• Join Us!
  • B-12???
  • B-12???
  • B-12???
  • B-12???
  • B-12???
  • B-12???
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: B-12???

DIRTY_SOUTH is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Calendar Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Question B-12???

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • B-12???
      • B-12???

• B-12???
      • B-12???
      • B-12???
      • B-12???
      • B-12???
      • B-12???
      I searched but not much info on the B-12. I'm about to start my 7th week in a long ass cycle and a friend slipped me a bottle of B-12. Anyone have any thoughts on how much you should take or what's overkill? Just came off the dbol and really feeling the effects now, depressed due to slight decrease in strength and feeling tired all the time...thought that maybe this would give me a little boost but not sure what dosage.
      "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...Courage and Strength to change the things I can...And Wisdom to know the difference."

Speedracer59 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 341
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

IMO b-12 injections are overkill. Some people swear by them

Posted on AnabolicMinds by BuyB12

Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is naturally found in food such as fish, milk and milk products, eggs, meat and poultry. Fortified breakfast cereals are another source of vitamin B12 and a valuable source for vegetarians. Vitamin B12 is important for good health, necessary for the proper digestion and absorption of foods and for normal metabolism of carbohydrates, and fat. It helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells and is needed to make DNA. Vitamin B12 is bound to the protein in food. Hydrochloric acid in the stomach releases B12 from protein during digestion. Vitamin B12 was isolated from a liver extracted in 1948 and identified as the nutritional factor in liver that prevented pernicious anemia, a deadly type of anemia characterized by large, immature red blood cells.

In order to absorb the small amounts of vitamin B12 found in food, the stomach secretes intrinsic factor, a special digestive secretion that increases the absorption of vitamin B12 in the small intestine. Unlike other water-soluble nutrients, vitamin B12 is stored in the liver, kidney, and other body tissues. It can take several years before signs of the deficiency appear, all because of poor dietary intake. Vitamin B12 functions as a "methyl donor." A methyl donor is a compound that carries and donates methyl groups to other molecules, including cell membrane components and neurotransmitters. As a methyl donor vitamin B12 is involved in homocysteine metabolism and plays a critical role in proper energy metabolism, immune function, and nerve function. Therefore, vitamin B12 is clearly an added benefit for anyone wanting to lose weight, as without it, metabolism is not at its peak potential.

Dosing for vitamin B12 is dependent on the age of the individual as well as if the patient is pregnant or lactating. Vitamin B12 is necessary in only very small quantities No one has ever reported clear toxicity from vitamin B12.

There are 2 reasons for the increase in appetite

1)B12 is need to metabolize proteins .By bringing the levels up in the body many people see and increased metabolic rate ……the body starts burning calories more efficient this translates to an spike in energy levels .The body burns up calories and desires to keep running at the high anabolic rate. To do this it creates cravings to obtain nutrients. And now you are hungry

2)The body likes to have a balance in the B vitamins. Ok by creating an imbalance in the B vitamins you cause the body to create cravings for nutrients to balance the b vitamins. This makes you hungry

B12 has very low toxicity and high intakes are not thought to be dangerous

1000mcg a day what most people find works best
      "There is no such thing as big pussies just little dicks. If it is loose just keep packing dick to it."

jamesbrosky is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 138
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • B-12???
      • B-12???

• B-12???
      • B-12???
      • B-12???
      • B-12???
      • B-12???
      • B-12???
      is b12 used to stimulate appetite or alertness?