Ok..Ill try again, against my better judgement.

My questions are, at what point did you guys decide to try juice and what are the goals of your use? I mean, for me, Ive hit plateaus and all like everyone has, but Ive changed my training approaches after doing alot of study and trial and error, and have kept progressing. I mean, 99.9% of guys that I know that use juice:

A) Arent strong when theyre "on", maybe a little bump in strength that is noticeable in terms of how quickly they changed
B) gained a modest amount of muscle mass that could easily be achieved after several years of training
C) Quickly return to their original size/strength when they come off, only to have everybody in the gym knowing the gains they had where obviously done with juice.
D) Some end up with hairloss and fertility and weird medical sides years later. I just had one 31 yr-old guy come up to me in the gym the other day, worried to death about his "boys" not working...and he's been off for a couple years.

I mean, do yall get or want the pro BB "look" and tremendous strength? I know that if I ever were to use, knowing me, Id want to weigh 400lbs and bench the whole gym..LOL--thus, I will never use. Whats the goal of your program of juice use?

Now, I realize that most users dont do the research and full program like some do here at FG, but, I just dont see the risks involved outweighing the benefits..unless youre looking to fully commit and make it your profession.