• Join Us!
  • Rapists
  • Rapists
  • Rapists
  • Rapists
  • Rapists
  • Rapists
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Rapists

new231
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Rapists

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Rapists
      • Rapists

• Rapists
      • Rapists
      • Rapists
      • Rapists
      • Rapists
      • Rapists
      I hate these fucks. I just read an article about some gunmen going into an apartment and doing that shit to some girls. If anyone knows a rapist and where they live PM the address to me so I can take care of some anger I have inside of me.

What they should do in each city is when they catch a rapist they should hang them by their balls in the downtown area until they die. People can throw shit at them too.:2gunsfiri

apljuc
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I heard a story recently on a news radio station about something that happened in Australia. A teenage girl got raped by a couple of guys so this girls grandmother goes and finds these to chumps and shoots them each in the testicles. After she turns herself into the local police station and told the cops "they won't be raping anybody else ever again". There was also the report from the doctor which said one of the guys has no more penis and they were able to save the other mans but it will never work again.

I'll se if I can find the link

BossDJ02
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by apljuc
      I heard a story recently on a news radio station about something that happened in Australia. A teenage girl got raped by a couple of guys so this girls grandmother goes and finds these to chumps and shoots them each in the testicles. After she turns herself into the local police station and told the cops "they won't be raping anybody else ever again". There was also the report from the doctor which said one of the guys has no more penis and they were able to save the other mans but it will never work again.

I'll se if I can find the link
      thats perfect imo. they got exactly what they deserved.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

IF YOU RAPE CUT OFF YOUR DICK ,IF YOU STEAL CUT OFF YOUR HAND.IF YOU MURDER YOU SHOULD DIE ONLY IF YOUR GUILTY THOUGH.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

new231
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I need some addresses so I can do some work on their necks with my fist.

apljuc
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The Rambo Granny of Melbourne, Australia

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down - - and shot off their testicles.

The old lady spent a week hunting those men down -- and when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way, said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp. Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be:

'Those bastards will never rape anybody again, by God.' Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cellmate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.

The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas' testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said. The one guy, Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked to said he won't be using it the way he used to, Detective Delp told reporters. Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think they're just happy to be alive after what they've been through.

The Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row. "When I saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, I decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself 'cause I figured the Law would go easy on them," recalled the retired library worker. "And I wasn't scared of them, either-- because I've got me a gun and I've been shootin' all my life. And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one."

So, using a police artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of the sickos', tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel.

I knew it was them the minute I saw 'em, but I shot a picture of 'em anyway and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them, the oldster recalled.

So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door and the minute the big one, Furth, opened the door, I shot 'em right square between the legs, right where it would really hurt 'em most, you know.
      Then I went in and shot the other one as he backed up pleading to me to spare him. Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in.

Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny. What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison, Det. Delp said, especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for sainthood and a medal.

new231
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

o2 is scared of that granny.

Harry Tasker is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 207
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

dude, that story is crazy!
      Yours In Sport,

Harry Tasker

BossDJ02
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

awsome story! they should give granny a medal!!!!

Governor is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 217
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by blm9376
      Glass rod down the shaft and shatter!!!!:2gunsfiri

thats the scariest thing ive ever heard

rapists should die.
      "Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas."
      - Joseph Stalin

Power perceived is power achieved.

Unless you are the lead dog, the view never changes.

Governor is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 217
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

they are right behind the number one slot of child molesting/abuse. There is a reason you die if you are a pedifile in prison. Doing that to a kid fucks him up for the rest of his life...always.
      "Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas."
      - Joseph Stalin

Power perceived is power achieved.

Unless you are the lead dog, the view never changes.

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Rapists
      • Rapists

• Rapists
      • Rapists
      • Rapists
      • Rapists
      • Rapists
      • Rapists
      fuck all these sick rapist. If i saw a girl or anyone getting raped, Id beat the shit out of the person guy/girl who ever it is. People liek that are sick to the bone, but hey like they say, "once in jail, they will be somebodies *****".