• Join Us!
  • Creatine while on?
  • Creatine while on?
  • Creatine while on?
  • Creatine while on?
  • Creatine while on?
  • Creatine while on?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Creatine while on?

Yitbos is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 310
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Creatine while on?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Creatine while on?
      • Creatine while on?

• Creatine while on?
      • Creatine while on?
      • Creatine while on?
      • Creatine while on?
      • Creatine while on?
      • Creatine while on?
      How many use creatine while on gear? I have heard many differning opinions on this. Some say to use it others say that it will just make you hold more water than you allready are due to the gear.
      Yitbos@cyber-rights.net
      www.AnabolicUniverse.com
      www.AnabolicReview.com

Aragorn
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I'd only use it after cycle...you already have so much running through your system I don't see the point to it.

Aragorn

painintheazz is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 365
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by Aragorn
      I'd only use it after cycle...you already have so much running through your system I don't see the point to it.

Aragorn
      I agree, save it for post cycle to help keep some gains and not make your water weight flucuate.

Pain
      Some are blessed with good genetics, most are blessed with good dealers!!!!

YellowJacket is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 428
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Here you go brother.....

All anabolic steriods are synthetic compounds whose structure is similar to that of the natural male sex horomone
      testosterone. Testosterone affects development of the male body in two important ways: it has an anabolic effect-increased growth, expecially of muscular and skeletal tissue and an androgenic effect-increased development of mail sexual characteristics. Once taken into the bloodstream, anabolic steriods bind to hormone receptonrs on skeletal muscle and other cells and stimulate synthesis of certain specific enzymes. These enzymes promote two improtant biochemical reactions: creatine phoshate systesis and protein sythesis. Creatine phospate is a molecule that can be metabolized in the absense of sufficient oxygen as a shot-term source of energy. Increased creatine phospate synthesis thus allows athletes to train harders and for longer periods of time, and therefore build more muscle. Protien synthesis is essential for long-term development of increased muscle mass or "bulk". In addtion, anabolic steriods promote nitrogen retention by the body. By allowing for better utization of the nitrogen in ingested protein, anabolic steriods help athlets to build mass. However this effect is offset by the bodys homeostatic mechanisms, which are designed to maintain a stable environment: therefore in order to increase body mas by using anabolic steriods, athletes must also adhere to a diet with suffiecent protein and calories - up to 10,000 calories daily with 300 to 400 grams of protein.

Question: Creatine synthesis, if you increase creatine intake while on AS will it help you get stronger. I had always thought it just added to the amount of water you retain ?

Although creatine does have testosterone-like effects,it doesn't act as a steroid hormone.Instead,it's a mediator of some of the
      androgens' anabolic effects.In fact,steroid users get far more out
      of their cycles if they take in massive amounts of creatine along
      with the drugs.Androgens are among the hormones that can force the entry of creatine into muscle cells.While there's a clear
      relationship between muscle strength gains and increases in muscle creatine stores,unfortunately,the relationship is not as obvious when it comes to increases in muscle mass.Animal-based studies have shown that the muscles of untrained rats take up as much creatine as the muscles of trained rats,but the ANABOLIC effects of creatine are only obvious in trained rats.Therefore,training increases the muscles sensitivity to the anabolic actions of creatine.(Although it's not related to this article,the study also demonstrated that the anabolic effects of creatine are DIRECT,and not mediated by waterretention.In fact,in the 1970s American and Russian studies pointed out a DIRECT anabolic effect of creatine on muscle cells.)Testosterone increases the muscles'sensitivity to the anabolic properties of creatine in addition to enhancing the creatine buildup in muscle fibers.It's also obvious that part of the strength gains people experience while on steroids are mediated by an increase in muscle creatine stores.An interesting discovery A/S users have made is that they should dramatically increase their creatine intake during a cycle to boost the potency of the steroids.Thanks to creatine,people can build more muscle mass with fewer drugs.Anecdotal evidence from A/S users points out that it
      takes at least 10-15 grams(maintenance)of creatine a day to visibly enhance the the anabolic potency of a steroid stack.There are probably good reasons for the increased creatine requirement when androgen levels are high.As mentioned above,steroids increase the muscle uptake of creatine,and if the muscles are ready to accept more creatine,why not give it to them?I also think that even though steroids enhance creatine synthesis,they may increase creatine degradation as well-so more creatine is used up every day.That could be due to an increase in muscle creatine turnover and also the fact
      that an elevated muscle protein synthesis rate will likely consume
      creatine at a faster rate.Other reasons for a higher creatine
      requirement may be indirect.Because the muscles of drug users are stronger and receive more training,they may waste greater amounts of creatine during training.Once inside the muscle,creatine provides not only an anabolic effect,but also a rapidly mobilized source of fuel.Muscle protein synthesis is a process that wastes great amounts of energy.Anabolism is an ATP-dependent process,which means that it's essential for protein synthesis.If the cellular level of ATP is reduced even a little,IT STOPS ANABOLISM.So even if you can increase the testosterone content of your muscles,nothing will happen if your
      ATP level is low.Creatine supports anabolism by providing energy to the muscle...

[b] In conclusion.... yes! Use it while on, or the last week of the cycle for the reasons above and to maintain strength gains and the muscle fullness...

painintheazz is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 365
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Interesting post.
      Some are blessed with good genetics, most are blessed with good dealers!!!!

Yitbos is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 310
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thanks guys!!!
      Yitbos@cyber-rights.net
      www.AnabolicUniverse.com
      www.AnabolicReview.com

Aragorn
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

That's a little food for thought right there...I'll stick to post cycle or as it's all running through myself but I wouldn't mind someone who has done both.

Aragorn

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i have used it on and off cycle , i can not tell the diff but i take so much aas i more than likley over look the effects of the creatine

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Creatine while on?
      • Creatine while on?

• Creatine while on?
      • Creatine while on?
      • Creatine while on?
      • Creatine while on?
      • Creatine while on?
      • Creatine while on?
      i would take it if you are using anavar only. other than that save it for after a cycle