I want to say that I am proud of our country. Im proud that 51% of us saw thruough the rhetoric, saw thru the liberal media's best shots at our president, saw through the unlimited and ridiculous promises of the moon made by kerry, and saw through the pressures placed on us by the rest of the world to elect kerry instead of the president. We did a good job.

Our president is a man of principle. He is unafraid to do what he thinks is the right thing, regardless of what polls or advisors say. He stands behind his words with action. He does not waver in the wind. Kerry, as we all know, is a proud Catholic..but he is pro choice; he stands right with our troops...but is against the war and for funding them. He says the "heart and soul of America is in hollywood"...

Had kerry won, we would have had the MOST liberal and FOURTH most liberal members of congress in the white house, hillary and bill back to persuade policy, and the likes of michael moore, al sharpton, and jesse jackson, kofi annan and the UN, france, jacques chirac, and germany on the "team". oh yeah, and Im sure bin laden wouldve been happy, too. we would have had stem cell research wide open, gay marriages, and late-term abortions being real possibilities with the morals-devoid crew of kerry-edwards.

Instead, we have don rumsfeld, colin powell, condi rice, tommy franks, john ashcroft. I prefer the latter team when dealing with thugs and animals that want to kill our children just because they are American.

By the same token, i realize that it is in our nation's nature to fight to the bitter end about ANY issue. This is why we left England way back, if you'll remember, and to a large degree why we beat the then all-powerful british army with a bunch of farmers in the 1770's. the USA will not ever back down from a fight from any one any where. the world has yet to learn that, and our elections should be an example to them. yes, we fuss and fight, but look at 9-11, when it comes down to it we always pull together when threatened by an outside force. Its OK for us to have spirited debate here, but an outsider should stay just that way, outside.