• Join Us!
  • Tell me your driving stories..
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell me your driving stories..

Got Gear? is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 639
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Tell me your driving stories..

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Tell me a cool story about something that happened that you observed while in a vehicel... Funny, scary, amazeing, disasterous.. whatever!

I'll go first:

This happened a little while ago. GF and I were driving home after a movie one Sat night. GF was driviing, I was in passanger seat. We come up on a yellow light and slow to a stop as it turns red. A couple of seconds later I hear this horrible racket as a car locks up it's brakes and slides about 1/3 of the way into the intersection. The driver proceeds to throw the car in reverse and screech the tires backing up to the stop line.

So I look over at this guy and couldn't help but start laughing. Dude was driving a big ole rusty boat of a car, had greasy long hair, a studded leather jacket, and had that "shaved with a weed-eater" look. Plus he had some nasty heavy metal tunes a blareing away... Cig in one hand, beer in the other and tire smoke everywhere.

I lean over to the GF and tell her to "Check out this freak beside us". So she looks over and we both start chuckleing. Well I guess buddy finally noticed us laughing at him and just as the light was turning green he yells "Hey Fuck you" and sticks his arm out of the window giving me the finger. He then proceeds to floor the gas in an impressive attempt to smoke the tires again and really "show us".

Here's where it gets funny: I guess this guy being the genious he is, didn't remember to put his car back into drive after backing outa the intersection!! I've never seen something so funny in my life! With 1 arm out the window giving me the finger and the other holding both his beer and his cig, he wasn't holding the steering wheel very well. The last thing I saw before his car rocketed backward in a fury of high pitched squealing and tire smoke was his face plant up against the steering wheel! He even honked the horn with his mellon!

Luckily it was late at night and nobody was behind him. But I laughed so hard my side was sore for days. To this day I still chuckle when I picture the way he smoked the steering wheel and his car took off in the wrong direction. I wonder if he spilled his beer?

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

now that is funny bro, last year on the way to work i saw a fellow male employee getting a bj from another guy on his way to work at 6 am everytime i see him i crack up , i am the only person at work who knows he is gay , and ill keep it that way as long as the free lunches keep coming

##spiderbaby##
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

That is hilarious! People are funny animals alright

My story took place 10 years ago: It was a dark and rainy night(honestly). I was driving down the road in a 1984 Cadillac Seville, black on black. My girlfriend and I are cruising down a main road in our city when we come to a stop, seems there was a small fender-bender at the intersection and traffic was backed up a bit so my girlfriend decided all by herself that this was a grand opportunity for a blowjob. I did not disappoint and rose to the occasion like a bolt of lightening. I remember feeling the warm leather seat vibrate my torso as I used the power recline option to its fullest potential. She graciously accepted my 10" shaft(a guy can dream, cant he) into her mouth like a true lady. I remembering hearing soft moans from her as my eyes started their ascent into the back of my head. She always wanted me to climax and I obliged in perfect form without making to much noise or yelling “hell yea!!, Woohoo!!”. She smiled at me as she helped to button my pants when we both heard a familiar but strange noise. We looked out the passenger window and gazed up at an old rusty conversion van with a fellow motorist staring at us with a huge smile as he brings himself to self gratification! Shocked, we both laughed as I turned the wheel left of center and proceeded to turn the black caddy around.

To this day It is still one of my favorite memories.

bikertrash
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

now thats fucken funny!!lol

##spiderbaby##
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I just read the 'KAIN...whats your story?' thread. I hope I didnt go outside the bounds with my story? It is a true and factual event but do understand if we dont want it posted here.

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

one night when I was in highschool my buddy and I picked up these 2 girls from their school dance , mind it we were in a 2 door dodge hatch back colt(no room).Well we got some guy to buy us beer,and headed to the airport parkinglot.Well hes having sex in the front,and me in the back of this small ass car I noticed all these lights overhead,no biggie just planes above.Well this 1 light started to get closer so my drunk ass thought we were gonna get hit on the run way or something.Well pants down d*ck in her,no disrespect to the board ladies,so as I'm yelling and hitting it at the same time,it was a cops flshlight,lol.When he pulls us out after thinking we are rapping these girls or something I barfed all over his squad car.My dad whooped my ass the whole ride home from the station,I think more for not using a rubber.

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

On 1 more of my experimental drug days,a friend and I went to baltimore and picked up a book of acid-1000 hits.So on the way back it starts to snow and we were drinking 151 and decided to take some hits,well I took 5,him 7.Well come to find out the next day,I guess we were in the middle of a dead corn feild about 220miles in the oppisite direction from home.Since we were tripping and the headlights in the snow made us feel like we were in space,wild ship,lookin back I thank god for watching ov us.

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

bwahahahaha........funny stories!

BODY
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Sittin up high in the truck I get to see a ton of stuff,I personally like the occasional sex show!

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

All shit I totally forgot the bodys post reminded me.One day I was driving an oil ford f150 doing cable work,well I was on the interstate and saw 2 good lookin girls and started whinking and shit like that.Well the girl in the passanger seat starts acting like she is giving head,and I got so worked up I leaned up pants down shlong out showing her,next thing I know me exit is coming up and were going around 70mph so I hit the breaks dick still out take the turn and slamed right into the guardrail.I have never told anyone this,I always said some guy cut me off.All my tools were everywhere,dick hard and shaking like shit from the accident.Fuckin *****

koss is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 289
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Now thats funny.
      Corny Devil

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Highway 40 in Montreal, for the people who doesnt know that stupid HW, well around 1400 it is alway jammed direction west and alway full of truch in the middle lane.

Anyways as usual there always a small fucker who cut everyone! He decided to cut a 18wheelers, but in front of that truck was another truck same type they were probably spaced by 5 meters, a F150, decided to cut the 18wheeler and go between them!

unfortunately, the 18wheeler in front of him braked! his truch hit it, then BANG!!!!!! the other 18w arrived by behind SMACK!!!!!!!!!!!

that ford was so tiny after!!!!!
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

BODY
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by BigSoda
      All shit I totally forgot the bodys post reminded me.One day I was driving an oil ford f150 doing cable work,well I was on the interstate and saw 2 good lookin girls and started whinking and shit like that.Well the girl in the passanger seat starts acting like she is giving head,and I got so worked up I leaned up pants down shlong out showing her,next thing I know me exit is coming up and were going around 70mph so I hit the breaks dick still out take the turn and slamed right into the guardrail.I have never told anyone this,I always said some guy cut me off.All my tools were everywhere,dick hard and shaking like shit from the accident.Fuckin *****
      I hope there werent any SHARP tools flying around the car!

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

lol that shits funny

Billy_Bathgate
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

When I was about 7 years old I was with my family coming back from somewhere and was on the interstate. It just snowed hard the other day so the ground was all covered with snow and everyone was going like 30 on the interstate. There is this dude in I think a chevel driving like he is falling asleep or something. He keeps weaving all over the place.

So this guy weaves the the right and somehow his front right tire touches the larger snow bank and kinda pulls him in off the road. As soon as his back tires hit, they catch on something and the whole car does a roll on its side all the way over, lands back on its wheels, and somehow keeps driving. Didnt even dent up the car cause of the snow.

I couldnt believe it. Didnt even slow down. We passed the driver and there is this old man sitting there grabbing the steering wheel like hes holding on for dear life. He quit weaving all over the place though.