• Join Us!
  • enanthate   medical time frame of injections
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: enanthate medical time frame of injections

Ryker77 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 400
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default enanthate medical time frame of injections

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I am researching Tren enanthate in hopes of find the best possible injection times or not having to take it EOD.

Of course the medical community doesn't have any info on Tren E but there is a lot of info on testosterone Entanthate.

This is some cut and paste info on it.

Pharmacokinetics
      After intramuscular administration, testosterone enanthate becomes completely systemically available. The compound is gradually released from the depot with a half-life of about 4.5 days and is cleaved into testosterone and enanthic acid.

Maximum concentrations of testosterone of 20 ng/ml were measured 1.5 - 3 days after i.m. administration of 250 mg of testosterone enanthate to young men. Thereafter, testosterone levels in the plasma decreased with a half-life of about 4.5 days which corresponds to the release rate from depot.

Testosterone concentrations of ≥2 ng/ml were maintained for 20 days and concentrations ≥1 ng/ml for 26 days. With a dose of 250 mg testosterone enanthate, patients receive a total dose of 180 mg testosterone. Around the time where maximum serum levels are achieved, average daily doses after 1 and 2 weeks correspond to 12 and 4 mg testosterone, respectively. Within approximately 4 weeks after drug administration, testosterone is completely released from the depot.

Testosterone, which was generated by ester cleavage from testosterone enanthate, is metabolised and excreted the same way as endogenous testosterone. The enanthic acid is metabolised by ß-oxidation in the same way as other aliphatic carboxylic acids. The metabolic clearance of testosterone is calculated to be 16±7 ml/min/kg and refers to hepatic and extra-hepatic metabolism of testosterone. The metabolites of testosterone are eliminated with a half-life of 7.8 days. About 90 % are excreted renally and about 10 % with the bile.

Testosterone is highly bound to serum proteins, in particular to albumin and SHBG. The absolute bioavailability of testosterone from the ester was almost complete, indicating a rapid and efficient cleavage of the ester.

Injection of 250 mg testosterone enanthate every 3 - 4 weeks will not result in any clinically relevant accumulation of testosterone in serum.

Hypogonadism
      For the development and stimulation of still underdeveloped androgen-dependent target organs and for the initial treatment of deficiency symptoms: 250 mg i.m. every 2 - 3 weeks.

To maintain an adequate androgenic effect, 250 mg i.m. every 3 - 4 weeks. Shorter injection intervals may be necessary depending on the individual requirement for hormone, but longer intervals of up to 6 weeks are also sufficient in many cases.

Aplastic anaemia "anemia characterized by pancytopenia resulting from failure of the bone marrow; can be caused by neoplasm or by toxic exposure"
      High doses of androgen promote erythropoiesis. 250 mg i.m. 2 - 3 times per week.

Erythropoiesis is the process of red blood cell production (which occurs in red bone marrow).
      <META NAME="robots" CONTENT="noarchive">

deleted

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: enanthate medical time frame of injections

some more:

'Depot' drug formulations are created by mixing a substance with the drug that slows its release and prolongs the action of the drug. The two primarily used forms in the US are testosterone cypionate (Depo-Testosterone) and testosterone enanthate (Delatestryl) which are almost interchangeable. Enanthate is purported to be slightly better with respect to even testosterone release, but this is probably more of a concern for body-builders who abuse the drugs at higher doses (250-1000 mg/week) than the replacement doses used by transgender men (50-100mg/week.) They are mixed with different oils, so some individuals may tolerate one better than the other. Enanthate costs more than cypionate and is more typically the one prescribed for hypogonadal males in the US. Cypionate is more popular in the US than elsewhere (especially amongst bodybuilders.) Other formulations exist but are more difficult to come by in the US. Sustanon is a formulation that mixes shorter acting and longer acting testosterone preparations that gives more even levels of testosterone with injections given every three weeks.

The adverse side effects of injected testosterone are generally associated with high peak levels in the first few days after an injection. Some side effects may be ameliorated by using a shorter dosing interval (weekly or every ten days instead of twice monthly with enanthate or cypionate.) 100 mg weekly gives a much lower peak level of testosterone than does 200 mg every two weeks, while still maintaining the same total dose of androgen. This benefit must be weighed against the discomfort and inconvenience of doubling the number of injections.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Testosterone Enanthate: Chemical Formula C7H14O2
      Testosterone enanthate is one of the main forms of testosterone prescribed to FTMs in the United States. It is a slow-acting ester with a release time between 10-14 days. The name-brand of T-enanthate available in the United States is called "Delatestryl," which is suspended in sesame oil. Testosterone enanthate is typically injected anywhere between once every week to once every three weeks. Generic testosterone enanthate can also be obtained through a compounding pharmacy; such pharmacies can mix the enanthate in either sesame or cotton seed oil.

https://web.mit.edu/hudson/www/ttypes.html#enanthate

When people speak of the "half life" of a particular testosterone ester, they are actually referring to how long the testosterone stays in the body, which for injectable T is directly related to its solubility in oil. As described above, esters with more carbon atoms will be more soluble in oil, and will have a longer half life-- they are often referred to as "slow-acting" esters. Esters with short half lives are often referred to as "fast-acting" forms of testosterone, referring to the fact that they are more quickly available and used up in the blood stream.

For FTMs who are using injectable testosterone, slow-acting esters with a longer half life tend to be preferred, as fewer injections are needed over time to keep the blood levels of T reasonably constant. Testosterone enanthate (7 carbons) and testosterone cypionate (8 carbons) both have half lives of about 10-14 days, and so they are typically injected once every 10-14 days. Testosterone propionate (3 carbons) has a half life of about 3-4 days, and must be injected at least weekly if not twice weekly. For this reason it is not often prescribed for FTMs in transition.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Wide swings in serum levels, initially (in about 72 h), result in supraphysiological levels of serum testosterone followed by a steady decline over the next 10–14 days.

The steady decline frequently results in a very low nadir immediately before the next injection. This phenomenon translates in wide swings in mood and well-being – the rollercoaster effect – which is disconcerting and upsetting to both patients and their partners.

Once again we see that 1.5 days or about 72 hours is when the enanthate allows for peak blood levels. So it looks like E3d is about the best way to take a enanthate shot

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Trust me bro you can take it once a wk. Some say twice to keep stable, but you will not notice a difference in result if taken once a wk. Give yourself a break, lol.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I've only been in the game for about 4 years now. But I think some of the older vets would say that once a week shots were very very common place.

I think I'll stick with E3D shots. For that nice even level.
      <META NAME="robots" CONTENT="noarchive">

deleted

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

with a 14 day half life, you wont tell a diff with once a week shots. I always end up injecting every 2-3 days, only because of volume issues.
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

14 day half life? I've never seen it listed that high before.
      https://fitnessgeared.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40254

"testosterone enanthate becomes completely systemically available. The compound is gradually released from the depot with a half-life of about 4.5 days and is cleaved into testosterone and enanthic acid.

Maximum concentrations of testosterone of 20 ng/ml were measured 1.5 - 3 days after i.m. administration of 250 mg of testosterone enanthate to young men. Thereafter, testosterone levels in the plasma decreased with a half-life of about 4.5 days which corresponds to the release rate from depot.

Testosterone concentrations of ≥2 ng/ml were maintained for 20 days and concentrations ≥1 ng/ml for 26 days. With a dose of 250 mg testosterone enanthate, patients receive a total dose of 180 mg testosterone. Around the time where maximum serum levels are achieved, average daily doses after 1 and 2 weeks correspond to 12 and 4 mg testosterone, respectively."