whats up bros, i just joined this site but i am a member on elitefitness.com. my question is i have purchased what i thought were pink thai dbols, but it turns out they are saposibly pinks from a company called brittish dispenceries. they look just like the normal pinks from thai, like down the middle octagon shaped nice cut edges, but when you flip it over theres a picture of what to me looks like the bic pen guy or a harley davidson, i was told by someone else that its a snake with a arrow going threw it and there called snakes from brittish dispenceries. im on day 6 of them and im not gettin the dbol pump im used to, and ive been fealing tired durring the day and need to napp mid afternoon just to be able to go to the gym. my strength hasnt increased and havent gained any weight yet, but i will say ive been hungrier, im very confused so if anyone at all has any information on these or insight on my condition please respond. also i did the crush test and they were hard to crush and when i did it broke into some powder and some chunks. and they taste like chalk and they disolve kinda quickish!?i also am on deca 300 by Quality vet, 300 mgs a week but i know the deca dosent kick in untill around week 3 or 4. thanks......