      The first 3 days went ok, just a little more sensitive on the nuts (testicles) as my body is adapting to this new hormonal changes. I felt more motivated in the gym, two days on var and the pumps are NICE. This virgin receptos status is awesome, I could feel a little warm all over my body. Also, I noticed that I injected wrong, maybe I hitted some nerve, since the pain has lasted for 3 days already, I aspirated ok, but injected too high in the glute, anyway, the pain is geting better as time pases by.

Saturday, I weighted myself (I usually do it first thing in the morning when I wake up so I can get a consistent meassurement). Went up 3 lbs.

I feel considerably more dense and feeling ok, no sides at all.

Saturday.- Skipped my HCG first shot... I could not find bac water to dilute Pregnyl since i have the 5000 uis dosage.

Sunday.- Got some Gonakor (intramuscular HCG that comes with some vit B ) I got the 2500 ui's presentation, It had 10 ml of water, so I mixed all the 10 ml in the 2500 ui's and got a nice 250 mg/ml concentration of HCG. Injected my left delt, went ok, but I guess that I have to ask some more questions about the Pregnyl, since I do not know If i can dilute it in Bac water and shot it subcutaneus. (if anyone can help me it would be nice!!).
      Took also my second testosterone shot, injected the left glute and it went smooth and easy, no pain at all.

Monday. (today). 157 lbs.
      Yesterday shots are ok, no pain at all, I feel good, the ride has to become more interesting starting this week since test levels are now over the average human male.
      Today I go for legs at the gym, planning to bump caloric intake a little more, just to get as strong as hell for legs.

Going to use come cafiaspirin forte to enhance leg training.

By the way, the next 25 of november I will be going to a bodybuilding show , I`ll be participating , it is not a contest, it is only a show of my college but since i happen to be the guy with one of the most outstanding frame (as per symetrics) I was invited.
      I am a little bit concearned about my abdomen cuts, after a week , some water has settled in and thus, abs are hiding a little. I am considering about trowing in some LASIX two days prior to the show (and take precautions with it).

Right now I will be consuming at least a gal. of water a day and will bump my salt intake, also will be droping simple cabs and using more vegetable fat. I will also be incorporing .25 mg of liquidex EOD to see if it helps me alittle with water (what do you guys think).

Hope this can help other bros and science itself.
      I am the king of pimps
      suffer!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: first cycle: test enanth/var @t 250 wk/30 mg day For 8 wks.

TUESDAY 16-11-04 (158 LBS). Up 4 lbs already. Yesterday was leg days... insane strenght (maybe because of the var already kicking in) I felt good and trained for quality, today Im feeling ok (normal) with no sore muscles from yesterdays leg day.
      Bumping my water intake is making me go to pee almost every hour, but I guess thats ok, I have to keep Aldosterone low and salt intake high so I can peak for show day.
      Yesterday I injected HCG 250 UI'S in my right delt... smooth and easy, no pain at all, with that shot I ended first week of swale's protocol on HCG usage... testicles are not that sensitive like at the begining, actualy they feel good!.

Today I have Chest-ABS day, I`m going to train those abs on a daily basis until show day, (9 days to come) Have to shcedule spray tanning, depilation, lasix and potasium intake ( 2 days prior).

Estrogen realted sides are ok, holding minor water retention, no gyno at all, no hair shedding whatsoever... just the normal I think.
      I am the king of pimps
      suffer!

y2king is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I was almost exactly your weight when I started my cycle of sust 250/wk, d-bol 25mg weeks 1-5, and deca 200-400/wk. I just took my last shot and I'm up 20lbs. PCT includes HCG, Nolv, and Clomid... plus some supplements. Question... what does sodium do for you? I was told to stay away from it.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

high sodium IN ORDER TO DE HYDRATATE OK for peak day , this works as downregulating water in the body, the more water you take, and the more salt you take, the easier to dehydratate two days prior a show because this way you keep the hormone Aldosterone low and your body will be trained to piss all the fluids, so when decreasing water ans salt intake two days prior, you body will react by pissing cutaneous water, salt and water manipulation is very important to peak days. I`ll post some more info about it later for you to read on bro. hEy nice to hear about your cylce gains, looks solid. Good luck with PCT.
      I am the king of pimps
      suffer!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

wednesday 17-11-2004. (still at 158 lbs). Got some water retention already, my belly has lost definition and diet sucks, I do not know weather to diet a little for the show or just keep the cals up... hell it is not a contest, I`ll be bumping the cals, anyway I`m sacrifying my body to get bigger , not for some show right now... so I `ll go for the goal, then shed the fat and water later. Anyway... I`m noticing right nipple is sensitive, I do not know if it is gyno or some hair folicule that is bothering me since i tend to shave em, I am checking for any pain out of the normal, I am not thowing any anti e just jet, I will continue as it is.
      Yesterday was chest and abs day, strenght is insane, at least just not normal for me, anyway after working out I checked in the mirror (i usually do ... I call it the moment of truth) and found that my chest had more size and volume "awesome" .
      Looking forward to my next work out.
      I am the king of pimps
      suffer!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Friday 19-11-2004 (158 lbs holding) Im noticing reduction in body fat, muscle mass seems to be compacting and Im noticing extream pumps when lifting, anavar sure kick ass and test is surely kicking in slowly but steady.
      Nips seems to be a little sensitive, but nothing too extream to throw in some anti e's , I am taking at least one gal of water every day, even more , shit that is a hard task since you have to go to the bathroom almost every hour.
      Show is coming, Im thinking about switching the lasix for some other mild diurectic (one not to agressive) any way I`ll do my research.
      Salt is in check, diet is in check, my body fat seems to be droping (as visible in the mirror) but water is still in, so I`have to get the dehidratation in check for show day (6 days to go)
      I will drop carbs in half, then at 3 days to go for show I`ll do carb loading as planned.
      After the show I`ll get to eat more and bump the cals.
      I am the king of pimps
      suffer!

y2king is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Hey, thanx for the info on sodium! Your cycle sounds like it's going well. Keep up the posts!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Monday.22-11-2004(159 lbs). After a rough week end at the beach .. I could say that this cycle rules (for my goals), even with 2 days of poor diet (not as planned) I can say that I definitly lost some bf, muscles are harder and with the tan I look ripped, got some water but as I am drinking almost a gal a day it is no major problem since water goes with water, I am up 5 lbs already and feeling more dense, I will try to keep things in check as far as training and diet since I lost 2 training days last week, but I have never felt better.
      Nipps are no more a problem, no sensitiveness anymore (yesterday I took my second shot of testosterone and my third shot of HCG (250 UI'S ). Got some problems when injecting the HCG (after I took the test) I was half the way in with the needle when I felt like shit... (you know when you get your blood preassure down) and I thing I may hit a vein while injecting the test... had to draw back the syrenge containing the HCG, hide my shit (as i thought taht if i died... I will die whitout all the quemical mess lying arround my desk) and rested in my bed for about 2 minuts, I felt ok afterwards, changed the pin and shot the HCG in my left delt, end of story.

Today is leg day I am going to enhance it with some aspirin . cafein stack and train like a monster.
      Show is in 3 days, I am deplating cabrbs during the day, will bump my water intake a little more and get ready for dehydratation.
      c-ya
      I am the king of pimps
      suffer!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Tuesday 23-11-04. (159 lbs) . Today I cut water at half dosage (two days prior to show) I was consuming a gal a day, so today I only get 1/2 gal during the day, mostly with meals to aid digestion, salt also will be cut at half dosage starting today. Tomorrow I cut again water and salt to half.
      I have to shave my legs and hairi parts today since tomorrow I`ll go for spray tan early in the morning. I`ll go to the gym and train hard the shoulders, abs and biceps.
      I feel confident since I look ok, I hope I can get rid of water with this water-salt manipulation.
      Yesterday did my second HCG SHOT OF 250 UI'S it went ok.
      Feeling strong, my leg day was not that awesome but it was productive, pumps are insane.
      c-ya!
      I am the king of pimps
      suffer!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Friday. (26-11-04). (159 lbs) , Show went ok, too godd for me , I placed second , only because some other guy had mor cuts, but I was in peak condition, I think... i did not use the lasix, the manipulation od water and salt worked too well, I was at least not holding too much water, actually the other guy had the crowd on his side, because he represented some basquetball team at my college , but at some point of the show I could hear some chicks yealling numer seven ! number seven! (I felt sooo good) at the end, in the constest there where 9 guys, I placed second, so I am very happy right now , I got a meddal and a lot of good comments, man this is the shit! I am already preparing for the next show, I will get stronger , with more cuts and posing hardcore!
      My cicle is just as good as I tought it would be, I am holding at my last weight but because I depleated carbs, so, today I am starting to eat to grow.
      No sides at all, no gyno, no major bloating, bf is down , I feel more dense and compacted.
      I will post some pictures of the contest and myself prior and post cycle .

Regards!
      I am the king of pimps
      suffer!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Tuesday 30-11-2004 (161 lbs) I am gaining weight , my muscle mass is great, I feel more dense and holding not much water, In fact I belive thet I have not to worrie about aromatization at such low dosage and my lean frame, cycle looks too damn good, just what I wanted.
      No sides at all, no hair shedingm no water retention, no gyno, just amazing pumps and strenght in the gym.
      I`m about to startd my 4th week of 10, so I will keep you posted.
      I am the king of pimps
      suffer!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thursday 03-12-04 (169 lbs.). What the f·"$&(... I am up 15 lbs! I am surprised and shocked ... I am eating everything at sight , and the test has kicked in soo strong , my training is awesome, pumps are insane and as I am holding a bit of water I do not feel too much bloated, just a little in my stomach and face, but nothing too dramatic, so I will stick to the plan and save the ante-e's only for gyno or major water retention if I see some.
      My waist has increased anout 1/2 inch, abs are hidding a bit but that is normal since I am gaining so much weight.

I never tought that I could weight so much in such a short period of time, now runing has become more demandating.
      Have to feel it to belive it... On such a small dosage of test, and gains are amazing.
      I want to go up at least 20 lbs , then maybe I will loose some water but my gains as per mucle mass will be a lot more than I expected.
      I will be on test for at least 8-10 wks and var for 10 wks also.
      c-ya
      I am the king of pimps
      suffer!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

SUNDAY 26-12-2004. I just got the last test shot, so far so good, I am up 20 lbs , no sides at all, maybe a little water retention but it will be off once I get to PCT , If I can keep 15 lbs I will be more than happy, the oxandrolone ride is awesome and the test is also awesome for strenght, even at such low dosage I am up 20 lbs, I will keep on posting.
      I am the king of pimps
      suffer!