• Join Us!
  • Arnold Classic
  • Arnold Classic
  • Arnold Classic
  • Arnold Classic
  • Arnold Classic
  • Arnold Classic
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Arnold Classic

someday is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Arnold Classic

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Arnold Classic
      • Arnold Classic

• Arnold Classic
      • Arnold Classic
      • Arnold Classic
      • Arnold Classic
      • Arnold Classic
      • Arnold Classic
      Well.....no big surprises so far. Cormier, Cutler and Jackson in the top 3 after posing round. Cormier and Jackson look amazing!! I'm pulling for Chris since he placed 2nd the past 4 years.

Dissapointeed King p[laced out of the top 6, but at least he took home Best Poser and a check for $10k! Say what you want about the guy, but he is entertaining as hell live and in person!

CJWolf
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

DTV PPV is some good stuff

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Gunter looked fucking huge "The German Giant"....did you see that shit king kamali had on, holy fucking shit......Cormier looked better then he ever has, i was wanting him to get 1st....Im not a big Cutler fan....I was suprised to see Kovacs there, he was a monster but he could still add another 15lbs to his legs if not more and be like 345 on the stage, thats just ridiculous. I thought Marcus Ruhl shouldve placed higher:2gunsfiri

newgirl
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I was there and I have to say while Ruhl is HUGE and amazing -- he was lacking balance for sure. And in person -- his lats were not symmetrical. Don't get me wrong -- he is the shiznit -- they ALL are....but he just looked differently in person on stage over what you see on screen and in photos.

Gunter -- well let's just say I thought he would have placed just a tad higher this time around -- but between 1,2 and 3 -- it was tight. Really tight. Standing in front of you -- even at one of the booths when they were standing on a table just 2 feet from me -- it was hard to pick Dexter over Jay and visa versa.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Arnold Classic
      • Arnold Classic

• Arnold Classic
      • Arnold Classic
      • Arnold Classic
      • Arnold Classic
      • Arnold Classic
      • Arnold Classic
      I live about 2 hours away and have wanted to go the past few years and never do. Yea Ruhl is a freak, his head doesnt even go with his body its funny. It was tight between 1-3 it couldve went any way. I like Gunter and Kovacs cuzz im tall like them and most of the guys are shorter so i pull for the taller dudes. Was Coleman there? I was hoping they would show some shots of him hanging around on DTV but they didnt. I thought that was cool of King Khamali to address the issue of him talking shit alot when he was accepting his award for most entertaining he doesnt seem too be a jerkoff really its all for show and yea he is entertaining but that stuff he had on was ridiculous.