• Join Us!
  • My M1T Cycle... Bad Sides
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: My M1T Cycle... Bad Sides

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default My M1T Cycle... Bad Sides

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Aight. So i just completed my M1T cycle about 6 days ago and am doing my PCT now. My 5th and 6th and half of wk 7 i was around 30mg. i then started to bloat up like a mother ******. however in the time of my cycle i went from 155 to 192 and i am at 7.8% b/f (my 4th wk i was at 177 @ 5.3%) i gained about 10lbs, because last summer i lost 25 lbs due to football so the first 25lbs or so was mainly muscle memory. i loved the pumps on this stuff tho they were great. now to the interesting part. my doctor referred me to a cardiologist to check out my heart (problems prior to cycle that we are tryin to solve) and when i went there today she about flipped out when she saw my bp, i was up and down between 180-192/70. and i told her what i had taken and shit and she is all worried and was scarin the hell out of me. i had a full blown blood test done before and after my cycle so we will see what that is like, but her and my dad (pharmacist) both think that i am having kidney failure. so ya i am pretty freaked out right now. i willl know exactly what is up either tomorrow or on thursday. and they are even more scared cuz i am only 18. so i am probably going to be stayin away from orals for now on. but n e way thought that some of you guys might like to know.. will update when i find out.

(sorry about the length, i am just trippin and felt like i should say everyhting that has happened)

WorkHarder is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 229
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

WoW that really SUX Bro hope it works out

pose is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 73
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

so what was the result of ur tests

NPursuit is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 340
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

WTF I hope this kid is kidding! 7 weeks on M1T? 18 yrs old? Already knew of an existing heart condition? Yeah we have a bright one here.
      Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
      Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
      Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
      Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

Cipher
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I agree and almost 2 1/2 weeks at 30mg/day

What a nutcase.

Ciph

NitroGenX is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Hmm, tell me why everything gets banned. Tell me why if this kid died today we would never know there was a previous heart condition. Tell me why the autopsy report would say Steroids. I'm new please tell me more?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I would explain it but I'm busy putting down a 12 pack of Bud with my 70mg of M1T.
      Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
      Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
      Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Gee, is that why your liver enzymes are so high. And the doc says......M1T

71olds442
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by NitroGenX
      Hmm, tell me why everything gets banned. Tell me why if this kid died today we would never know there was a previous heart condition. Tell me why the autopsy report would say Steroids. I'm new please tell me more?
      i totally agree Nitro...

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

First off, the cardiac doctor told me 8 months ago that she didnt see anything wrong with my heart besides a mild heart arythmia (should have told you that before). and as far as running such a long cycle, well i had talked to very experienced and wise people (some on this board and people at my gym) and they said that ya i was pushing it but i should be fine. now i am gonna say what i have read on here hundreds and hundreds of times...... Everyone's bodies are different!! now i know that i ran it for too long i know that... but there is no information on this stuff yet to know how toxic it is and what it really does. so no one knows how strong it is, and let me tell you if i would have known this sh*t was that strong then i wouldnt have taken it period! howeever my body is goin back to normal and i am getting an ultra sound to see if my left ventricle wall has reduced. however, dont even say that ya im a "bright one" i hvae done my hw for more than a yr on aas, however i know i am still young but wtf there are a sh*t load of people on here that started at my age and younger so dont even give me sh*t about that either. i knew i was takin a chance and now i know what not to take. as most people on here have done before. now you are probably woundering if i have learned my lesson, the answer... yes. i am going to go see an endocrinalogist in june and am going to talk to him extensively about this stuff. i will most like not touch juice until i absolutely cannot gain wait naturally anymore.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Read your post again Daddy. You proved my point.

"now i know that i ran it for too long i know that... but there is no information on this stuff yet to know how toxic it is and what it really does. so no one knows how strong it is"

I apoligize if I offended you. I get pretty upset when I see people abusing these substances, but that was a pretty bonehead decision on your part. In fact you are the only person I have ever seen even attempt to run it over 4 weeks, nevermind 6+. I'm glad to hear you have learned from the experience though.
      Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
      Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
      Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by NPursuit
      Read your post again Daddy. You proved my point.

"now i know that i ran it for too long i know that... but there is no information on this stuff yet to know how toxic it is and what it really does. so no one knows how strong it is"

I apoligize if I offended you. I get pretty upset when I see people abusing these substances, but that was a pretty bonehead decision on your part. In fact you are the only person I have ever seen even attempt to run it over 4 weeks, nevermind 6+. I'm glad to hear you have learned from the experience though.
      Yes i am aware that i proved your point. i hvae no problem admitting when i am wrong or messed up, but i know it was extremely stupid to run it that long but some people just told me it shouldnt be that bad, but it was and i only have myself to blame, but ya i am getting better and i am starting to feel good agian.. and btw i was holding around 9lbs of water, and thats what screwed me on everything (talking about my bp and how my heart got enlarged)

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Bro, I'm not ripping at the fact of your cycle, it's done and you learned your lesson, but the fact of no matter how bad your previous medical condition was, the doctor will ALWAYS point the finger at the substance. And this is the reason why everything gets banned. Yes, your blood will problably come back clean, but take a little peak at your medical record, and see what they have documented. Yes, you should of known your BP would be alittle high.

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by NitroGenX
      Bro, I'm not ripping at the fact of your cycle, it's done and you learned your lesson, but the fact of no matter how bad your previous medical condition was, the doctor will ALWAYS point the finger at the substance. And this is the reason why everything gets banned. Yes, your blood will problably come back clean, but take a little peak at your medical record, and see what they have documented. Yes, you should of known your BP would be alittle high.
      Yea i know.. thats what all 3 of my docs said (GP, Cardiac, and G.I. Doc) and now i know ur werent rippin so sorry for getting so hostile, but i agree 110% with what u said, because i am the same way, i am like damn people that dont know what they are doing are ruining it for all of us. and now it sounds like i am a hipocrit but i seriously had NO idea this shit was that power in a way. IF i do decide to do another cycle i am gonna do the real shit because atleast there is a shitload of info on them and have been used by the doctors and such. so ya i am stayin away from all this new stuff comin out that there is no research on.