• Join Us!
  • An easier way to get on Hormone Replacement Therapy that you guys overlooked
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An easier way to get on Hormone Replacement Therapy that you guys overlooked

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default An easier way to get on Hormone Replacement Therapy that you guys overlooked

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Greetings,
      On my way to the doc this morning to get my blood test results, I was thinking about HRT. Everyone says to go get blood tests done after your cycle and before post-cycle therapy. I've even heard some people suggest taking birth control pills (that's just fucking stupid). Well here's a suggestion. Get your testosterone levels measure while a ways INTO a cycle that does NOT contain a testosterone. The test doesn't test for all androgens, just testosterone. Your levels should be greatly suppressed if you're far enough in, and you wouldn't have to spend time with a testosterone defficiency at the end of your cycle.

Any thoughts?

gearedup
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yes bro it works I am on HRT and love it! Everything I take I can get from walgreens legally, well most of them you really cant beat the prices of a black market!

HeHateMe is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 452
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

sounds like a plan...atleast for those with health coverage...which im currently without

LivinLarger is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 311
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Yes bro it works I am on HRT and love it! Everything I take I can get from walgreens legally, well most of them you really cant beat the prices of a black market!
      I have been thinking hard about trying for HRT myself since I have recently encountered some legal problems.

I can not risk doing anything illegal anymore, if I do get a script for test could I obtain it from the black market legally, is it a grey area or just plain not allowed?

My insurance sucks and will not pay for any hormone or growth, the prices they get at the pharmacies here are just stupid.

Anyone have a firm answer on this?
      LL
      "Experiencing this pain in my muscles and aching and going on and on is my challenge. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

nautica is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 348
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Hey man - just a question - you sound like your pretty smart. Have you ever had your blood levels taken one day and then that night taken a birth control pill and then the next day had your levels checked again.

If not - please dont make statements like that. It just makes you sound ignorant.

Nautica

nautica
      Disclaimer:
      Nautica is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape or form use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

www.spotinjections.com

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Nautica,
      All I said was that men taking birth control is retarded, ESPECIALLY when it is unnecessary. Why would you want to do that, plus worry about timing, when you can get the desired results by getting tested while on a cycle without changing anything? Think about it....

I'm just trying to correct what I see as bad advice caused by some random person's "theory." I don't mean to insult anyone who has repeated this information, because unfortunately a lot of information that gets passed around is untrue and cannot be deciphered without SOME type of medical background and logic.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

old lol

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by AnotherUser
      Nautica,
      All I said was that men taking birth control is retarded, ESPECIALLY when it is unnecessary. Why would you want to do that, plus worry about timing, when you can get the desired results by getting tested while on a cycle without changing anything? Think about it....

I'm just trying to correct what I see as bad advice caused by some random person's "theory." I don't mean to insult anyone who has repeated this information, because unfortunately a lot of information that gets passed around is untrue and cannot be deciphered without SOME type of medical background and logic.
      I am NOT passing around information - I have been tested both ways - was it a scientific test - well not hardly - but it has proven to work more than once.

And as far as your idea about going to a doctor mid cycle with heavy androgens in the body. Any doctor (with any sense at all) will run a complete blood profile and there is no way he will prescribe anabolics to this person. That is not even the worst of it, what if you insurance company reads your file - which does happen - then you are screwed - no life insurance for you unless you want to pay triple.

nautica
      Disclaimer:
      Nautica is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape or form use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

www.spotinjections.com

StoneColdNTO is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 97
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by nautica

And as far as your idea about going to a doctor mid cycle with heavy androgens in the body. Any doctor (with any sense at all) will run a complete blood profile and there is no way he will prescribe anabolics to this person. That is not even the worst of it, what if you insurance company reads your file - which does happen - then you are screwed - no life insurance for you unless you want to pay triple.

nautica
      Right on Nautica, and may I also add that, speaking from personal experience, your doctor will more than likely want more than just one blood test, and then if he is at all competent, he will also refer you to an Endocrinologist. They usually try to figure out why you are not producing enough test on your own, and want to rule out Pituitary problems as well.
      SC..............................Never Too Old

https://Steroidology.com

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it
      permanent.

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

You don't understand. There is no generic androgen test . They check for testosterone. Going into a blood test like that, the doctor is not going to check to see what your circulating blood levels of Winny are. Sorry, but doctors presume its not there.

Ecfatcat
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

everyone should have a script ......you can still by black market the script it just yoour ticket to legal posess ....

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by AnotherUser
      You don't understand. There is no generic androgen test . They check for testosterone. Going into a blood test like that, the doctor is not going to check to see what your circulating blood levels of Winny are. Sorry, but doctors presume its not there.

I understand completely - I am not even worried about your t levels. Where the problem comes in is your lipid profile, triglycerides, among other liver values that are elevated during a cycle of heavy androgens. There is no way a doc will give you a script for juice without making sure all liver values are in line. If he will then he does care what your test levels are either.

Nautica
      Disclaimer:

www.spotinjections.com

arrowone
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

nautica is right on this I saw a thread that a guy postd somewhere I think here, that the doc took away his hrt until his liver values returned to normal..

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I guess in this case it may be user dependent. If I recall from most peoples experiences, most non-oral cycles won't affect liver values much. At the time when I got my blood tests done 2 weeks ago to check my system out, everything came back normal. Granted it's not a huge cycle, but I'm running 300mg Deca/wk, 60mg Fina/day, and 500mg Test Enanthate/week.

manny78
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Unless you wanna get some test or live in Canada i dont really see the point. HGH will cost you a fortune legally in the US. Not every insurance will cover it and if they do sometiems its for a specific %.