• Join Us!
  • Winter Bulker
  • Winter Bulker
  • Winter Bulker
  • Winter Bulker
  • Winter Bulker
  • Winter Bulker
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Winter Bulker

Cannons
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Winter Bulker

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Winter Bulker
      • Winter Bulker

• Winter Bulker
      • Winter Bulker
      • Winter Bulker
      • Winter Bulker
      • Winter Bulker
      • Winter Bulker
      WK 1-4 50MG DBOL ED
      WK 1-13 750 Test Enanthate
      WK 1-12 500 Equipoise
      WK 1-12 250 Tren Enanthate
      WK 10-15 50MG DBOL ED
      WK 12 500iu HCG ed for 10 days
      WK 15-19 40/30/20/20 Nolvadex ed

I started 3 days ago. I'm doing eod injects because of the oil volume and to keep blood levels as stable as possible ( I know they are long esters, it works!) I've put my first two shots in my thighs, and I've already determined I'll have to move to glutes when I come back around. I've got so much scar tissue in my thighs that its causing some pain and discomfort around the injection site because the oil is not able to disperse throughout the muscle. Besides that, I've been eating like crazy, trying to pack on a good 15-20 lbs on this one. I'll also be adding 3ius of GH in week 4 (to ensure all esters are kicked in). I have the tren e dose low because through research, I've found that many have gotten the same results as tren ace with lower doses. Also with higher doses of Tren e, libido problems and lack of appetite followed.

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      Overall activity: 0%
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Winter Bulker

Damn bro, that cycle looks awesome! The only thing I would change is to run the tren enan up to wk 13 with the test since it's the same half-life, and after PCT you should probably run 10mg nolv for another couple wks.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

Cannons
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Winter Bulker

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Winter Bulker
      • Winter Bulker

• Winter Bulker
      • Winter Bulker
      • Winter Bulker
      • Winter Bulker
      • Winter Bulker
      • Winter Bulker
      Well, I have a 10ml vial of the tren enth which is way overfilled, so I may get 11 or 12 weeks out of it. Thats the only reason that I didn't run it along with the test e. If the tren e runs out before then, I'll just throw some tren ace in the mix until week 13!! I LOVE TREN! As far as PCT, yeah I'll probably run nolva a little longer. I usually go with that by the way I feel my body is responding, I've ran it longer in the past. I also take 450mg of ZMA en, 7500mg Tribulus ed with my PCT which has helped me rebound really well in the past.