• Join Us!
  • About the recent busts
  • About the recent busts
  • About the recent busts
  • About the recent busts
  • About the recent busts
  • About the recent busts
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: About the recent busts

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default About the recent busts

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • About the recent busts
      • About the recent busts

• About the recent busts
      • About the recent busts
      • About the recent busts
      • About the recent busts
      • About the recent busts
      • About the recent busts
      Taken from William Wallace at www.bodybuilding4life.com

---

As I sit here on my comp reviewing the plethora of busts lately, either in the form of controlled deliveries, or domestics going down, or vets who sell some things on the side. And I try to figure out the source of all this madness, I realized the reason for the busts was ourselves.

Let me explain, when I first came on the net (2 years ago) in search of anabolics, it was no easy task to find a source. They were hidden, buried deep within the message boards, and given only to people who earned respect and the right to be given a source, then a funny thing happened.....

Open source posting, I am not sure who was the first to start the trend, but once it started it was like an avalanche, meso became open source, triedia became open source, and a bunch of smaller boards started source sections (Mr. Spot Me's boards), now obtaining a source was easy, they were everywhere, they still are everywhere, but now so are the FEDS.

We have made the job of the FEDS very easy, they can log into meso and gather intelligence on sources (and us) in an instant, and its not just meso, its AB, its AU, its almost everywhere (but not here on bodybuilding4life.com).

For a long time I thought, the Feds knew about AS but as long as rec drugs were not being sold with AS there was a blind eye turned towards AS. This was even evident in some of the caselaw I read and reviewed. But after the last few months, I think the feds are caring a lot more about AS, no rec drugs needed.

So are the Feds to blame? In a way...but they are just enforcing the law, there job. So maybe no one is to blame? Well...Perhaps. But better yet, in truth, WE ARE ALL TO BLAME, yes us, the internet bodybuilding community, this sub-culture we have carved out for ourselves. We have made it easy to access sources, too easy, and in turn we have made ourselves targets, and big easy to hit targets. Not only do we talk about sources, but as side notes we reveal personal details about our lives that can be traced and recorded, and forget about how much information a simple IP trace can reveal.

So what is the solution? I am glad you asked. I have now become an advocate for taking sources underground, I think we as a community for our own safety need to stop this open source posting everywhere. So what is required of you? We stop visiting sites that have open posting, we shun sources that flaunt there services. We patronize the sources that have a discreet small customer base, and rely on refferals from vets and mods. We give bsiness to international sources that operate with discreet e-mails and that do not openly post there services.

Will this stop busts or the Feds, no, it will not, but it will make there job harder, and it will make our lives safer. Do not think for a moment it does not piss the feds off to see so many open source boards flaunting the sale of narcotics. I am sure if the feds read this they may nod that it will stop there rush to kill sources, and the customers that keep those sources open for business.

Agree with me or disagree with me, but one point that can not be argued is that business can no longer continue as usual, we need to reform the system we have created, and yes we created it, you and I, and all the mods, and admins. We must change or risk being branded as a criminal and facing the leagal consequences for our AS usage.

Feel free to pass this along, or at least spread the message.

Muscleguy40oz is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 68
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Totally agree...To many people pass sources without knowing who they are passing too...

Muscleguy
      "Up to a point a man's life is shaped by environment, heredity, and the movements and changes in the world around him. Then there comes a time when it lies within his grasp to shape the clay of his life into the sort of thing he wishes to be. Only the weak blame parents, their race, their times, lack of good fortune, or the quirks of fate. Everyone has it within his power to say, 'This I am today; that I will be tomorrow.' The wish, however, must be implemented by deeds."

Team Flex is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 42
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

There are some great points in that post.... Open source posting is just stupid.... Everyone stay away from that stuff and keep it off our boards. Stay safe!!
      "A pump is like cumming"
      -Arnold Schwarzenegger-

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Muscleguy40oz
      Totally agree...To many people pass sources without knowing who they are passing too...

Muscleguy

i have said it before....unless you know someone for a year or more, or he has a hell of a ref sheet....don't give sources out! this is how shit happens. you have to build trust, and this comes with time

baddboy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

damn good thread keep it private an personal thats the only way!

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

trust is the key bump for a great post

iamdwalrus is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 211
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The term whoring out sources comes to mind.

HeHateMe is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 452
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

great post, BullFX

jjgarcia3
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

totally agreed. it makes me wonder.....could the boards that post open sources be run by the feds themselves? what better way to get a heads up on sources? they could easily do it and are probably already doing it.

##spiderbaby##
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I know that in over 3 years I have had only 4 sources. two domestics and two internationals. I have not ordered anything in almost a year. One of the domestics was caught not from selling but rather a dnp fiasco.

Dont get me wrong, I have had a few emails from guys who say they are sources but who knows. I talk to two mods and thats it. I have not had a problem yet(knock on wood). I attribute that to keeping a low email profile and only asking for a price sheet when I am commited to ordering something.

The feds have a limited budget, albeit not small but it is still limited. So I ask myself, If I had limited resources would I spend my time and manpower trying to dig someone up that is buying a personal amount or would I rather go and find some easy prey on the open source boards?

Its just the web, anything is possible. most everyone here does not know me just like I dont know you. Try to foster real personal relationships and stay away from dealing unless you have the dedication, backbone and integrity not to be a shitpiece when your numbers up.

Anyways, be safe as I was just thinking about this weekend. Even though I do not know you personaly I still do not want any of you to get busted for living this lifestyle.

Peace.

GSU7
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • About the recent busts
      • About the recent busts

• About the recent busts
      • About the recent busts
      • About the recent busts