• Join Us!
  • Help with test/fina cycle?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Help with test/fina cycle?

NONUTS is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 377
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Help with test/fina cycle?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I am getting ready to start my 3rd week...and results are starting to kick in. My only problem is all these shots are making my ass cheeks sore as anything. I can feel knots in each cheek. Is there a way to help get rid of these knots? I am rotating the needle a couple of times durring injection to make sure it gets spead out. Any suggestions? Thanks, Clay

BM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Where in the glute exactly are you sticking?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

If you divide the glute in 4 sections like many sites demonstrate. I am sticking toward the inside of the upper right quandrant of the right glute. And then toward the inside of the uppr left quadrant of the left glute. I have thought about sticking more to the outside of each glute. O....i forgot to mention i am massaging the spot of injection after each shot.

BM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by NONUTS
      I have thought about sticking more to the outside of each glute.
      This you need to do. I'll post a pic. I gotta get it off ****. Shows exactly where. Stand by

BM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Glute Shots (useful information)
      This was originally posted by me over at my home board AnabolicReview.com (now Steroid.com) Since this came up here in a recent post, I've copied my original post here. Please note that the the company UPJOHN is no longer selling depo-tesosterone (testosterone cypionate). UPJOHN sold it's rights of depo-testosterone to PFIZER which produces depo-testosterone under the subsidiary company, PHARMACIA.

The following is an edited version of the original post:

This is true and good information for anyone who has taken painful shots in the glutes:

I had my doctor's assistant show me exactly where to inject my test AND I called Upjohn's help line and spoke to one of their help line nurses. (UPJOHN is the manufacturer of Depo-testosterone aka Cyp). Here's what both have told and shown me, and it works:

Before I tell you this, let me tell you that the pics on spotinjection.com for glutes are lower on the butt than they need to be and may have you hit a vein and/or a nerve (there's a huge nerve line running through your butt--you DON'T want to hit this).

The butt's devided: Gluteus Medius and Gluteus Maximus. For intramuscular medications (such as test and other AS), a shot in the Gluteus Medius is JUST AS EFFECTIVE as in the Gluteus Maximus (my doctor's office and the Upjohn nurse both verified this).

The pic on spotinjections.com is in the Glueteus Maximus (and this area hurts like a ***** anywhere from a few hours to a day after the shot). On the other hand, a shot in the Gluteus Medius is practically painless going in and has no after-shock of pain. NOTE: Injections into the Gluteus Medius are also known as Ventrogluteal intramuscular injections.

Here's how you locate the spot where to shoot:

Put your hand on your waist. The spot to inject is located approximately an inch below the area where your thumb and forfinger makes a V. It's in that area just above the big dimple when you tense up your glutes.

It works like a charm. If you need to know: I'm using 3ml 22 gage needles that are 1.5 inches long. The needle label is written like this:
      3ml 22G 1 1/2 (0.7mm x 40mm).

Stick the needle in at a 45 degree angle or straight in. (I prefer a slight angle).

I hope this helps you.

Disclaimer: I'm not a health professional, I'm just telling you information that seems to have helped me. Please verifiy this info for yourself and use caution, knowing that (again) I am not a health professional.

Regarding the attached pictures:
      People still seem to be a bit confused about the spot so I've added a picture of a diagram and naked butt with a red square around the injection area. Yes, it's a naked butt, but it clearly shows the gluteus medius injection area.

The red and purple portions in the picture below comprise the gluteus medius.

BASK8KACE has attached this image:

A NOTE FROM BASK8KACE TO ALL READERS: I AM NOT A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. I do not advocate the use of steroids. Do not assume that I know how to use steroids. I AM NOT QUALIFIED TO GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE. I am under the impression that this board (World Class Bodybuilding) exists as a forum for pretending. The information that I share throughout this board (World Class Bodybuilding) is for entertainment purposes only and is not meant to evoke any action by those who read it. Do not act on any advice or suggestions that I provide.

BM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Glute Shots (useful information)
      This was originally posted by me over at my home board AnabolicReview.com (now Steroid.com) Since this came up here in a recent post, I've copied my original post here. Please note that the the company UPJOHN is no longer selling depo-tesosterone (testosterone cypionate). UPJOHN sold it's rights of depo-testosterone to PFIZER which produces depo-testosterone under the subsidiary company, PHARMACIA.

The following is an edited version of the original post:

This is true and good information for anyone who has taken painful shots in the glutes:

I had my doctor's assistant show me exactly where to inject my test AND I called Upjohn's help line and spoke to one of their help line nurses. (UPJOHN is the manufacturer of Depo-testosterone aka Cyp). Here's what both have told and shown me, and it works:

Before I tell you this, let me tell you that the pics on spotinjection.com for glutes are lower on the butt than they need to be and may have you hit a vein and/or a nerve (there's a huge nerve line running through your butt--you DON'T want to hit this).

The butt's devided: Gluteus Medius and Gluteus Maximus. For intramuscular medications (such as test and other AS), a shot in the Gluteus Medius is JUST AS EFFECTIVE as in the Gluteus Maximus (my doctor's office and the Upjohn nurse both verified this).

The pic on spotinjections.com is in the Glueteus Maximus (and this area hurts like a ***** anywhere from a few hours to a day after the shot). On the other hand, a shot in the Gluteus Medius is practically painless going in and has no after-shock of pain. NOTE: Injections into the Gluteus Medius are also known as Ventrogluteal intramuscular injections.

Here's how you locate the spot where to shoot:

Put your hand on your waist. The spot to inject is located approximately an inch below the area where your thumb and forfinger makes a V. It's in that area just above the big dimple when you tense up your glutes.

It works like a charm. If you need to know: I'm using 3ml 22 gage needles that are 1.5 inches long. The needle label is written like this:
      3ml 22G 1 1/2 (0.7mm x 40mm).

Stick the needle in at a 45 degree angle or straight in. (I prefer a slight angle).

I hope this helps you.

Disclaimer: I'm not a health professional, I'm just telling you information that seems to have helped me. Please verifiy this info for yourself and use caution, knowing that (again) I am not a health professional.

Regarding the attached pictures:
      People still seem to be a bit confused about the spot so I've added a picture of a diagram and naked butt with a red square around the injection area. Yes, it's a naked butt, but it clearly shows the gluteus medius injection area.

The red and purple portions in the picture below comprise the gluteus medius.

BM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

see pic

BM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Also, is your stuff pharm or UG made? Could be a bit cotaminated

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thanks Large. Good stuff. My test is pharm and the fina i made from vetamerica. Ill try it and let you know!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Hey Large....worked like a charm! No pain going in or even during the injection. If anything, it will give me a couple more spots to keep alternating. Thanks again. Later, Clay Estes

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I have never had pain either until i started this fina. Shots damn near every day. I dont think it would be so bad if the knots were not there. Dont get me wrong....my cheeks are sore but i can handle it. NO PAIN, NO GAIN! Right guys?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

OK....now the gluteus medius is really sore! And the knots are not going away in the gluteus maximus. Anyone have any ideas for me? I have 15 more shots left.....im getting a bit worried. Thanks, Clay

scottyspiked is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 248
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I just came off that cycle and am SHUT down hard!!!! Get some HCG quick!!! and start using it. I never did and wish I did.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

WE COULD DO WITH OUT THE MALE GLUTE PIC.LOL WE DONT WANT TO GET ANY MEMBERS EXCITED.LOL
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Help with test/fina cycle?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by NONUTS
      I am rotating the needle a couple of times durring injection to make sure it gets spead out. Any suggestions? Thanks, Clay
      I hope you don't mean that you are rotating the needle while you are doing the injection, because if this is what your doing then this is why your getting the knots. LOL, this is how i take what you are saying.