• Join Us!
  • SO MUCH FOR THE "VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY"
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: SO MUCH FOR THE "VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY"

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default SO MUCH FOR THE "VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY"

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

SO MUCH FOR THE "VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY"
      October 20, 2004

With the help from friends like Pat Robertson, the President might just lose this election. Robertson, the founder of the Christian Coalition, dropped a bomb on Tuesday in an interview with CNN's Paula Zahn. Recounting a conversation he had with the President in Nashville, Tenn., before the war, Robertson complained that Bush did not listen to him when he told the President that God said the war would be a messy disaster. "I had deep misgivings about this war, deep misgivings. And I was trying to say, 'Mr. President, you better prepare the American people for casualties.' 'Oh no, we're not going to have any casualties' the President allegedly responded. "He was just sitting there, like, 'I'm on top of the world,' and I warned him about this war," Robertson said.

I just have one thing to say to Pat Robertson: "In the name of Jesus, I cast out the Paul Begala demons out of you!" There, now I feel better and hopefully so will Pat Robertson. I am tempted to slam Robertson for the bitter, egomaniac that he is, but I will not stoop to his level. I just have one request for brother Pat; next time God talks to you have a tape recorder handy, so we all can hear the advice of the Almighty. In the mean time I am going to pray that Pat doesn't end up like many of the "prophets" that claimed to be talking to God and doing miracles in His name, only to be rejected, when God says "Depart from me, I never knew you."

As far as Pat Robertson's credibility, even the Kerry campaign said they would give the President the benefit of the doubt, while asking him to answer a catch 22 question. "…he (Bush) needs to come forward and answer a very simple question - was Pat Robertson telling the truth when he said he (Bush) didn't think there'd be any casualties or is Pat Robertson lying?" That's just what the President needs to do, call Robertson a liar. That will get the "vast right wing" energized! To Pat's credit he did say "I think God's blessing him, and I think it's one of those things that even if he stumbles and messes up - and he's had his share of goofs and gaffes - I just think God's blessing is on him. And you remember, I think the Chinese used to say, you know, it's the blessing of heaven on the emperor. And I think the blessing of heaven is on Bush. It's just the way it is." WOW! With that kind of endorsement Bush can stop campaigning. Let me try again Pat: "In the name of Jesus, I cast out the Michael Moore demons out of you!"

The fact is that if Bush loses this election, the Evangelical Christians in this country are to blame. Four million Evangelicals did not bother to vote in the last election and if that happens again the most liberal member of the U.S. Senate will become President. Terrorists will once again be treated like mere criminals, abortion on demand and the redefinition of marriage will have a friend in the White House, and federal funds (your tax dollars) will be available for the creation of human embryos so that the scientific Frankensteins waiting eagerly to take us into a "Brave New World" will be able to give Ted Kennedy a new liver from a cloned fetus grown in a test tube, so he can demagogue for another 30 years. If that thought doesn't get the conservatives to the polls, nothing will.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: SO MUCH FOR THE "VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY"

Like I said before;

Get this election over with

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: SO MUCH FOR THE "VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY"

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

We didn't have many casualties during the "war" it's the after war clean up that we are vulnerable and being targeted. Not to mention, we are not being targeted by any trained military units but by extreme radicals who will kill 10 of their own people just to kill one of ours. Those are not the kinds of casualties anyone can predict. Furthermore, the President doesn't make military tactical desicions, his Generals do. When a country wins or loses a war it's not won or lost because of its leaders, it's won or lost because of its Generals. It is their job to provide the tactical moves and secure the troops. They failed Bush.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.