• Join Us!
  • Big ?
  • Big ?
  • Big ?
  • Big ?
  • Big ?
  • Big ?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Big ?

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Question Big ?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Big ?
      • Big ?

• Big ?
      • Big ?
      • Big ?
      • Big ?
      • Big ?
      • Big ?
      Hey Vets can u all help me out on this one. Ok I said i wanted to cycle next week but thought of this. I currently weigh 210-215 down from 230, the last cycle i did. SINCE THEY SAY the muscle fascia gets stretched, is it possible to gain it back all 230 naturally by eating shitloads of high proteins. Like currently i got 17 inch arms with a 48" chest. WHile I was on cycle I had 19" arms and 51-52 chest. All I want to find out if i can or if its possible to gain back 230 since the fascia is stretched. Im going to do this by eating nothing but egg whites, chicken breasts, and tunas. I also got 4 bottle of Pro-rated. Cause when i diet, i really stick to it and the disipline is there.

The reason why i want to wait for my 4th cycle is because since i was 230 before and now 210-215, gain back to 230. When i reach 230 do a cycle and maybe hit 250 or so. Could it happen?

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

anyone?

bowbow is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Everyones different but for me I'll say there would be no way. After doing a few cycles I struggle to keep what I have inbetween cycles even though I'm eating very well. I know I couldn't gain anything naturally anymore. Kinda sucks. Even after being at that weight before I could'nt get back natural.
      Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by bowbow
      Everyones different but for me I'll say there would be no way. After doing a few cycles I struggle to keep what I have inbetween cycles even though I'm eating very well. I know I couldn't gain anything naturally anymore. Kinda sucks. Even after being at that weight before I could'nt get back natural.

the reason i ask is because everytime ive cycled, when i stop after a while a lose my gains but due to poor eating or i just get tired and need a break. I lose around 10 pounds from the cycle. I once got to 210 before then lost to 200 and gained back 210 naturally. Last cycle i went to 230, lost some size to 210 and then to 220. Its weird. But if i lost now its because of poor eating, short on money for foods and supplements, and tired of training needing rest.

71olds442
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i think your main concern is sticking with it when you arent on. i think this is the problem that many people have... they work out hard only when they are on and slack off until they get back on... gaining 20lbs of muscle without gear will be pretty tough..

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by 71olds442
      i think your main concern is sticking with it when you arent on. i think this is the problem that many people have... they work out hard only when they are on and slack off until they get back on... gaining 20lbs of muscle without gear will be pretty tough..

nah man, the thing is right now im in a tight budget and with the crappy job i got the money aint cutting it. Too many bills to pay, damn cell phone bills came out high and all. I havent been able to buy large amounts of food like i would before, I ve been like this for 2 months now straight. But even off cycle i eat right and all, there are times i slack off but bot to the xtreme. Just wanted to know idf i could gain it back all 230. Ive gone up to 220-222 before just wondering since the muscle are stretched and muscles have memory, it would be easier to reach again where i was once at. I gain and loose fast.

DOA
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Here is my .2 cents. I did a nice legit cycle of T400 and A50 for 8 weeks, good diet whole foods, no cardio and Heavy Duty Principles on training = 13lb muslce gain 6lbs of fat. I still have the muscle gain after one year. At the time of the T400/A50 cycle my bodyfat was 14.22% (hydrostat). I did another cycle 3.5 months later of 500mg of QV test e, QV Deca and Loeffler Dbol (I think the Test E was way underdosed and the Dbol sucked too), I gained 5 lbs of solid mass from that one. THE CYCLE SUCKED. I am curently at 10.8% bf (hydrostat) and I have all my gains still. I am afraid of losing a bit of mass though because I am dieting down all atural giving my body a break.

DOA

Massive1 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 303
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

eat a lot ....more than you burn and you'll gain in size. What's so hard to understand about that. Fascia strestched or not, the way i look at it once you reach that point it will be easier and faster to get there again. Just do the cycle and lift weights it's more fun that way.
      "Just be happy with yourself. Be happy to be alive, be happy you are not over in Iraq, be happy you have your health".

tpimp is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 289
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by Massive1
      Just do the cycle and lift weights it's more fun that way.
      lmao

PL456 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 143
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Big ?
      • Big ?

• Big ?
      • Big ?
      • Big ?
      • Big ?
      • Big ?
      • Big ?
      well, seems to me that when you cycle off, your body attempts to reset to its natural body wt. Also, you may have a significant drop off in natural test levels, which may amplify this drop off. As a PT, I do not know of any theory that would support the idea that the muscle remembers how big it was or whatever.. I believe the body weight issue is a function of genetic metabolism/ cadiovascular demands. Remember guys, the body will only do what it HAS to do to survive. Hence, the artificial test to fool the body into growing more muscle. It doesnt really care that we have big muscles or can lift a lot of weight or are 5% BF.
      -----+++DrugFree4Life+++-----