hi all

after much thought and inward thinking i, after my beach bod has been acheived ,will stop "AAS". I have been gearing towards this for awhile now and as my prioroties have changed as has my goals.I am at a stage now where i want to concentrate on building a family, i have given myself 2 years to get my body to "normal" again(hormone wise).after being on for some time(2-3 years with maybe 8-10months off) with less than adaquate breaks in between, i need to pay special attention to my pct(with fertility in mind).i would appreciate all advice on the best way to come off, and get my hormone levels to as close as possible to normal.i will more than likely resume "supps" in years to come once i am sure i ahve my family in place.

i welcome all info from traditional nolva clomid to vitamins and supps.my lifestyle is going to change to a more moderate approach to weightlifting,still passionate and learning everyday,but will bring my eating into more of a healthy/balanced approach not force feeding followed by extreme dieting.

i have another 8-9 weeks left to acheive my goal,i will continue with my 800mg test cypionate a week, but starting now will throw in dbol at 50mg ed(need a boost)for 4 weeks then 3 off follow by winnie at 50mg ed taking me to start pct(just want to finish the winnie)

i have just run hcg at 500iu for 3 days.

my plan so far will be:

week 1 nolva 80mg ed
week 2-3 nolva 40mg ed
week 4-6 nolva 20mg ed

i will run hcg at 500iu every 3rd day from week 7-11/12.to start priming myself.

tribulus 5000mg ed
vitamin c 2000mg ed
vitamin e 1000iu ed
multi vitamin and mineral

i am not a big fan of clomid.

many thanks

digital