This cycle is complete. 11 weeks long. A bit longer then planned originally but due to scheduling conflicts the cycle grew by a week. Feb I was 260-265 lbs. 5/11 and 27 years old.

Diet was pretty clean. 1500-2500 cals a day. 200 gs of protien a day. Vitamin and supliments where standard issue. Used Xenadrine though out. Found for me the X helped with energy.Started Clen with this cycle but noticed nothing even at 6 pills a day. Learned it was fake.. Doh.. Cant win...

4-5 days in the Gym a week which consisted of 20-40 minutes of cardio a day and 1.5 to 2 hours of weight training. Heavy weight and low reps. Failing on 6 or 8. Later in Cycle I switched to Gym every other day and for some reason I found this was producing better gains and allowing me to lift harder/more weight. Body might have needed more rest then I was originally told it would.

Ran Decca 300 the entire cycle at 350MG a week. Ran Winstrol starting 2 weeks in at 4CC's a week split over the week and consumed 2 bottles until I ran out towards the end of the cycle. Also mixed in some EQ. Did not plan the EQ but obtained some and decided to mix in.

Current stats: Again.. 5/11 27 years old. 218lbs now. Arms went from 15.0 inches to 17.7 inches.. Massive growth in my arms, back and probably my biggest gain was my traps. Chest is up 4 inches but feel my chest needs work still. Waste is down around 5 inches.. Dropped down 3 pant sizes and two shirt sizes. Bench has doubled. Back has trippled in strength. Curl is up nearly twice. Fly's went up an incredible amount. Nearly 5 times the amount of weight used.

Personal opinions:

Decca.. It hurts me. Not sure why but it does.. It always lumps up and causes me pain and hurts my work out in that muscle. Ended up taking most of it in my triceps and I wonder if thats why they have grown so much. I could take the full inject in my tri but if I tried my thigh or glute it would be worse. Held a ton of water weight on Decca. Had to use over the counter water pills called Taraxatone. They work great.. When i would notice some water gain by the scale I would use the Tarax and bingo it would be gone in a day. Highly recomended if you have water retention problems.

Winstrol. The next day workout after using winstrol just seemed to be incredible. I seemed to have increased indurance and strength. In otherwords I would suprise myself at the gym with what I could lift and for how long. No pain what so ever.. Could not even tell I injected it.

EQ. Strength again shot up when I added the EQ. Lifted the most during this time. Also got some joint pain around this time in elbows and shoulders. Coincedence? Dont know.. What I did notice about EQ is that I would get an incredible pump and hold that pump for sometimes hours. Real concerned the first week or two in.. For example.. If I worked Bi's real real hard they would be at full flex even at a rest for well over an hour after leaving the Gym. Muscles seemed to get super hard during this time. If someone touched me or grabbed my arm even hours after the Gym they would likely say "holy shit" in amazement on how hard that muscle was.

On my after cycle.....Was told to wait a week or two before starting Nolvadex after my last inject of Decca. Also read that in a profile. Probably should have started the nolv sooner. Woke up with puffy nipples and lots of localized pain under my nipple. Had no access to my Nolv at the time. Scary stuff. Had to wait through a 4 day weekend in order to get back to it. By this time nipples where seriously sensitive. As in if anything brushed them I would cringe.. Started the Nolv the second I got back. 20MG a day. Seems to be a bit better but still have pain and puffyness. Only a few days in now. I wish someone would convince me that this will work out.. Nervous over here..

Great gains and great body fat loss on this cycle.. Staying off for a while. Hitting the Gym hard and upping cardio to try to lose what I believe is about 15-20lbs worth of body fat left on me. Next Cycle will be down the road. I have am reasearching my next cycle now. If someone wants to suggest a cycle that would be great. Keep in mind I have had Some Gyno set in so A.S that has these effects might not be the best. Also water retention for me is big issue. I could hold 10 lbs of water in just 2 days. Want to cut up, lose the rest of this body fat which is proving nearly impossible to lose.

AZ