• Join Us!
  • I have a question
  • I have a question
  • I have a question
  • I have a question
  • I have a question
  • I have a question
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a question

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      Overall activity: 0%
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default I have a question

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • I have a question
      • I have a question

• I have a question
      • I have a question
      • I have a question
      • I have a question
      • I have a question
      • I have a question
      In regards to the "how much do you keep post cycle" thread, how the hell can some people claim they keep almost all of their gains. This is something so many people say but it is impossible if you take ample time off. If this were true then there should be a lot more 300+lb monsters in the gyms. I can keep about 50% of my gains after a good cycle with proper pct. If I could keep most of it then I would not even bother with gear.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: I have a question

Lol, you are right about that. I don't care how much i gain as much as the quality of muscle i achieve. I guess what im saying is that i don't gain that much, but what i do gain is kept more because it is not fat or water. It may take longer, but it will be more lasting. Does that make sence?

Skarhead is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 576
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

jsjs you bring up a great point

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24
      In regards to the "how much do you keep post cycle" thread, how the hell can some people claim they keep almost all of their gains. This is something so many people say but it is impossible if you take ample time off. If this were true then there should be a lot more 300+lb monsters in the gyms. I can keep about 50% of my gains after a good cycle with proper pct. If I could keep most of it then I would not even bother with gear.
      Well I do keep most of my gains. I've only lost 5-6lbs MAX anytime I've done a cycle and have come off. Even when I never did PCT, I still kept the weight on.

So some people can/will keep most gains, some wont.

BM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

My aNSWER is still the same with heavy emphasis on the last sentence
      I usually retain around 80 % but looking at the whole picture over the past 7 to 10 years I look 100% better now than I would had I never used aas at all.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by rado
      Well I do keep most of my gains. I've only lost 5-6lbs MAX anytime I've done a cycle and have come off. Even when I never did PCT, I still kept the weight on.

So some people can/will keep most gains, some wont.
      Ok but how many cycles have you done rado? You are in great shape but if you have done, oh say 5+ bulking cycles and gained 25lbs on each one thus keeping 20lbs then that would equate to 100lbs. So if you started AAS weighing around 180ish you would now be 280ish. With me I might gain 25lbs in 12 oe 14 wks, then keep about 60-70% for the next 12 wks, but then it starts to drop off to about 50%. I took 6 months off last cycle and still have managed to keep 10lbs, but that's it. As for strength, I lose about 40%. I guess if I consider that some people like to cut - bulk -cut - bulk then it would work out right. Anyway, just wanted to debate it because I have not seen to many users keep most all of their gains unless they were cutting and did not have many gains to begin with.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Ok but how many cycles have you done rado? You are in great shape but if you have done, oh say 5+ bulking cycles and gained 25lbs on each one thus keeping 20lbs then that would equate to 100lbs. So if you started AAS weighing around 180ish you would now be 280ish. With me I might gain 25lbs in 12 oe 14 wks, then keep about 60-70% for the next 12 wks, but then it starts to drop off to about 50%. I took 6 months off last cycle and still have managed to keep 10lbs, but that's it. As for strength, I lose about 40%. I guess if I consider that some people like to cut - bulk -cut - bulk then it would work out right. Anyway, just wanted to debate it because I have not seen to many users keep most all of their gains unless they were cutting and did not have many gains to begin with.
      Ok I see what you're saying now, thanks for the props.

Well I've never said on these boards how many cycles I've done(I can count on one hand) but I will say that I did start at 153lbs and the 1st cycle(as most of us do) was just not good, meaning that I didn't do it right.

Every cycle I've ever done has been mostly a cutter, as to why I'm lean now. I guess you do have a point, but when you ask "How much do you keep" ? Well...

Everytime I come off I only lose about 4-5lbs, that's all. Lets just say that the cycles I've done, I have not gained 25lbs(I like quality lean mass over quantity), more like a good solid 13-15lbs and tend to lose about 4-5lbs of it, so that would be a retention of about 75%.

I've done bulkers(which I don't like) and have figured that I would rather do a 15-16wk cycle with tren(acetate)/prop/enanthate/cyp/halo/eq/drol/winny not all at the same time, but rather at a low constant level and gain good quality strength and lean mass and able to keep all of it.

The reason most people lose the weight(well most of the reason) is due to water loss and a bit of muscle, which is why you lose the muscle as well. Lose water, lose muscle.

I train mostly for strength, not size. So when I come off, my body is going to recover better than a person who would try to put on more mass than me, maybe that persons genetics is NOT ready for that size and that's why they lose most of it.

If we were all meant to be big, we would not use AS. I tend to have a small frame(like my father) and when I was trying to pack on mass at a rapid rate, it was not working.

If you look at my pictures from when I 1st started here, you'll see that over the years I've gained(it's just now starting to show) quality lean mass over quantity. Sorry for the ramble on, but if want to talk or debate, let me know

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

See the difference

TRAM is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 715
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I think what you're trying to say is that you need a good bulking cycle!
      "WHERE THE MIND GOES, THE BODY WILL FOLLOW."

"I THINK I CAN TAKE YOU"," YA, KEEP LOOKING"

"LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by TRAM
      I think what you're trying to say is that you need a good bulking cycle!
      No, don't want one.

I like what I'm doing now, nice and steady.

TRAM is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 715
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'm just messing anyway, (but you did say you had a small frame)
      "WHERE THE MIND GOES, THE BODY WILL FOLLOW."

"I THINK I CAN TAKE YOU"," YA, KEEP LOOKING"

"LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

badasz32 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 405
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ok so my first cycle i went from 165 at 8.53%bf and when i was done i was 184 at like 12-13% and currently im 176 at 9.03% so that 11 pounds of solid muscle. so its a lil over 1/2 the weight i put on but the second week of pct i went to 180 the water weight came off in like 3 weeks then as i lost bf and started swimming more weight has come off. but the point is with a better diet and something to keep water off i wont put on all that weight. and i never could have put on this weight in this short of a time with out aas.
      Badasz1@Hushmail.com

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by rado
      Ok I see what you're saying now, thanks for the props.

Well I've never said on these boards how many cycles I've done(I can count on one hand) but I will say that I did start at 153lbs and the 1st cycle(as most of us do) was just not good, meaning that I didn't do it right.

Every cycle I've ever done has been mostly a cutter, as to why I'm lean now. I guess you do have a point, but when you ask "How much do you keep" ? Well...

Everytime I come off I only lose about 4-5lbs, that's all. Lets just say that the cycles I've done, I have not gained 25lbs(I like quality lean mass over quantity), more like a good solid 13-15lbs and tend to lose about 4-5lbs of it, so that would be a retention of about 75%.

I've done bulkers(which I don't like) and have figured that I would rather do a 15-16wk cycle with tren(acetate)/prop/enanthate/cyp/halo/eq/drol/winny not all at the same time, but rather at a low constant level and gain good quality strength and lean mass and able to keep all of it.

The reason most people lose the weight(well most of the reason) is due to water loss and a bit of muscle, which is why you lose the muscle as well. Lose water, lose muscle.

I train mostly for strength, not size. So when I come off, my body is going to recover better than a person who would try to put on more mass than me, maybe that persons genetics is NOT ready for that size and that's why they lose most of it.

If we were all meant to be big, we would not use AS. I tend to have a small frame(like my father) and when I was trying to pack on mass at a rapid rate, it was not working.

If you look at my pictures from when I 1st started here, you'll see that over the years I've gained(it's just now starting to show) quality lean mass over quantity. Sorry for the ramble on, but if want to talk or debate, let me know
      Now we are on the same track. I agree with what you are saying here, plus I too like staying lean, just had to do a couple bulkers initially after my 4 yr break I took from AAS. You have done a damn good job with gains. I have decided to do cutting cycles only from now on too with exception to some dbol every now and then for strength.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

some dbol every now and then for strength.
      For that I use tren

But thanks for props and debate

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • I have a question
      • I have a question

• I have a question
      • I have a question
      • I have a question
      • I have a question
      • I have a question
      • I have a question
      I think that is what i was saying in my post above ^ Damn bros, lol!