• Join Us!
  • God exist? and how
  • God exist? and how
  • God exist? and how
  • God exist? and how
  • God exist? and how
  • God exist? and how
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: God exist? and how

THE HULK is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 40
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default God exist? and how

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • God exist? and how
      • God exist? and how

• God exist? and how
      • God exist? and how
      • God exist? and how
      • God exist? and how
      • God exist? and how
      • God exist? and how
      I know im just 16 but i keep sitting here thinking about how everything got started. I mean sure theres god but where did god come from? Everything had to start from somthing if one thing started it where did that "thing" come from?

I want to belive in god but theres just to much out there unexplained like the universe its such a huge place we havent even explored a tiny piece of it, if you ask me i think theres other life living out there, not like freaky aliens stuff like that lol, but maybe people like us. Mars already has proof of life possibly could of existed and thats just in our solar system. You can look up in the sky and see stars but most of the stars ur looking at burnt out a long time ago bc there light years away. Theres so much more out there we probally wont even find out in our whole human existance. But im not to big on the bible but maybe some of you guys could explain to me about how god got started or just lay some stuff down for me.

maya is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 159
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The word of God says.. God himself says I am the beginning and the end. The Alpha and the Omega. He says before there was anything.... I AM. He has always existed and our minds can't comprehend that because to us there is always a beginning to something. God created us the way he wanted to. The devil used to be in charge of the music and worship. I believe he was called the morning star. He was an angel of light and then he said he would exhault himself high above God's thrown and then take over. Well Satan was thrown down to the earth with a third of the angels. That also tells us who is in control. The earth and the stars and space are for our enjoyment. If we didn't have the sun or moon or clouds or space then what would light the earth? Some things we will never understand and that is when you walk by faith and not by sight. You have to tell your natural mind to line up with the truth of what God says in his word. I used to ask alot of questions when I didn't understand and it just brought doubt and confusion. I want to be at peace in myself so I just take God's word and believe it. I still have questions. Some of them the Lord will answer, some he won't. It doesn't mean he's not in control. Some things we will know when we meet him. If you start reading in the New Testament, starting with John you might enjoy it. Give it a try. Talk to you later.... Maya
      I eat spinach

darthness
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

He gets me up every morning. And the one morning I don't, I hope I'm looking at him.

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

We know that God exists through our faith, our love and the world around us. As you mentioned ther are tons of unexplained aspects to our universe, but that doesn't negate the existance of God. If anything it supports it. The more that we learn about our world, our universe and what exactly is necassary for life to come into being, the more clear it is that there absolutely has to be an intelligent design to it. When you consider the complexities of human emotion, it's clear that it's impossible without Divine guidance, design and love.

DangerousGround
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

to me many myths in bible such as a God or walking across water just fiction.

I do believe Jesus died on the cross for us and much of the bible but most is fiction IMO

DangerousGround
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

another myth if I got a tattoo I'm going to hell

RollPlayer is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 299
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

As far as life on other planets... ABSOLUTELY! Every star out there has planets rotating around it, individual solar systems. It would be ridiculous to think that there wasn't life on any of those planets, and yes, probably similar to us as well although I'm sure there is plenty different too. The minute they find even the smallest bacteria on any of these moons or planets in our solar system, such as Mars, or one of Jupiter's moons, will prove there IS life. Since we know there is water on Jupiter's moon there is a good chance there will be some sort of microscopic organisms.
      Aside from my beliefs on that matter, the Bible is God's word to us, here on earth. It is about the creation of our world. It is simple. The Bible speaks of what is relevent to the message God wants us to learn. When Caine killed Able he then went to lie down with his wife. Well, there is no mention of other people besides Adam, Eve, Caine, and Able at this point. We know that Caine's wife was his sister (this is prior to the angels sleeping with humans and God choosing to wipe us all out and start over with Noah), and that Adam and Eve had many children in thier long lives, but the Bible only speaks of Caine & Able at this point to tell THEIR story and the lesson it contains.
      I believe much has happened, just as it does today, that is not worth writting down. And since what we think is important, is FAR from what God thinks is important, I'll trust that God has a good reason to tell us about the things in the Bible.

DG, ALL sins will be for given if you confess and repent. ALL fall short of the glory of God. We all sin, be it tattoos, lust, envy, greed, etc..... There is only one man who didn't.

Lift for show; Eat to Grow

RollPlayer@cyber-rights.net

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

DG, you're right to an extent. A tattoo won't sent anyone to hell, I have a few myself. The book of Leviticus discusses tattoos but we also have to take into account who and what they meant. In that day, people were "marking" themselves in honor of their pagen god's and much like today you had your cutters and the folks that get tats as a way of hurting themselves or others, these are the folks that this applies to. Not really sure why you don't believe in the miralces of the Bible though.

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Like an Colonel once told me!

I Don't believe in God, I believe in me, myself and my men, as I know God loves me and my men, Im affraid he loves us too much so they recall his soldiers early.
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by DangerousGround
      to me many myths in bible such as a God or walking across water just fiction.

I do believe Jesus died on the cross for us and much of the bible but most is fiction IMO
      I agree with him, its proof jesus died on the cross for us and i believe most of the stuff in the bible bc most of it is proven, But you cant belive it all, i want to say the bible was written by decipals of god i think it was peter that was in prision and started writing im probally wrong but u get the idea, that said they heard the word of god, it was 1st written in hebrew then translated to greek or vica versa but some words in greek and hebrew have one word but many diffrent meanings so the bible could of been translated wrong in some parts. Also in the bible god says he made Man,and women with sand and rib, so thats how adam and eve came about, but if you belive that wouldnt we all be inscest, bc u would have to interbreed for there to be more humans. Also if that was true woudlnt all of our genectic pool be almost identical and we would all look similiar ? You would have to belive god started little bits of life and evovled to bigger things like humans, bc evoulution is a proven fact no going around that.

In the bible god says he created earth in 6days and on the 7th day he rested, how come he doesnt mention other planets, How come just earth? Just because theres life on earth? But if we find life on other planets which im almost postive there is, what would be the significance of earth? Or is the rest of the universe mentioned in the bible? If its not is it bc the universe was unknown when the bible was written?

Thanks for reading this and answering my questions

DangerousGround
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I should rephrase "not that I dont' believe in god " just the image of a golden gate and old grey haired man greeting me many.
      maybe just in spirt

DangerousGround
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

just a higher being...
      I hate talking religion should have shut up lol'
      I am not a satanist BTW geez

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

lol i kno what u mean everyone is going ot think im satan but i just haegv a few questions

DangerousGround
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

these threads I never win always someone who debates or offended why I usually keep my opinion on religion or politics aside as a mod.

RollPlayer is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 299
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • God exist? and how
      • God exist? and how

• God exist? and how
      • God exist? and how
      • God exist? and how
      • God exist? and how
      • God exist? and how
      • God exist? and how
      Originally posted by 3Vandoo
      Like an Colonel once told me!

I Don't believe in God, I believe in me, myself and my men, as I know God loves me and my men, Im affraid he loves us too much so they recall his soldiers early.
      That figures.... One big contradiction....

First he doesn't believe in God... Oh, but wait.... "I know God loves me....."

Not a very bright guy this Colonel.

Lift for show; Eat to Grow

RollPlayer@cyber-rights.net