• Join Us!
  • I'm back - lost 40 lbs --- advice on the cycle needed.. Go hard or take it easy?
  • I'm back - lost 40 lbs --- advice on the cycle needed.. Go hard or take it easy?
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: What kind of cycle would you recomend?

Voters
    6. You may not vote on this poll
    • Normal (like in the past)

3 50.00%
    • Light/basic (like - 400 mg test/week)

2 33.33%
    • wait with a cycle - try to get the weight up naturally, then go with AS

1 16.67%

Thread: I'm back - lost 40 lbs --- advice on the cycle needed.. Go hard or take it easy?

Jay_Abbays is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 195
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default I'm back - lost 40 lbs --- advice on the cycle needed.. Go hard or take it easy?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Bros,

after being away for a while (unavoidably detained) - I noticed a few changes when I got back: my car is stolen, all my shit is gone, my source is gone, GF is no where around, etc.

The worst thing is that I lost over 40 lbs (almost 160 now)

The good thing is --- I"m back in the gym and working out 5 days a week and eating right.

There are 2 major opinions on what kind of cycle I should run next

1 - Run a light basic cycle
      2 - Run a normal cycle as I did in the past

Any thoughts?

Other stats:
      38 yo
      5"11
      Cycles: - all kinds when I was younger
      dbol, test, deca, winny - last year
      RIP BigJim
      RIP GU

www.x-2-o.com

J_Abbays@hushmail.com

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: I'm back - lost 40 lbs --- advice on the cycle needed.. Go hard or take it easy?

i would say wait a bit, train naturally and then hit AS for 12 weeks like test and deca, or just evem test at 500 mg a week for 12 weeks

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: I'm back - lost 40 lbs --- advice on the cycle needed.. Go hard or take it easy?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Abbays
      Bros,

after being away for a while (unavoidably detained) - I noticed a few changes when I got back: my car is stolen, all my shit is gone, my source is gone, GF is no where around, etc.

The worst thing is that I lost over 40 lbs (almost 160 now)

The good thing is --- I"m back in the gym and working out 5 days a week and eating right.

There are 2 major opinions on what kind of cycle I should run next

1 - Run a light basic cycle
      2 - Run a normal cycle as I did in the past

Any thoughts?

Other stats:
      38 yo
      5"11
      Cycles: - all kinds when I was younger
      dbol, test, deca, winny - last year
      Run a normal cycle, you've been off for a bit that you're receptors are fresh and more than likely you'll get some good gains from it. How about a test/eq-test/deca/eq....I'm not a big fan of the deca with test(enanthate) due to the water retention(but you can take some liquidex for that matter), but it seems that you need to bulk rather than cut.

I would just do a test/deca/eq for 13 weeks straight.
      deca-400
      test-500
      eq-400-600

Run HCG from start to finish and keep PCT as usual. Take some R-ala, B6, B12, multi-V and drink plenty of green tea.

Keep the diet clean and good luck....

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Oh I almost forgot, I advised the test cycle rather than to go natural becuase of your age, test levels drop the older you get. If you were younger, then I would of said different.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

I'M RUNNING TEST,EQ,AND VAR AND LOVING EVERY BIT OF IT
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

FUZO are you running the var in the beginning or middle or cycle. Im debating on next cycle. I for sure will be doing EQ and Iranian enathate. Im just trying to decide on either winstrol or var. Got those BD ones.

Muraco is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 78
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Train for 2-3 months natural - your muscle memory will kick in and probably put you back close to what you were before. Then kick in a normal cycle. Thats what I'd do.