(I posted this over at s-ology too, so if you responded to it over there you dont even have to bother reading the rest, just trying to get a wide opinion)

I was just on my first cycle of 500 sust/w for (ended up beeing 6 weeks) about 5 weeks in I noticed some itchy nipples but didnt want to hinder my gains and wasnt sure what exactly gyno symptoms would feel like (I expected more i guess), as I had also shaved around my nips and the hair was starting to grow back in so I thought that might have been causing the feeling, so I held off starting nolva. Problem is....now my nipples are all puffy and sometimes cone shaped,sore and itchy. I started on the nolva when i noticed the visable puffiness,and my last shot that i gave myself was a week ago so I just stopped the cycle right there. Problem is.. I started out at 40mg's for 3 days and didnt notice shit, so I moved it up to 60 for the past 2 and still havnt really seen an improvemant. The nipple doesnt have a lump at all, they just feel and look a little fattier/water filled in the areola area. My question is...what should I do, and can this be cleared up at this point. I was thinking of maybe going to a docs to get his opinion before it gets any worse, but wanted to ask what you guys thought since you know all